Pitiful Cupid

Love Lesson

 

Hoya had been a cupid for these past weeks. He helped Chunji to get Hayoung back but no…. nothing works! He past her chocolates and said that it was from Chunji but Hayoung glared at him and walked away. When she was tutoring, she only talked with Chunji when he asked questions. But Chunji was a smart fella and that means he barely asked questions. Hoya face palmed.

“Chunji-ya, I know you are smart but don’t you have any question to ask her?”

“No, the questions’s easy. How I’m supposed to ask her something I already knew.”

Once again Hoya face palmed himself. He shook his head and sighed. *This won’t work* He thought Chunji was an ignorant, selfish, proud, stubborn, evil and a fool but he was wrong. He was a sweet, charming, polite and full with smiles. He was a positive guy. Hoya can’t even imagine how easy he left her without telling. He believed Chunji when he said that he regrets his doings and he was a total fool at that time.

“And that’s the reason I help him” Hoya talked to himself. He put on a small smile, trying to encourage himself up.

“Yosh! Let the Cupid project begin!”

At first, it was hard. Until he left Chunji alone with Hayoung when she was tutoring.

“Remember to ask her many questions! This is the start!” Hoya signalled Chunji with his eyes.

He patted Chunji’s shoulder and excused himself for a minute. He walked out from the homeroom and hid himself behind the door. Chunji glanced at him nervously. *fighting* Hoya pumped his fist. Hayoung who realized that she was now alone with Chunji got nervous. She got up from her sit and closed her book. Hoya blinked. *What is she doing?*

“Chanhee-ssi. I need to use the ladies for a minute. Wait, okay.” Hayoung walked towards the door without waiting his reply.

Hoya was alarmed. *She’s walking towards me! Oh my oh my oh my~ gotta run!* he was about to run when…

“I’m sorry.” Chunji stated. His voice was loud and clear but you can sense the regret and sadness in his voice. Hoya ears perked up.

*what is he doing? I told him to ask questions!!*. He sneaked a peek behind the doors. Hayoung was facing the door but she kept her head low. A tear escaped from her face and fell to the floor.

*wait. She’s crying?* Hoya’s gaze softened and he felt something funny. He had the urge to hug her and calmed her down. He leaned on the door, closed his eyes and clutched on his chest. *This feeling again*

“It hurts. You don’t know how hurt I am when you left me. And you dare say that you’re sorry!? Humph” she snorted, wiping her tears.

“you know how much you mean to me. So, why did you leave me alone? Without even a good bye!? It was cruel. Too cruel. It seems like I’m dating a devil with a human mask.” She blurted out her feelings that she kept for a long time. It was silent. Chunji didn’t dare to answer her. He knew he was wrong.

“I guess you know now. Don’t even bother me after this. You’re Chanhee-ssi, Chanhee sunbae. You never exist in my life before so act like it!” With that she stormed to the door.

*Yikes* Hoya scrambled away from the door and hid behind the wall. He waited for her to walk out but she didn’t. He tilted his head. *What happen?* he tip toed to the homeroom and he stunned. He wished he wasn’t interested to know what happen in the first place. He stood still at the door. His shoulders dropped and he can feel his heart crashed down and broke to million tiny pieces.

 

THEY WERE KISSING.

 

It didn’t seem like he forced her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and his arms over her wrist. Hoya walked away, leaving them behind. He searched for his phone and messaged Chunji that he had problems and needed to go home. Finished, he slid his phone back into his pocket. *My plan didn’t work but they are finally together. Good job, cupid.* Hoya didn’t realized that a tear escaped from his eyes.


 

Hello girls~ ^_^

It’s been a long time since I last wrote an author note. Mian~

I just want to tell you girls that I really appreciate each and every one of you….

Fellow friends~

Fellow readers~

Fellow subscribers~

And fellow commentators~

Thanks for waiting patiently for my update~!

 

As you guys know…for the previous chapter, the title is 3 happy 4 to go..right?

Know what that means?? Ahaha…see for yourself~ ^_^ but one thing for sure, I’ll focus more on that four couplings and their story….that’s all for now. toodles!

 

tumblr_m3w4dgggSX1qjlpkmo1_500.gif

APINK IS BACK!! OH YEAH~ *party hard* THEIR NEW SONG IS GOOD~ *_*

 

tumblr_m0u6qoomcR1qhhbmt.gif

OMG…. I’M REACHING 80 SUBBIES~ THANK YOU GIRLS~ THANK YOU~~ T^T

 

tumblr_m3uioc2L051rsh3f8o1_500.gif

you Yes you!!! muehehehe…. I know you are done reading my fic!

Do leave your comment and subscribe if you didn't yet!! ^O^

 

 

 

NO MATTER WHAT… ALWAYS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GIRLS~!

SILENT READERS OR NOT

YOU LEAVE A COMMENT OR DON'T

 

THANKS FOR READING AND CONTINUE SUPPORTING MY FIC~! *90 DEGREE BOW*