At the zoo part 4

Love Lesson

 

Hoya keeps dragging Hayoung around the zoo. He even visited the souvenir shop to buy her a headband.

“Here, take this one.” He handed her a bunny headband. Hayoung widened her eyes and pointed to the headband.

“What? This is so childish! Are you sure you’re 18 years old?” She sighed. Hoya frowned.

“Wear it tutor.” He says in a strict tone. Hayoung bit her lips and grabbed the headband. *This is so not me! Unni will laugh when they saw I’m wearing this thing*

“Hmph..fine!” she put it on. “There! Happy?” Hoya face lights up and he nodded his head.

“You look cute! I want to have one too! Which one should I take? Hmm…wah! This one look nice!” he grabbed the bear headband and fixed it on his hair. He showed it to Hayoung and asked her what she thinks.

“Seriously Howon, you’re a boy. I mean, a grown up guy! Get the thing off you!” Hayoung tried to pull it off but Hoya stopped her by grabbing her wrist. He sticks his tongue out and dragged her AGAIN towards the counter. He paid for the headbands and went out. Some people who were entering the souvenir shop praised how cute they are. Hayoung heard them and keep replying to them mentally.

“Such a cute couple~ the lady must have persuade her man to wear that headband!” *me? Persuade him? Pfft…he’s the one who forced me to wear this!!*

“She’s lucky. My boyfriend won’t ever wear that thing eventhough I told him to.” *my friend, you’re lucky to have a matured guy for a boyfriend~ T_T*

“So sweet!” *sweet? Like, seriously!!??*

“Omma, that hyung have a beautiful girlfriend. She must be older than him!” *what the…. do I look older than him? -_-‘*

 

They continued visiting the zoo. While Hoya keep blabbering and chattering, Hayoung tried her best to keep up with him as he still holding her wrist. She had to ran when he ran and skip when he skips. She did try to wriggle her wrist off but the more she tried the firmer he held on her wrist, so she stopped trying.

“Tutor! Let’s go to the penguin next!”

“Oh~ so cute! I want to give the fluffy squishy bear a hug!”

“Rawr! The lion is scary don’t you think?”

“ The koala is so…..*yawns*~ I’m getting sleepy. It’s so slow.”

“Hoya~ I’m tired.” She pouted. It was her nature being cute and full with aegyo if she was tired. She never showed this side of her to anyone before except her friends. Hoya blinked his eyes, surprised with her action.

“Why?” she tilted her head. Hoya blushed and shook his head.

“um..nothing. Y-you tired? Wait here. I-I mean wait there, over there on the bench under the tree. Rest okay? I’ll buy you something.” He stuttered and let go of her wrist before he walked away. *She never fails in making my heart beats faster everytime she’s here and the aegyo…she make it even worser! She’s..she’s..adorable!* Hoya smiled sheepishly and giggled by himself. *What should I buy for her? Hmm…cotton candy?*

 

¥

 

Hayoung, on the other hand try to make herself comfortable on the bench. She wiped her sweat using her tissue and fanned herself with her hands. *It’s tiring but I have fun thanks to him.* She smiled while pulling the bunny headband off her head. “This thing is cute!” *and so does he* she shook her head and blushed. *No no no, he’s too childish. He’s not my type! But..it CAN change right? No no no…gosh I’m so tired till my mind can’t go straight!* she leaned back and closed her eyes, trying to remove the thought of Hoya from her mind.

 

“Unnie…Hayoung unnie?”

Hayoung shot her eyes open. She was familiar with that tiny voice. A smile formed on her lips. She was about to turn around when…

“Oh Hayoung~”

She froze. She was hoping that he will not be there but she was wrong. She gulped and her smile faded away. She stood up and tried to walk away but her legs can’t seem to move. She missed his voice and she wanted to ran to his arms and hugged him like she used to but she couldn’t. In fact, she shouldn’t. *It’s over. I have to be strong* so, instead of running away like a coward, she faced the reality. She turned her body and saw two figures in front of her, a little girl with a lollipop in her hand and a guy standing beside her. The little girl was so happy to see Hayoung that she ran to her and hugged her legs. Hayoung squatted down and hug her back.

“It is you!! I miss you so much! Why don’t you come to my house anymore? Do you hate me?”

“I miss you to Dayoung-ah~ Unnie is busy these days so I couldn’t come and play with you. I’m sorry.”

*He didn’t tell Dayoung we already broke up? Seriously?*

“Oppa already told me that you’re busy. I don’t care but promise me that you’ll come to my house if you have free time. Okay?” Dayoung pulled out her pinkie. Hayoung hesitated to interlock her pinkie with hers. She noticed that the guy was still staring at her but she didn’t even care. Finally, she agreed and interlocked her pinkie with hers.

“Hayoung-ah, are you here alone?” Finally, the guy spoken. Hayoung stood up and bit her lips. *Should I tell the truth? What am I worrying about? He’s the one who left me!*

“No…I came with my..” Hayoung words are interrupted, as she was shocked when someone suddenly put his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She shot her head up and realized it was Hoya. She nudged him lightly. He gave her a reassuring smile before he put on his straight face and faced the handsome guy in front of him.

“Boyfriend.” Hoya answered.

“Your boyfriend?” he asked. Hayoung can sense the sound of regret in his voice.

“Y-yeah.” Hayoung nodded her head. Chunji nodded and gave her a faint smile. *Why do I felt sorry for him all of sudden? No, I can’t he’s…..a past.*

“Hi, I’m Lee Howon. You can call me Hoya and I’m her boyfriend.” Hoya introduced himself, trying to be serious as ever. He is still holding the cotton candy in his hands. *I’m not good in being serious.pfft…who is this guy and what is his relationship with tutor? Tch..he’s making my jelly~*

“I’m Chunji. Nice to meet you.” Chunji greeted back. Hoya nodded his head before turning his body towards Hayoung. He handed the cotton candy to her.

“Hayoung-ah, here’s your cotton candy!” she grabbed it with a smile on her face.

“Thanks Oppa~” *Oppa? Did she just call me Oppa? Hehehe, I know she’s acting but it feels good. How about I play along? Kekeke >:)*

“You’re welcome babe.” He tried his best to control himself from laughing. *This is so awkward and funny! kekeke* He saw Hayoung’s cheeks turning pink. *adorable~*

 “Hoya, can I borrow your girlfriend for awhile? I need to talk to her about something.” Chunji looked at him with pleading eyes. Hoya looked at Hayoung and noticed that she didn’t wanted to but he felt sorry for Chunji. *it won’t hurt her right?*

“Okay…I give you five minutes. I don’t want to interrupt you, so I should go away. Hey! Little girl, come here with me.” He motioned Dayoung to follow him towards another bench that is quite far from the first bench.Dayoung followed him obediently.He lifted her up and sat her down on the bench. He sat beside her and started eating his cotton candy.

“Hoya Oppa. Are you Hayoung unnie new boyfriend?” Dayoung asked. He shook his head, still eating the cotton candy.

“New boyfriend? No! I’m her first!” He pointed. Dayoung frowned.

“No, my Oppa is the first. You’re the reason unnie broke up with my Oppa, right?” Hoya gulped. *O-oh..busted! Pretend nothing happens, be cool Hoya. Be cool.*

“What? Little girl, I don’t even know what you’re talking about.” He replied. Dayoung nodded her head. She tapped her chin.

“Or maybe..unnie broke up with Oppa because he left her for Japan?” she pointed out another reason and looked at Hoya, trying to get a response.

“What do you mean?” he tilted his head.

“My Oppa just return from Japan two days ago after spending two and a half year there. Maybe Hayoung unnie felt lonely so she dates you to forget about my Oppa. That makes sense.” Dayoung clicked her fingers before she continue her lollipop. Hoya blinked his eyes, amaze with her matured mind. She was small but she has a great brain!

“You know what..”

“Hmm..?

“You’re a smart kid. Want some cotton candy?”

“No thanks.”

 

“So,how are you doing?” Chunji started.

“I’m fine. And you?” Hayoung tried her best to smile at him.

“Fine. But it’s lonely without you.” he mumbled the last sentence to himself.

“Hmm..? I can’t hear you. What did you say?” Hayoung blinked her eyes. Chunji shook his head and leaned back.

“Nothing….” He said before he continued his words,

“I’m sorry, Hayoung-ah~”

“Forget the past. I forgive you”

“How about we….” His words were interrupted by Hayoung’s ringing phone. She quickly grabbed her phone from her bag and Chorong was calling her.

“Wait, got to answer the call. Excuse me.”

 

Yes, Chorong unnie?

Hayoung-ah, can you and Hoya go to the main entrance now? We are going to have dinner together.

Now? Okay Unnie. I’m coming.

 

“Sorry, but I should go now.” she smiled apologetically at him. Chunji stood up and nodded his head.

“You’re busy? Okay, see you around.” He waved his hand at her.

“Bye Chunji.” She waved back before she ran towards Hoya and Dayoung. Chunji saw her kissing Dayoung cheeks and link arms with Hoya before she walked away towards the main gate.

“Start things over from the beginning” Chunji silently mumbled the words that he supposed to tell her earlier. He sighed and walked towards Dayoung.

“Let’s go home Dayoung.”

*I miss you Oh Hayoung and I’m regretting what I’d done to you. Wish we can start over but you have Hoya. Should I fight for your love?*


 

BOOM!!! Suprises are bound to happen right?? *wink wink*

this chapter featuring.....CHUNJI!! eventhough *cough* I like *cough* L.Joe *cough* but Chunji looks better *cough* with Hayoung~ ^0^

Mtumblr_lxck96Mc551qgkqmmo1_500.gif

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU DON’T WANT HIM TO BE MAD~

tumblr_lxck96Mc551qgkqmmo2_500.gif

OH~ HI, HELLO THERE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! ^^

tumblr_lvf7lmbqJZ1r2plvoo2_250.gif

 

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHIE!!!

SUBSCRIBERS~

READERS~

SILENT READERS~

AND ALSO COMMENTORS~

 

tumblr_lz9h8fY3Pu1qaaovco1_250.gif