Makeover time!!

Love Lesson

 

“U-unnie~” Hayoung blinked her eyes as she stared at Naeun’s figure.

“Naeun-ah…seriously?? Gah! We’re going on a date and you’re wearing this!?” Bomi shook her head and smacked her forehead.

“As I expected Son Naeun” Yookyung glanced at Naeun before she continue reading the newspaper.

“What? I always wear this kind of clothes when we go out together.” Naeun shrugged and look at her reflection on the mirror. She’s wearing an oversized shirt and baggy jeans. She tied her long hair into a ponytail and let her bangs cover her small face. Plus, she kept her big nerdy glasses on.

“But, this time it’s different. Look at us, we are wearing nice and feminine clothes right?” Namjoo added as she pointed to the other girls.

“So..what’s the problem?” Naeun frowned, as she didn’t know what the exact problem is.

“Aish..this girl. Naeun, Chorong’s going to scold you if she saw what you’re wear..” Eunji ruffled her hair in dismay; before she finished talking someone interrupted her. Someone who they wish won’t see what Naeun’s wearing right now.

“Son Naeun!! This is not happening. Ya! Are you going to a library or something? To my room now!” Chorong shouted and pointed to her room. Naeun bit her lips and slowly went in. Chorong shut the door. *It’s makeover time*

 

“And…done! You can open your eyes now.” Naeun fluttered her eyes open and looked at her own reflection. She can’t believe her eyes. She looks different. Chorong did some makeover for her and the results were outstanding! The other girls also gaped at her in awe. She looked beautiful without the nerdy glasses and the long bangs that cover her face.“You should always dress like this Naeun. You look beautiful!”Naeun shyly smiled. As the oldest, Chorong and told them to gather at the living room while she dressed up. Finished, she walked down and joined them at the living room.

“So, it’s now nine thirty a.m. We should be going right now” Chorong motioned them to get up.

“Wait a second. To make this date much more interesting, I already set up a plan.”

“Keep talking guys. I think I better get going to the audition now. See you guys soon~” Eunji waved at them before she went out from the house. The girls waved back then they turned to Namjoo again, focusing to her words.

“The plan goes like this, each of us will put our most precious belonging in a box, then the boy that choose our belonging will be our date for the day. How’s that?”

“Sounds fun!” Bomi squealed.

“Yeah~ let’s do that!” Chorong and Yookyung replied at the same time, causing them to burst into laughter. They gathered their most precious belonging into a box. Chorong puts in her rose keychain. Bomi puts in her lollipop necklace. Naeun puts in her hair clip. Yookyung puts in her lip-gloss. Namjoo puts in her charm bracelet and Hayoung puts in her cute pen. Namjoo closed the lid and put the box into her sling bag. They went out from the house and walk towards the café.

 

¥

 

“Get up Lee Sungjong!!!!!” Woohyun banged the door. He heard someone pressing the doorbell so he ran down and opened the door. L was standing there with his usual poker face. “Finally you’re here. It’s nine thirty now and the boys barely wake up yet! I’m going crazy right now. Have a sit please, and excuse me for a second.” He said to L before he rushed up the stairs once again. “Ya! You better open the door now our I’ll break through it!” L was startled with Woohyun’s loud voice. He walked towards the kitchen and saw Sungyeol drinking his coffee with his back facing him. It’s easy to guess who is who because the boys have their own unique features. As for Sungyeol, he’s the tallest of them all. Sungyeol turned around and greet him with a smile on his face. He’s still holding the cup on his right hand. L was shocked to see Sungyeol. He was completely different from his nerdy self. He already took off his big glasses and his hair was all spiked up. He looked dashing! “Shocked, aren’t you L? This is the real him to be honest, the nerd image is made up to fool the whole school.” Dongwoo smirked and rest his arms on L’s shoulder. L nodded his head, as he knew about Sungyeol’s real identity. Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo, L and Woohyun patiently wait for Sungjong to come down. Woohyun keep glancing at his watch. The time now is nine fifty. Finally, Sungjong come down, sulking.

“Ya, Lee Sungjong, what take you so long?” Hoya raised his eyebrows.

“I overslept okay? And thinking about today’s date make me sick!” Sungjong tilted his head and rested his hand on his forehead, pretending to be really sick.

“Drama queen. Let’s go guys! We are so late! Ten minutes left, I think we should run there. To the pandaspirit café!” Woohyun pushed them outside and locked the door. He dragged them and forced them to run because they are soooo late!

 

CLOTHES THAT THEY'RE WEARING~

 

377492_343053942377651_100000191448730_1

 

391058_343054055710973_100000191448730_1