Nice to meet you! ^^

Love Lesson

 

Eunji kicks the stone on the ground as she lazily walks towards the grocery store. “Why did I lose the game? If I win, then Hayoung will be in my place right now.” she sighs and continues walking without looking in front. When she reaches the grocery she quickly take two packets of snacks, three fruit juice and four ice creams filling her basket. She taps her index finger on her chin trying to remember what else should she buy. * Ah! Kinder Bueno! My favourite candy bar! * She clicks her finger and went to the candy section and takes a packet of Kinder Beuno. She then went to the cashier and pay for her purchases. She thanked the cashier and take the plastic bag with her.

 

She walks home with her head hung low. Suddenly she bumps into a boy, causes her to fall down and her goodies scattered everywhere on the ground. Eunji quickly grab the goodies back and put them inside the plastic bag. *The ice creams spoiled. Aigoo~ the girls will be very angry. Thank god the other goodies are fine including my Kinder Bueno~ *

“I’m really sorry! Let me help you out.” the concerned boy helps her to collect the goodies and pulled her up. Eunji dusted her clothes and bows towards him.

“No. I’m the one who should be sorry. I should look in front when walking. Clumsy me” Eunji bows again and gives the boy an apologetic smile. She turns to go when suddenly the boy called her.

“Your ice creams are spoiled. Let me buy you some new ones,” He smiles and swiftly grab her wrist; dragging her towards the same grocery shop she went earlier. Eunji follows him, as she can’t let herself go.

He then grabs five ice creams and passes it to Eunji. He then went to the candy section and takes a big round lollipop. He continues dragging Eunji with his right hand and the lollipop on his left. He pays for the purchases and walks out.

“Err…you can let my go now.” Eunji stares at him and points at the boy’s hand that is still holding her wrist. He lets go and cleared his throat. He then passes the plastic bag to Eunji and she thanked him.

“Thank you err…what’s your name?” Eunji tilts her head.

“I’m Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. And you are??” he introduce herself and asks her name.

“Eunji. Jung Eunji. Thank you for the ice cream Sunggyu-ssi.I must get going now, my friends will be worried. Remember to let me treat you if we meet again!” she smiles and walks toward her home.

“Eunji-ssi! Here. A present to celebrate our first meeting.” Sunggyu runs to her and handed her the lollipop. Then he turns around and walks away as he wants to cover his flushed face.*Nice to meet you Jung Eun Ji. *

Eunji who is still dumbfounded trails Sunggyu figure leaving her, she then change her focus towards the lollipop in her hand. She blushed and tilts her head.* Does he always gives lollipop to someone he just met? * Eunji calms herself down and continue walking towards her house with a wide smile on her face.

 

µ

 

Sunggyu is busy thinking about Eunji till he doesn’t realize that he is now standing in front of his house. He unlocked the door and went in. A happy Seungyeol that is standing in front of the door with his arms widely opened greets him. Sunggyu smiles and hug him, imagining that Seungyeol is Eunji.

“Hyung! Let me go! Why do you hug me?” Seungyeol struggles to let himself go.

“ Why do you blame me? You’re the one who’s spreading you arms widely!” Sunggyu widened his eyes and points at Seungyeol’s arms.

“Hyung! I’m welcoming the watermelon. Not you. So, where’s the watermelon?” Seungyeol squeals as he looks around, searching for the watermelon.

*What? Watermelon? Wait. Watermelon!!?? How can I forget about that? That Eunji girl is quite something * as he remembers Eunji, his smiles widened once again and his face slightly blushed.

“Hyung…don’t tell me you forgot to buy it? You’re the one who volunteer to go out and buy it but you come home with nothing!?” Seungyeol look at Sunggyu in disbelief.

Woohyun, Hoya and Sung Jong who are disturbed by the ruckus went to them and look at Sunggyu.

“Is it true? You don’t buy the watermelon?” Woohyun whines.

“Hyung! You’ve promised!” It’s Sung Jong turns to whine.

Hoya pouts and stares at Sunggyu. Sunggyu who can’t stand it anymore, barge through them and went to his room.

“Ya! I’m really sorry. Here, go buy it yourself.” He puts the money on the floor before he closed the door and locked it. He then lies on top of his bed, still thinking about Eunji.

*You never buy anything for girls before Kim Sunggyu* he thought

“Am I falling for her?” he gasps and covers his face with a pillow, embarrassed with himself.

 

µ

 

“ Hyung is being weird. He never does this before.” Hoya scratches his head while staring at Sunggyu’s room. The other boys nod their head, thinking the same thing. “So..who will buy the watermelon?” Seungyeol frowns while he grabs the money on the floor. They all look at Sung Jong with a smile on their face. Sung Jong rolled his eyes and take the money. “I’ll be back soon.” He greets before he went out to buy the watermelon.

 


 

Hello readers~ ^^

Starting from this chapter, i gonna write about a couple on each chapter that i will update...so please stay tuned and continue reading my fanfic.

I apologized if my fanfic bored you guys.... *bows

Do comment and state what you think about this fanfic!! ^^