At the zoo part 3

Love Lesson

 

Sungjong decided to tag along with Dongwoo. Before they walked into the zoo he sent a message about his plan. Luckily, Dongwoo approved and let him to. *Great! I don’t have to worry about Bomi then~*

“Namjoo, the other couple is tagging alone. Is it fine with you?” Dongwoo told her, he is still holding his phone on his hand.

“Let me guess…Sungjong and Bomi?” he nodded.

“Yeah..i’m fine with that. I know his problem.” *and your secret too*She winked at him. Dongwoo nodded his head and thanked her. Soon, they saw Sungjong and Bomi. Sungjong ran towards them while Bomi walked calmly while waving her hand towards Namjoo and also….Dongwoo. Namjoo waved back and slightly glanced towards Dongwoo to see whether he waved back or not. Guess what? He slightly waved his hand and smiled before he quickly pulled his hand back. *Ooh~ what a cute couple! Hehe, they think I didn’t see what they are doing eh? Kekeke*

“Hyung!” Sungjong gave him a tight bear hug causing him to lose his breath. He pushed Sungjong away from him.

“Ya! Don’t hug me like that in front of other people. It’s embarrassing!” Sungjong pouted and linked his arm with Donwoo’s.

“Come on! Let’s go and visit the animals!”

“Ya! We are supposed to link arms with girls. I don’t wanna go on a date with you!”

“Well” Sungjong turned his back to the two girls “you two will be fine, right?” he point to them with his index finger like a diva. Namjoo rolled her eyes before she put on a fake smile and link arms with Bomi.

“Yeah, of course. I like to go out wih my girlfriend rather than a-girl-like-friend.” Bomi and Dongwoo burst into laughter. Sungjong widened his eyes and stomped his feet. He can’t believe what she just said about him.

“What did you just said? Kim Namjoo! How dare you! you..you..argh! Ya! I’m not acting like a girl!”

“tch..you acting like one now. Let’s just go.” Dongwoo dragged Sungjong away while the girls walked behind them, still giggling.

“Stop laughing! Do you think I can’t hear you?” Sungjong looked back at them with his red face. Namjoo stick her tongue out, mocking him.

“Ya! Kim Namjoo!!!” His high-pitched voice surprised everyone around them.

“Stop shouting! Do you want everyone else to know your girly behaviour? Now be a good boy or I will locked you in the monkey cage!” Dongwoo exploded. He glared at him. Sungjong flinched and keep his head hung low. *Kim Namjoo… revenge awaits you*

 

¥

 

“Kyaa! The monkeys are cute!” Namjoo blinked her eyes, excited to see the monkeys playing and swinging around the cage. Sungjong smirked while blowing his finger nails.

“tch…it looks like you~” he said. Namjoo’s smile faded as she shot her head towards him. Her face was now red, very red.

“What??” she asked before smacking his head, hard.

“Ouch! Ya! What that’s for? I’m only telling the truth!” he rubbed his head and glared at her.

“I’m not a monkey. If I’m a monkey you’re a gorilla! A scrawny girl-like gorilla!” she shouted back at him. The both of them continue the argument while Dongwoo and Bomi stared blankly at them. Bomi turned her head towards Dongwoo and tugged his shirt. Dongwoo who’s still concentrating to the fight didn’t notice that Bomi was tugging his shirt. This cause her to slip her arms into his and yanked him down, closer to her who was quite short. Dongwoo who was startled by the sudden action looked at her. Bomi bit her lips and pointed towards Namjoo and Sungjong.

“Oppa, stop them.” She whispered. Dongwoo smiled and nodded his head.

“Stop bickering guys and Sungjong, you’re a guy so stop teasing her already!”

“He started it!”

“She started it!” 

The both parties shout at the same time and shot their head towards Dongwoo and Bomi. To their surprise, they saw them standing close with their arms linked with each other.

“Hyung~”

“Bomi~”

They both pointed at them. Bomi tilted her head. *What’s wrong with them?*

“Honey~ your arm” Dongwoo whispered softly. Bomi finally realized what happen and pulled her arms away. She cleared before linking her arms with Namjoo. Dongwoo on the other hand keep smiling secretly without the other notice.

“Speaking about gorilla. Let us visit them now!” she tried her best to cover her flushed face and embarrassment by doing her famous gorilla walk. Unfortunately, sungjong and Namjoo can’t seem to forget about the incident.

*Their first meet is today.  Hyung is hiding something from me. He never be that close with girls before*

*Sungjong, he’s a smart kid. Aah~ I hope she will open up to us one day*

 

¥

 

“Hyung! Let’s go and buy something to eat. The girls seems hungry.” Sungjong told him. Actually, he’s using the excuse to ask Dongwoo about Bomi. Dongwoo nodded his head, suspecting nothing from Sungjong.

“You girls, stay here. We’ll come back in a minute.” Dongwoo said before Sungjong dragged him away.

 

Once the boys were gone, Bomi and Namjoo sit on the nearby bench. They enjoyed looking at the view and feeling the calm breeze.

“Bomi~” Namjoo called. Bomi turned her head to her with a smile on her face.

“Hmm?”

She bit her lips before continuing her words.“I have a confession to make”

“What?”

“I know your secret.” Namjoo looked at her. Bomi blinked her eyes a few times after hearing that. *No~ not THAT secret~*

“W-what secret? H-how?”

Namjoo started explaining to her the truth. Bomi keep on nodding her head.

“You should tell the girls already because I can sense Sungjong is suspicious about you and Dongwoo.” Finished talking, she hold Bomi’s hand and squeeze it. Bomi squeeze back and give her a hug.

“I think so too. I’ll ask him. Thanks Namjoo for keeping this secret from the girls.” She smiled as Namjoo smiled back.

“You’re welcome. You know..” Namjoo stopped talking and giggled. Bomi raised her eyebrow.

“What?”

“You and him look very cute together. Don’t you want a kid on your own?” Namjoo nudged her and winked before she burst into laughter. Bomi’s face turns pink as she smacked Namjoo’s head lightly.

“Ya! We are too young to be parents!”

 

At the same time~

The boys went to the ice cream parlour and entered it.

“Hello sir, welcome to our shop. What do you like to order?” the waitress politely asked them.

“One strawberry n’ almonds parfait and a cone of superfudge truffle please.” Dongwoo easily make his order. The parfait is Bomi’s favourite ice cream and he adored superfudge truffle so much.Sungjong was still thinking about the ice cream that he should buy. *Something that will pissed her off..oh~ how about this green tea ice cream? It does taste weird. Kekeke…*

“I’ll take a cone of rainbow sherbet and a cone of green tea with chocolate chips on top.” He smirked. After they got the ice cream, they paid and went out.

“Hyung, why do you buy the parfait instead of a regular ice cream cone?”

“It’s Bomi’s favourite ice cream. That’s why.”

“What? Her.favourite.ice.cream.?? How do you know?”

“Err…she told me?”

“You’re lying, we don’t even asked them about what they wanted before. You’re acting weird. You never be that close to a girl before. First, you’re shocked when you see her this afternoon. Second, you get angry at me when I carelessly hold her necklace. Third, she links arm with you and you didn’t even get mad! Last but not least, you buy her a freakin parfait! Hyung tell me the truth.” Dongwoo sighed and bit his lip. *Should I tell him or not? He’s a reliable person and I can trust him, right?* He took a deep breath before he looked sharply into his eyes.

“We’re married.”