Bump into him again

Love Lesson

 

“So…Miss Eunji, you come to the audition today to be our vocal instructor right?” CEO Hong fixed his glasses before he look straightly into her eyes. Eunji nodded her head enthusiastically showing that she was very determined to be one. “You have the voice, the look and most importantly the passion in singing. You have the power to wow someone’s heart when you’re singing. I think it will be a waste if you become a vocal instructor.” CEO Hong smiled at her before continuing his words. “Instead of being a trainer how about being a new trainee here at Cube Entertainment?”

 

The words keep on replaying on her head since she left the Cube’s building. She remembered how CEO Hong asked her to think it carefully before making a decision because chances only came once. She longed to be a trainer for a long time but somehow she was interested in being a trainee as well. Eunji sighed; she walked idly towards the bus station. She kicked the pebbles that were on her way when suddenly she bumped into a guy. That causes her and that someone to fall down. *Gosh! I have to stop staring the ground when I was walking!*

She quickly gets up and dusted her clothes. She noticed that the guy didn’t get up yet. He was sitting there on the ground with his head hung low. Eunji bit her lips, she started to play with her fingers when she’s nervous. *Did he get hurt?*

“Excuse me, are you okay?” she crouched down and searched for his eyes. The guy seems stunned and shot his head up. “Oh? Sunggyu-ssi?”

 

¥

 

“What’s wrong with you today? You mess up the entire dance step and you can’t focus on the language lesson. Your voice also was not in its best condition. I’m disappointed with you Sunggyu.” Trainer Lee firmly spoke his mind, looking at Sunggyu who was standing in front of him. Sunggyu keep on apologizing and promised him that he will do his best. Honestly, he was tired. He had been practicing since yesterday and that’s why his body was making tantrums towards him today. Trainer Lee sighed as he knows how hardworking and diligent Sunggyu but he can’t let him keep practicing when his condition is not good. He was aware of Sunggyu’s weak body.

“This won’t do. Go home and rest Sunggyu. Please, this is an order from me. You can continue your training tomorrow evening. For the time being, just rest. Understand?” Trainer Lee patted his shoulders and pushed him towards the door. Sunggyu sighed, took his jacket and bid goodbye before he went out from the practice room. He was unhappy with himself; he walked towards home with his head hung low. When he was turning left at the intersection he accidentally bumped into a girl. He fell down but he refused to get up. He sat still without moving and feels very upset about himself.

“Excuse me, are you okay?” a concerned voice asked him. He froze as he recognized that soft voice which belonged to the girl that caught his heart. *Eunji?* he shot his head up and smiled when he discovered that it was really her. Without knowing, he has forgotten about his problem when he saw her lovely smile.

¥

 

“Oh? Sunggyu-ssi?” Eunji exclaimed. She smiled before grabbing his wrist and tried to pull him up but she failed. “Whoa~ you’re heavy. Come on~ get up already. Are you hurt?” Sunggyu laughed and pull himself up. He stared at Eunji’s hand, which grabbed his wrist. She cleared and awkwardly let go of her hand. He smiled before he dusted his clothes.

“I’m sorry for bumping into you….again. Ha ha, I need to look in front when I’m walking, right?” She scratched her head.

“No. I’m the one who should be blame. I also didn’t look in front when walking just now.” Sunggyu rub the back of his neck. *This is awkward~ what should I do? It’s not easy to bump into her like this. Should I ask her for some coffee? Oh! That reminds me~ she did say that she’d treat me something to eat if we meet again right? Yeay! What a great opportunity!!*

“Where are you heading after this?” he started.

“Home. Wait! No~ the girls are not home yet! Great, I’ll be bored to death!” Eunji face dropped. She hated being alone by herself. Sunggyu giggled at her cute reaction.

“How about treating me some food. You’ve promised right?” he rubbed the back of his neck again with his eyes avoiding hers.

“Ah~ that’s one good idea! Where should we go?” she clapped her hands and her eyes sparkled. *Yeay! I have a friend to hang out with!*

“Hmm….Myeongdong?” he suggested.

“It’s quite far…well, okay then.”

Instead of walking towards the bus stop, they changed their way to the right, straight to the subway.

 

¥

 

Myeongdong is crowded with people of all ages. The older woman can be spotted leisuring at the café, young ladies are shopping with their friends, the guys are hanging out while eyeing for girls at the side of the road while the kids are playing in the arcades, laughing and shouting with joy. Sunggyu and Eunji was dumbfounded, they didn’t know what to do first! It was a lively place and they want to have fun there.

“Where should we go first?” Sunggyu asked.

“How about the arcade?” Eunji looked at him with pleading eyes.

“Let’s go then!” he grabbed her hands and dragged her towards the arcade that was located on their right.

 

They played at the arcade till they were exhausted. Sunggyu wins a few games and manage to choose prizes. He chooses a couple of brown teddies and handed one to Eunji. Eunji was delighted, as she really loves stuffed toys. Eunji on the other hand was busy playing with the candy grabber. There were lots of candies in there and she was hoping that she could win some to share it with Sunggyu. After a few trials she manage to grab a lot of candies with the claw. She squealed and jumped up and down. She crouched down, collected the candies on the slot, put it in a paper bag and showed it to Sunggyu. Her eyes sparkled when she’s facing him. She looked like a little girl and Sunggyu can’t help but smile when he looked at her smiling face. *She knows how to make my worries fade away.*

“Look at this! Hehe, quite a lot huh? Here, have some but don’t take too much! I wanna share it with the girls back home~”

“Okay. Okay. Hmm…I’ll take this Kinder Be…” before he finished talking, Eunji interrupted him.

“NO! That’s mine! Pick something else.” He chuckles. He knew that Kinder Beuno was her favourite, he just wanna . Now, he gonna be serious. He tapped his index finger on his chin.

“Okay~ emm… the Hershey’s kisses?”

“Sorry~ Naeun and Hayoung loves them. Err..pick something else!”

“Snickers bars???”

“No no no~ Chorong will be disappointed if she knows I gave it to you.”

*what should I choose then?* He sighed.

“How about you choose some for me?”

“Well…” Eunji start to dig the plastic bag to search for the perfect candies to give him.

“Aha! This chocolates~ Gosh! Why so many? The girls don’t like it. Here! Take all of it!” Eunji grabbed the Daim’s candy bars and handed it to Sunggyu.

“You should just give this to me on the first place you know, instead of asking me to choose because I love Daim!” he put the candy bars in another paper bag.

“Ahahaha…sorry~ I don’t know you like them. So where should we go next?”

“I’m hungry~” he whined while rubbing his stomach, making a cute pouting face at her.

Eunji can’t believe her eyes. This is the first time a guy did aegyo to her. And she find it….cute. She blushed. *Gosh! What’s wrong with you Eunji!!??* She cleared before she talks.

“Right. To the restaurant!” She pumped her fist to the air and walk out from the arcade without waiting for him. Suddenly, she can feel someone linking arms with her.

“Ya! Don’t leave me alone. It’s crowded here; I don’t want you to get lost. So stay with me, okay? Now~ to the restaurant!”

She looked to the right and discovered it was Sunggyu. Once again, her face turned red. She avoided looking at him with focusing her head on the ground. In the same time, Sunggyu also avoided looking at her after his linking arms action. He focused his eyes towards the skies above. He then led her towards a restaurant that he often visited to when he went to Myeongdong.


sorry for not updating last week~ starting from last week i have to attend tuition class on both of the weekends!

 

tumblr_lz7pue4pkY1r4aklf.gif

 

tumblr_lz7afdSNY41qeqvuh.gif

well i shouldn't be complaining though because i'm still a student after all~ *sigh*

 

tumblr_lv77pb27mR1qm4souo2_250.gif

after this i'm gonna get ready for tuition class and will be back at night. i WILL update about the zoo date if i'm not tired~

so... GO GO GO FIGHTING!!!

 

tumblr_lz6c7yR58D1r9w6efo1_500.gif

wait for it okay~

 

tumblr_lz7p3gfXS21r1epkpo1_400.gif

 

tumblr_lz7r7t8zVk1ropr8io1_500.gif

I LOVE YOU you

SUBSCRIBERS~

READERS~

SILENT READERS~ 

AND ALSO COMMENTORS~

oh~ and also..hello new readers and subscribers~ ^^

 

tumblr_ly9hnmMkt81ro1v89o1_500.gif

 

Do leave your comments and subscribe if you like the story~!! bye bye ^0^