Summer Trip~! :D

Love Lesson

 

Finally it was July and that means summer time! The students of Dongguk High were undoubtedly overwhelmed to go to school today. Why? Because instead of having summer class for the rest of the holiday they will go on a summer trip! That’s how it works at Dongguk High every single year. And the teachers will announce the school plan for the year that day.

Class 1-A were very noisy as students regardless of gender made small groups and started chattering and talking about their plan for summer.
"I want to go to the beach! I'm sure there's a lot of hot babes"
"Hiking! Gosh...let's go girls! It will be fun!"
"Urgh… I rather sleep at home."
"Stupid...why sleep? I think it is better tumblring or reading fanfics."
The homeroom was getting noisier and noisier. The nerds couldn't focus on their studies and the ignorant ones, put on their earphones and enjoyed the music in their own world.
"Mrs. Park is coming! Yah! Go sit!" Jaehyo who came from nowhere announced, half whispering, half shouting.
The class abruptly went silent as the students scrambled to their own seats. The boys fixed their ties while the girls check on their mirrors.
"Good morning, Mrs. Park!" Jaehyo greeted and the others followed.

Mrs. Park smiled and gently put her things on the table. She grinned at them and clasped her hands together.
"Well…well… I notice you all have good moods today. You’re face are as shiny as the sun! You guys can't hide your excitement, I see~" Mrs. Park teased.The students giggled, approving her remarks.

"So teacher, where will we be going this year?" A boy blurted out.

The class started to get noisy again as the students started to state their opinion and suggestions. Mrs. Park rolled her eyes and clapped her hand. The students quiet down. Mrs. Park smiled and walked around the class with her fingers tapping her lips.

"Let's see...actually, the school had decided to do something different this year." the teacher glanced at them.

They turned rigid. Gulp and gasp can be heard throughout the homeroom. Naeun blinked at Namjoo and her lips nervously. She leaned towards her, and whispered on her ears.
"We aren't going to study,are we?" Namjoo shrugged and turned her head towards Sungjong.
"Yah~ are we having additional classes?" She whispered.
"How do I know? I'm not the teacher Miss Dum Dum" Sungjong smirked and focused back to the teacher. Namjoo gritted her teeth and turned back to Naeun.
"I don't know, Naeun"
Mrs Park suddenly turned to them with her arms on her chest. The students were looking intently at her like she was a freaky alien.
"Stop staring! You will not have additional class this summer. Happy?" Sigh of relief could be heard filling the quiet room once more.
"Ah teacher~don't scare us like that." The students whined. Mrs. Park giggled and teased
"Wae? I think it's fun teasing you all. Okay, stop playing and get serious here." Mrs. Park stood at the teacher’s table with her hands on it. She leaned forward and her voice turned very serious.
"We......” She started and took a deep breath. The students were getting nervous.Some of them were biting their lips.

“…. Are going to have a trip together with class 1-A, 1-B and 2-B instead of going with the whole school! And to make things better, we are having a joint trip with another school!" She exclaimed and her face was happy again.The students were dumbfounded at first but in a split second, they were squealing and jumping with joy.

"Mrs. Park! Which school will we have a joint with? Is it a girl’s school? Boy’s school or a normal school?"
"Yeah Mrs Park! And where will be going?"

The plan is becoming a hot topic in the class. Students were overjoyed.
The bell rings, meaning that the first period is over. Mrs. Park grabbed her things and handed Jaehyo a stack of paper to distribute to all students in the class.
"The details are fully written in those papers except the location and the school that will be joining us. I hope you all can filled up the form and pass it back to me tomorrow. That's all for today,girls and boys. Bye!" Mrs. Kim slyly grinned at them before she went out from the homeroom and closed the door shut.
"Yah,guys~ where do you think we'll be going?" Jaehyo asked as he passed the papers.
"Aish~ I don't know but I hope we won't go to some strange place." Dongjun shuddered. 
Naeun, Hayoung,Ann J and Namjoo quizzically glanced at each other then stared back at the paper.
"It will be fun. Won't it? We're going together and it's all that matters!" Ann J exclaimed. She tried to ease them up. The girls nodded their head in respond. Yeah...what could possibly go wrong?

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

 

That Saturday the students from the four classes gathered at the school. They were wearing summer clothes and were hanging around with their own friends. They still didn't know where they will be heading but it was quite weird because their parents easily allow them to go without any hesitation.
"I think our parents knew where we're going." Chorong reasoned out and glanced at her friends.

They were currently resting under the shady tree together, waiting for Namjoo who didn't come yet.
"I think so too. My mom, she was so overprotective but she gave me her permission before I even start to explain about the trip. Weird~" Chemi retorted.

The others nodded is respond.
"Girls! The teacher asked us to gather at the front gate! Hurry! Take your bags with you!" Bomi and Eunji who came from announced.

The girls stood up and walked towards the spot where they left their bags.
"Urgh...these bags are heavy! How am I supposed to bring these to the front gate!" Some of them mumbled. Chemi and Ann J laughed at their reaction.
"Who told you to bring big bags? We are not staying there for a week you know." Chemi teased as she easily slung her back on her shoulder.

Suddenly five pairs of hands reached for the girl’s bags and hold them easily. The girls were stunned. Woohyun was holding Chorong's leapord print bag with ease with one hand and the other holding her wrist.
"Let's go Chora~" he beamed.
Dongwoo and Sungyeol carried Bomi and Yookyung's bags respectively and followed the Woorong couple. Hoya wanted to grab Hayoung's bag but he changed his mind as he knew that Chunji would help her so he grabbed Eunji's instead. Eunji blinked at him,surprised.
"Don't thank me. Sunggyu asked me to take care of you throughout the trip so bear with me." Hoya gave her a friendly smile and she smiled back, thanking him in the process.

Chunji and Hayoung was the last couple. They argued at first because Hayoung insisted on carrying her own bag.
"It’s either I carry the bag or carry you. Which one?" His statement caused her to blush.
"Pfft…whatever oppa!" she stomped away, hiding her red cheeks.

Chunji slyly smirked as he walked along with Naeun.
"You’re the only one who was wise enough to bring a decent bag." Chunji said. Naeun giggled and shrugged.
"I told them to bring smaller bags but they refused. There's nothing I can do. Your girlfriend is quite stubborn too." Naeun teased.

Chunji chuckled and affectionately gaze at Hayoung who was getting red as Ann J and Chemi continued pestering her about her love life.
"Indeed... But I love her nevertheless.."

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

 

After putting their bags in the luggage section, the students were ordered to get into the bus. They were allowed to choose their seats so they sit along with either their friends or lovers. Naeun chose to save a spot for Namjoo while Sungjong save a spot for L because they didn't arrive yet. After 10 minutes waiting, two figures got into the bus and repeatedly bowed to the teachers. They were late. Namjoo and L walked in with their face flushed. Namjoo saw that they were two spot left. One beside Naeun and the other one beside Sungjong. She was going to sit beside Naeun before she got a very evil idea. She remembered how her brother often get flustered and excited in front of Naeun so she wanted to test whether he like her or not. Namjoo shifted her eyes and sat beside Sungjong. Naeun gawked at her with her eyes wide open. Sungjong who was sleeping with an eye mask didn't notice who was sitting beside him so he just acknowledge the person as L and went back to sleep. L on the other hand gulped as he stared at her little sister.
"L! Sit down! The bus is moving!" Mrs. Kim ordered. L bit his lips and quickly sat beside Naeun. Naeun's heart started to beat faster again. She took a deep breath and slipped her hands into her bag and grabbed a banana milk.
"Yah~ Do you ran here? Your face is red. Drink this" Naeun handed him the drink. L blinked at her and stared at the drink. He took it and smiled at her.
"Thank you." Naeun returned her smile and shifted her gaze towards the window. L secretly stared at her while drinking the banana milk.
*I can feel that this will be the best trip ever*


Crappy chappie.sorry :( heeeee btw~  

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE! *throw confetties*

Just asking...maybe i'll write the next chapter based on your comments and suggestions ^^

and~ a boy group will surely came up on the next chapter that means...

THE JOINT TRIP IS WITH A BOY'S SCHOOL! oh yeah~ haha

so..come and vote vote vote! ^0^

p/s: you can give your suggestions for the trip location~ it will be higly appreciated ^___^

that's it for now! see you soon! *hugs and kisses*

ppyong!