Findings..part two

Love Lesson

 

“Why are they making a fuss up there. Urgh.” Naeun sighed before she slumped herself down on the sofa at the living room.

“Can’t they tone down? Sheesh, it’s not like there’s ghost in a sunny afternoon” She mumbled and repositioned herself comfortably while hugging a pillow. Yookyung giggled while she enjoyed herself admiring the artistic décor of the living room.

“Naeun-ah don’t you think the décor of this living room absolutely charming? Aah~ I love to stay here and read books all day” she exclaimed. Naeun tsk-ed and looked around. Yeah, she was very sleepy she didn’t have time to look and admire the gorgeous living room.

“You’re right.the living room is a stunner! Now, lemme have a quick nap. Wake me up in 15 minutes, okay? Night!”

“Arasseo Son Yeo-shin..” Yookyung turned around and saw Naeun already fall asleep “..tch,or should I say, sleeping beauty” Yookyung rolled her eyes.

 

Finished looking around, she left the room and went to the bathroom. Naeun was left alone in the living room, sleeping. Suddenly someone grab her arm. She abruptly woke up and saw L. He smiled before dragging her out from the room.

 

“Ya! What are you doing? Where are you taking me?” she mumbled, still half-awake.

“Naeun-ah, just follow me,okay?” L said and winked at her. She blushed and cleared . She followed him out from the cabin and into the forest behind the backyard. She grew confused, in the same time scared but she decided to trust him.

“Tadaaa~” L stop in front of a stream. It was a breathtaking view. The light from the sun that succeeds making its way through the tall trees shone and made the stream sparkles. Birds humming were heard everywhere and the calming rippling sound from the stream were so relaxing.

“Waa~ pretty.” She whispered.

“Pretty,right. Come here! Let’s play!” L motioned her to come closer by the stream. Without any warning, he started splashing water towards her.

“Ya! Ya! L-ah! Stop! Ya! No fair! Stop shoving water at me, I’m gonna be wet!” She squealed in the same time tried to shove water back at him. L became more aggressive and kept on splashing water at her even though she begged him to stop.

“Yah! I- can’t…L! Breath. Stop! Stop! STOP!”

 

“STOP!” Naeun shoot up from the sofa, panting. She looked around and was relieved that she was still in the living room. She clutched onto her chest and slumped back down on the sofa.

*Thank god it’s only a dream. A bad one too! Pft, L won’t do that to me anyways. I should know that it was just a dream*

 

She sighed in relief and cupped her face,trying to calm down. *eh? Why is my face wet?* she stared at her wet hands and blinked *Did I cry? Did I drool!? Oh my god! Thank god there’s no one here!* She tore open her bag and grabbed some tissue and a mirror.

 

“Weird, how come my drool can reach my forehead? Sigh, what have I done!” She mumbled by herself.

“Noona, there is no way drool can get up there.” A child voice interfered.

“Right? That’s what I’m saying! Aish, how come….wait.” Naeun looked away from her face mirror and spotted a dark skinned boy smirking at her with his head tilt to the right and a water gun on his right hand. Naeun squinted her eyes and things started to patch up on her brain.

“What? Oh-oh you found out already? Teehee” His indifferent face just now turned into a cheeky grinning face. He walked towards her and scrambled up the sofa to sit beside her.

“YAAA! Who are you? What are you doing here? And oh my god…are you the one that squirts water at me? HUH!?” Naeun got annoyed and glared at him.

“Hehe, sorry pretty noona. You are smiling non-stop when you were sleeping. I think you are going crazy so...I squirt some precious water from my water gun. I’m nice right?” He blinked his eyes and acts cute so Naeun won’t get angry with him.

*You completely ruin my dream with L, little brat!* Naeun blew an exasperated sigh but something important popped back into her mind.

 

“Hey kid, where in the world did you come from?”

“Me? I-”

“Naeun-ah! Look what I found in the… bathroom..?” Yookyung said with a hint of puzzlement in her voice, her face was as confused as ever and she was holding hands with another little boy, he was also holding a water gun in his hand. His face was shining and his smile reminds Naeun of an angel.

“Annyeonghaseyo,noona”The little boy respectfully bowed at her. Naeun greet him back. Her feelings were mixed between confusion and adoration towards the boy.

The dark skinned boy, who was kneeling behind the sofa, peeked from behind the sofa and spotted his enemy. His eyes sparkled and he slowly repositioned his gun on the head of the sofa and targeted the angel boy.

 

*squirt, squirt*

 

“AHH!” the dark skinned boy fall backwards when he was attacked by squirts of water.

“HAHA! YOU CAN’T BEAT YOUR HYUNG! MUAHAHA I’M THE KING OF THIS GAME, NO ONE CAN BEAT ME! MUAHAHA” the angelic boy kept on squrting water to the other boy and laughed evilly.

Naeun and Yookyung gaped. They never imagined that the angel-like boy they met seconds ago could turned into a hype monkey.

“Hyung! I saw you first! No fair! Grr, take this!” The dark skinned boy attacked him back with his own water gun. Seconds later, the living room turned into a water gun arena. Naeun and Yookyung stood awkwardly and watched them ‘battle’. They turned their heads towards each other in puzzlement.

*Who are these children?*

 

(◕)*:・゚

 

“Uwaa~ the kitchen is biggggg” Woohyun exclaimed. The kitchen had white cabinets and a marble table at the center.

“Woohyun-ah! Woohyun-ah! Look! There’s a stove here, some pots and pans, cooking utensils and also a refrigerator! Yeay! We can cook some food!” she jumped happily.

“Whoa. It’s odd. This is a holiday cabin right? Why do they put food in the refrigerator?” Woohyun scratched his head in confusion when he discovered some food in the refrigerator.

“I know right? Maybe it’s a service. Hmm, so shall we cook something to eat?” Chorong light-heartedly overlooked the matter.

She decided to make ramen because it took the shortest time to cook and she found flour and some vegetables in the refrigerator, so she decided to make leek pancakes too. Woohyun was in charged of the ramen while Chorong on the pancakes. She washed the vegetable, cut them into small pieces and threw it into the batter. Woohyun on the other hand, washed the pot and frying pan, and placed them on the stove. He was awed seeing Chorong was so into her work.

“Woohyun-ah, taste this. Is it okay?” she asked him to taste the finished batter.

“Hmm, I think some salt can make it perfect!”

“Aah! Right! Salt! Haha, that’s right. Are they any salt in the refrigerator?”

“Nope. Wait, I’ll check the cabinets.”

 

He checked all the upper cabinet but there was no sign of salt.

 

“Maybe it was down here…somewhere” Chorong kneeled down and check the first cabinet beside the refrigerator.

“Nah, I don’t think so. Maybe there is no salt. It’s okay, you can add some of this ramen seasoning in the batter” Woohyun pointed out.

“No way! I’ll try to look first, okay? Then I’ll follow your idea if I don’t – hey, are these cookie crumbs on the floor? Woohyun! You eat cookie without me?” Chorong stood up and pouted.

“What cookie? I don’t eat any cookie!”

“Really? But it does smells like cookie. Chocolate chip cookie.”

“Nah, I don’t eat any snack and if I have any I will share it with you, sugar pie.”

“Urgh, shut up butter pants.”

 

She reached the last cabinet and she heard some munching sound from inside the cabinet. She gasped.

“Woohyun-ah, there’s a rat in the last cabinet. I think he’s the one who left those cookie crumbs” She whispered. Woohyun eyes bulged out. Okay, he HATES rodents especially rats.

“Err, leave it alone. It won’t hurt you. Ya, start making the pancakes.” He changed the topic and turned the stove on. ready to cook!

Chorong was not satisfied though. She believed she could find salt in there.

“ Nam Woohyun, help me. Eo? I freakin need salt and I believe it’s in here. Oppaaaa~” Chorong persuaded him with aegyo and taraa~ it works!

“Urgh, arasseo arasseo. You, open the door. I, stay behind you. I swear I’ll smack it flat with this pan if I have to.” Woohyun said, he was holding a frying pan.

Chorong rolled her eyes and whispered, “Scaredy tree”. Lucky he didn’t hear it.

“In the count of one,” she held on the cabinet knob.

“Two” Woohyun’s grip on the frying pan’s handle tightened.

“THREE!” Chorong flung the door open and peeked inside. Her eyes rounded whilst she brought her face closer.

“W-woohyun-ah” she called.

“Eo, wae? The rat died already?”

“No. This” She flung the door wide open and pull Woohyun to take a look at her discovery. Woohyun eyes widened and his jaw dropped open. In there, was a toddler, he was holding a big cookie with his two cute hands. His mouth si full with cookie crumbs. He blinked at them for a second before his eyes broke into an adorable eyesmile. Chorong grabbed him out from the cabinet and hold him securely in her arms.

“Cookie!” The boy squealed and stretched his hand, showing his cookie to Chorong.

“Adorable munchkin! Hey, what are you doing down there sweetheart?” Chorong softly asked.

“ I play with hyung. I found cookie! Hehehe” the toddler kept on squealing and giggling.

“It’s weird. How did he get in there?” Woohyun scratched his head. He was astonished and tried to play with the boy but he growled at him. Chorong put the toddler down to checked back the cabinet. She smiled when she spot the salt.

“Found it! I knew there’s salt in here.”

“And a toddler too!” Woohyun added.

 

“UNNIE!”

“HYUNG!!”

“LOOK WHAT WE’VE FOUND!!!”

 

The voices were heard from every direction.

“Hmm, I think the others found this little boy’s hyung.” Chorong chuckled.

“GUYS! GO TO THE LIVING ROOM. NOW” Woohyun announced. Loud enough for everyone to hear.

Chorong turned off the stove while Woohyun had a hard time cleaning the toddler’s hand and mouth. The little boy kept whining and smacked his head. He tried to get rid of the cookie but the toddler refused and growled at him again so he let him be. Chorong grab the boy and carried him in her arms. He started to giggle and showed her the adorable eye smile again.

“Tch, this little monster hates me” Woohyun complained and poked the little boy’s cheek. Once again, he got growled at.

“He will not if you stop pestering him” Chorong chuckled and nuzzled her nose with the toddler.

“I’m not! I just – urgh, whatever. Come on the others are waiting”