3 happy 4 to go~

Love Lesson

 

For the past few weeks the school has been great…for some of them~

Woohyun and Chorong were the high school sweethearts. They were both charming and excellent in studies. Not to forget, they were the school’s pride. Woohyun as a smooth-talking debater and Chorong… a hapkido expert and never failed in any competitions she enters. Eventhough they were both busy, they always have time for each other. And..yes, they even have their own fanclub under the name “Woorong Lovebirds~”

 

--------

 

Bomi and Dongwoo didn’t reveal their true relationship to others but everbody aware that they were together. They kept their secret carefully and walla~! Nobody knew that they were actually married…well except their friends and the principle, no one knew.

 

--------

 

Unfortunately for Sungyeol, his cover was blown off. Apparently, Jiho’s friend couldn’t kept his mouth shut and blurted all about Sungyeol’s real identity to everyone. Now, everyone respects him. He felt awkward at first but his lovely Yookyung never fail to make him calmed down. He stopped wearing his over sized glasses and started dressing himself decently. Just like a principle son should be. But even hotter. Girls tended to swarm around him but he refused and told them out loud-

“Ya! I’m Yookyung’s boyfriend! Leave me alone! Go away! Yookyung-ah~ Help you boyfriend!!! T^T”

Since that, no girls bother to disturb him. No, not because they didn’t like him anymore it’s just because…they were scared of Yookyung. Well…let’s just say she ‘talked’ to them~ =)

 

--------

 

Naeun didn’t ignore L but she tried hard so that they were not alone often. When he called her, she always stopped her friend from leaving them alone to talk. She invited Jaehyo, Namjoo and Sungjong everytime they have a discussion about the project and she even avoided any question about her behaviour.

“I’m fine L. Just busy with the never ending work.” That was her usual replies.

L was completely confused. He even asked his little sister about Naeun.

“I think she’s busy with studies. she’s fine around us.” Namjoo would say.

L will always nod as a reply but he himself were not so sure.

 

But one day…after he asked the same thing, Namjoo replied back.

“Oppa..why are you so worried about her? You like her, right!?” Namjoo raised her brows.

L gaped, his mind went blank. He frowned and flicked his sister forehead before he headed to his room.

“Ouch! It hurts!” Namjoo whined.

“Serves you right!” L shouted back, closed his door and leaned on the door. His face flushed. *Even Namjoo can tell I like her...but why she can’t see my feelings?*

 

-------

Eunji continued her training diligently everyday. She went there after school and went home at late night. Eventhough she was exhausted she never left her school works untouched. She gained help from her friends and she appreciated them. Naeun helped her with Biology and Chemistry. Yookyung in History and language. Hayoung in Physics, Chorong with Mathematics and Sunggyu with vocal and dance training. I repeat, SUNGGYU WAS HELPING HER. After he called that day, their relationship became closer. Their company buildings were quite close so they often went out together during breaks. They enjoyed hanging at each other training room and practiced singing and dancing. They often sang a song as a duo and received compliments from their trainer.

“You guys can be a perfect team. How about you guys debut as a duo?” Trainer Son clasped her hand together in glee.

“That will not happen.” Eunji giggled as she shook her head.

“True. We are in different company. There’s no way they will merged the company together.” Sunggyu nodded, agreeing her.

“Ah~ you guys are right. Aish! Stupid me.” Trainer Son softly knocked her head. Eunji and Sunggyu giggled at her actions.

“Eunji! Continue your training and Sunggyu-ssi~” She tapped her feet. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. He knew what she meant. He put down the mic and grabbed his bag.

“Fine. I go now. Happy Trainer Son? Bye bye Eunji. I’ll drop by this night.” Sunggyu waved and went out.

“Be careful~!” Eunji shouted and waved back. A wide smile was plastered on her face. Trainer Son gazed at her, amused. Eunji stopped waving and cleared .

“What!?” She blurted out. Trainer Son shrugged. *You guys like each other* she talked to herself and smiled.

“Nothing~ where were we again?” She asked.