Marrying my one and only boyfriend (part 2)

Love Lesson

 

“Where’s your necklace”

“Oh I forgot to wear it this morning. It’s my first time so please don’t be mad at me?”

“Okay, I forgive you. So how’s life?”

 

They start chit chatting in the garden and enjoy the tea and cupcakes that Bomi’s mom made for them. Bomi can’t believe that Dongwoo has grown into a good-looking man. She can’t get her eyes off him and her heart started beating crazily.

*This feeling, whenever he’s around this feeling keeps appearing. I guess I love him very much. But, how could I? He’s my best friend. *

*Bomi, I know your heart but unfortunately you don’t know mine. Don’t worry, I will show it. Please wait for me. *

 

“Bomi, you’re my best friend right and also you’re a girl.”

“Yes I’m your best friend and also a girl? Why? Do you think I’m a boy or something?”

“No, I have something to tell you and I hope you can help me”

“What?” she asked while she grabbed a chocolate cupcake.

“There’s a girl I like but I never have the chance to tell her, then I went to Canada leaving her without telling her how much I love her. I want to ask her to be my girl friend so can you help me choose a ring?” Dongwoo looked at her with his sparkling eyes. Bomi was shocked. She swallowed her cupcake hard and sipped up some tea.

“G-girlfriend? T-there’s a girl you like and you never tell me? I-I’m upset. You don’t believe in me?” she stuttered in the same time her heart is in pain.

“Well I’m quite shy back then, I don’t want you to tease me so I keep quite. So will you help me?” Dongwoo make up a pitiful voice while glancing at Bomi. *Sorry for lying~ *

“Okay, fine. When?” she made up her mind and looked at him, smiling weakly.

“Tomorrow. You don’t have school tomorrow right?” his eyes sparkled while looking at her.

“Okay. Oppa, hmm… I’m sorry but I need to go now, I’m tired” she nodded and pretended to be very tired.

“Really? Err…okay see you tomorrow!” Dongwoo awkwardly waved goodbye and walked away rubbing the back of his neck.

 

*Did I go to far? *

*Yoon Bomi you have to be happy for him. As long as he’s happy you’re gonna be just fine *

 

µ

 

“He’s going to propose her in five minutes.” Bomi mumbled softly as she looked towards her bedroom clock. She was lying on bed doing nothing with tears keep falling. She was hurt badly but for the sake of her best friend she must be happy right? She sighed and slowly reached for the lollipop necklace that she’s wearing.

*At least he did give me something. Don’t worry Dongwoo I will try my best to forg..* Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up.

“Bomi-ah!”

“Hello Oppa. Why did you shout?” she asked in confusion.

“She…she didn’t come” Dongwoo replied as he tried his best to control his tears.

“Who? The girl? What? Oh my, poor Oppa. Don’t cry! You’re a boy!” she felt very sorry for him and super angry with the girl.

“Bomi, why did she do this to me. I always be there for her. How could she” Dongwoo cried.

“Oppa, calm down. Where are you? I’m going now so please don’t do anything stupid.” After Dongwoo tells her the address she ended the call and quickly put on her coat. She told her mom what happened and excused herself to go and find Dongwoo.

*Bomi-ah why are you so clueless? You’re gonna be in total shock when you found him *

 

Dongwoo smirked as he slipped his phone into his tux pocket. He wiped his tears and looked towards an orchestra of musicians. “Everyone! Get ready, my girl is coming~”

 

When Bomi arrived she realised that she is now in front of a grand hotel. She went in and looked around to look for Dongwoo when someone called her.

“Miss Yoon?” a man voice asked her.

“Yes? Do you know me?” she turned and asked back.

“ Yes I know you. Let’s go, young master is waiting for you.” The man motioned her to follow him.

“Young master? Do you mean Dongwoo Op~ I mean Jang Dongwoo?” she asked while she followed the man. The man nodded his head and led her towards the elevator. Bomi went in and the man pushed a button. He left Bomi alone in there.

“When the door opens, you will found him. Congratulations Miss Yoon! I wish you both happiness for the rest of your life.” The man bowed before the elevator door closed.

*Did he think that I am the one? Well sorry mister! I’m his friend that came to comfort him. But how did he know my surname? *

 

Once the elevator door opens, she was surprised when she saw a path full with rose petals and sweet-scented candles that leads the elevator to a door. She sighed as she thought how hard Dongwoo prepared all this for the girl. She walked towards the door and slowly opened it. When she fully opened the door, Dongwoo figure is standing in front of her, smiling.

“She’s here. She’s a bit late but she’s here, Bomi-ah~” he skip a little.

“Really? Guess I should be going now” Bomi was dumb-founded and turned to leave.

“No no no. she wants to meet you. She’s waiting over there.” Before she could go, Dongwoo grab her wrist and drag her in. He then points towards the place and excused himself.

 

µ

 

“So, where is she?” Bomi looked around searching for the mysterious girl. She was surprised when she spotted something flat covered with a white cloth. She slowly removed the white cloth and was surprised when she realizes who the girl is. Her tears started to fall as she thinks how a fool she is.

 

 

The words I wanted to say in front of you
the words I couldn’t say
Without the chance to say them
I left you alone in this place
All I can do is watch, all I can do is hold on,
and wait for you here
You’ve gotten farther away leaving only regrets,
say it with both eyes closed

I call out without sound,
I call out remembering you
I try forgetting you,
knowing you don’t share my feelings

The words I couldn’t say to you…I love you.
The words I couldn’t bring myself to say
without the chance to say them
I leave you alone here
and going farther away

*I say it with my mind,
thinking that maybe you’ll come back to me
You don’t share my feelings,
but if you came back I might run into you

I wait…

I wait thinking that I may run into you..

Dongwoo sang the song alone with the help of some musicians playing the background music. He slowly walked towards the frozen up Bomi.When he finished singing he turned Bomi’s static figure to face him.

“Now, when I did run into you, I want to confess something, Bomi” he said as he kneeled down.

“Dongwoo Oppa~ get up” her face is as red as tomato right now. She tugged on his tuxedo telling him to get up.

“Will you be mine forever?” he smiled as he opened up a red velvet box. In it contains a couple ring that they bought earlier that morning. Her jaw dropped open and tears slid from her eyes. She nodded her head and Dongwoo slid the ring on her ring finger. Then he get up and rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.

“So the girl that you like is me? Why am I so clueless?” she said as she softly knocked her head with her fist. Yeah, she saw her own reflection as the white cloth cover a mirror behind it.

“Don’t hurt yourself. Well, yeah but to be precise I love you.” He laughed as he stopped Bomi from knocking her head again.

“You making me blush Oppa. Stop it before I my face explode like a ripe tomato.” She looked down.

“Okay. Let’s go eat! I’m starving..why did you took such a long time to get here?” Dongwoo dragged her to follow him. Bomi was speechless when she saw the candle light dinner that Dongwoo had prepared for her. They have a lovely time that night.

 

µ

 

Dongwoo send Bomi safely to her home and decided to go in and greet her parents before leaving. They went in and walked towards the living room. They were surprised when they saw both of their parents were there, discussing something. They were startled at first when they saw their children coming but then they pulled out their smiling face. The couple was puzzled and just bowed at them. Bomi went to the kitchen to prepare some snack while Dongwoo took a sit beside his father as Bomi refused to let him help her.

“Son, I have something to tell you.” His dad start talking when Bomi was there sitting beside her mother.

“Great! I have something to tell you too~” he smiled widely while looking at the blushing Bomi.

“You are getting married tomorrow” his dad pulled out a weak smile.

“What the… You never tell me anything about this dad! How could you! I won’t marry anyone because I have someone already” dongwoo suddenly stand up and widened his eyes. Bomi was also dumb founded and she can feel that her heart just dropped.

“But son, you like her, and she like you. So what’s the problem?” his father than pulled out a cheeky smirk.

“Wait? I like her? Are you kidding me? I only like Bo…..wait…maybe…are you sure? I’ll marry her tomorrow? kekeke, assa!!” Dongwoo who was really angry at first realized what his father was talking about. He beamed as he looked at Bomi.

“What? Seriously? He just confessed to me this night and we’re getting married tomorrow? It’s early.” Bomi can’t believe her ears and felt very nervous. But deep inside, she’s happy again.

“Well, you just have to sign the paper first. The reception will be held when you guys graduate from school. So How’s that?” Mr. Yoon said as he sipped his coffee.

“Okay. Marrying someone I love eventhough I’m young is not a sin right?” Bomi spoke softly.

“Yeay! I’m getting married to Yoon Bomi! Thanks mom,dad and also Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon. I will take care of her with all my might!” he exclaimed and bowed towards the parents.

 

µ

 

The couple then moved into a new house that their parents gave them as a marriage gift. When they finished unpacking their things, they went to the garden to enjoy the peaceful night together.

“We are now officially married!”

“Hihi, are you that happy Oppa?”

“Of course! I’m so happy to live together with you in this beautiful house!”

“Oppa, I have something to tell you. Actually I’ve made a promise with my friends to live with them. What should I do?”

“Fool them. Act like you’re homesick or something. Bomi-ah~ you have to take care of me.. I want to live in that house with you!”

“Okay Oppa. For you. I will lie to them for you. And you do remember our promise right?”

“Our marriage is a secret. Don’t tell anyone eventhough how close you are. We’ll only tell them when we are graduating. Gosh honey~ do I have to repeat this everyday?”

“You are forgetful sometimes. I don’t want our friends get freak out. Me, marrying an heir of the top company in Korea. They will be very very shock!”

“Whatever Honey. I’m tired. Let’s go to..emm..you know..ha.ha” Dongwoo awkwardly ask as he rub the back of his neck.

“Ya! Jang Dongwoo! We’ve promised right? No. We won’t do ‘that’ till we have our wedding reception.” Bomi softly smacked his shoulder.

“Fine” he pouted and walked in. bomi giggles and ran to him, she swiftly grab his wrist and turned him around, pecking him softly on the lips.

“But a kiss would do!” Bomi mumbled with her head hung down. Dongwoo slightly smirked and carry her bridal style towards their room.

“Oppa! Let me down! Remember the promise will you!”

“Don’t worry Honey~ I’ll never broke the promise”

 

* I love her very much. She’s the only girl that I will love for the rest of my life*

* I love him more than he does. I will take care of him and be on his side forever*

 


 

sorry for the late update readers~ T_T *bows*