Confession~ ;)

Love Lesson

 

After Sungyeol volunteered himself to be Yookyung’s errand boy, she introduced him to her friends. The girls were nice towards him and as a nerd he had chemistry with Naeun. They became very close to each other and the girls thought they like each other. Yookyung also treated him nicely and barely ordered him around; she treated him more like a friend than an errand boy. Their bond was tighten and they loved having each other around. One thing that they didn’t know was, there was a pair of eyes that always watch them with jealousy and hatred.

“Lee Sungyeol, how dare you get close to her after she saved you from being bullied by me. I’m gonna kill you. Just wait and see. She’s mine and she’ll always be mine forever.” Jiho balls up his fist with fury and stormed away to his class.

 

µ

 

Sungyeol, can you get me four americano and two latte please?

Okay, where are you now?

My house. You’re with Naeun right? Ask her what she wants and she can lead you to our house.

Okay, I will be there in 15 minutes!

Thanks Lee Sungyeol.

 

“Naeun-ah, finish studying already? Yookyung asked me to buy her coffee.”

“Yeah. I’m done, let’s go”

They packed their bag and walked out from the public library. These two often spend their weekend time together at the public library to study, as their friends were too lazy to go there. They walked towards the café and chit chatting about studies all the way there. When they arrived, Sungyeol ordered the coffee and asked Naeun what she wanted. He also bought a chocolate cake for them. On the way out, they bumped into L. Sungyeol was happy to see him as they were best friends since the first time Sungjong introduced him to the other boys. As for Naeun and L, they were surprised to meet each other and felt very awkward.

“Sungyeol where are you going?”

“To her house”

“Alone?”

“No. With her.”

“Do you guys have a coffee party or something? That’s a lot to eat and drink for two people. Mind I join?”

“Actually these are not mine. It’s for Yookyung and her friends. They live in the same house as we do.”

“Really? Let us go together because I want to go to your house later Sungyeol. Give me the cake, I’ll carry it.”

Sungyeol looked at Naeun and she nodded her head. L tagged along with them but they don’t seem to mind. They keep talking, neglecting L who’s carrying the box with the cake, L is somehow jealous and tried to squeeze himself between them. He then started to start a conversation with them. It’s awkward but he didn’t mind, as long as Sungyeol was away from Naeun he will be fine.

“Do you guys meet up often?” L curiously asked them.

“Yeah. We do. Every weekend actually.” Sungyeol nodded his head while drinking his Americano.

“O-oh. Are you guys dating or something?” L turned his head towards Naeun.

Sungyeol accidentally chocked his drink and coughed. Naeun went to him and softly patted his back. L pouted, he softly pushed away Naeun’s hand and replacing it with his hand, patting Sungyeol’s back roughly. Naeun shrugged, as she’s confused with L’s action. *Did he like Sungyeol? Omo! He’s gay!? *

“What!? No! We’re friends and we often go study at the public library together. And what’s with the rough patting? Do it softly can’t you?” the annoyed Sungyeol pushed L’s hand away. He shrugged and continued walking. After five minutes they arrived at the girls house.

“We are here. Give me the coffee please, I will pass it to her” Naeun pulled out her hands.

“ It’s kinda heavy you know, the coffee and cake. Let us in we’ll put it on the dinner table.” Sungyeol offered.

“Sorry Sungyeol but we have rules. Boys are not allowed here.” Naeun smile apologetically as he told him the rule.

“Really? Okay fine then. I guess I better get going now.” Sungyeol shaped his mouth into an O and nodded his head. He smiled and handed her the coffee and the cake.

“Wait! I’ll call Yookyung for you” Naeun called.

“No. She must be busy. And L here is bugging me already. That coffee is my treat. Tell her it’s free.” Sungyeol turned and waved his hand. Naeun bowed at him and went in. Sungyeol than turned his head towards the silent L.

“ You like her, don’t you L?” he smirked and continue walking, leaving the dumb-founded L behind.

“What? N-no! Ya! Let us go to your home now, I have something important to tell Sungjong.” He smacked Sungyeol’s back and dragged him towards his house.

“It hurts!! Why did you smack me? It’s true then! Tell her that you like her already.” L stopped dragging him, and this time it’s his turn to smirk.

“Stop telling me to do stuff Lee Sungyeol. I know you have a crush towards Yookyung. Want me to tell her? If not, promise me that you’ll keep the secret about Naeun.” He pulled out his pinkie. Seungyeol sighed as he remembered that L knows his secret. He pulled out his pinkie and interlaced it with L’s.

 

µ

 

Seungyeol went to school early today because he’s in charge to clean his classroom. He swept the floor, cleaned the blackboard and wiped the windows. Finished, he took the plastic that is full with garbage with him and went to the main garbage dump behind school. He hummed a song while skipped lightly all the way there. Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of him and pushed him down. He fell on the ground and his back hurt so much. He looked up and discovered that Jiho was the one who pushed him. Jiho smirked and forced him to get up, tugging Sungyeol’s collar. Jiho started to give him several punches on the face and stomach. When Sungyeol fell down he started kicking him. Sungyeol kept his head hung low, he didn’t even fight back and just endured the pain alone. Once again, Jiho pulled him up and punched him again on the face.

“ Stay away from Yookyung or I’ll kill you.” Jiho warned him and pushed him down. He stepped hard on his stomach and walked away, leaving the hurt Sungyeol alone. Sungyeol was badly hurt. He cringed and bit his lips trying to lessen his pain. He slowly got up and limped towards the toilet. He started cleaning the blood stains on his face and hands. He dusted his school uniform and looked at his own reflection on the mirror. He was glad that his bruise and cut were not deep and decided not to skip school. He sighed and went towards his class hoping that no one notice his cut lips. No one, especially Hong Yookyung.

 

*Jiho, he’s lucky that I’m not fighting back. If I do, it will be the end for him. If he dares to do anything towards Yookyung he will be facing my first. I will never stay away from her because I’m not afraid of you Jiho*

 

µ

 

Sungyeol, can I borrow your notebook please? I’ll wait for you at the playground near my house.

Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.

Thanks, Lee Sungyeol.

 

After giving the message Yookyung went out and walked towards the playground. Suddenly a guy with a mask on his face covered with a handkerchief and pulled her into a car. She was unconscious because the guy had drugged her.

 

“W-where am I?” Yookyung shook her dizzy head and looked around. She found herself in a dirty and abandoned house, being tied up on a chair.

“Yookyung-ah~ you’re awake?” the guy with the mask leaned closer to her and slowly removed his mask.

“J-jiho oppa? What? Why did you tie me up? Let me go!” she gasped and struggled to let herself go.

“No sweetie pie. I won’t let you until I’ve done what I want.” He smirked and gently caressed her cheeks and crashed his lips with hers. He trailed his finger down her jaw, neck and stop at her blouse button. He slowly ed it while he still kisses her forcefully.

“Please, stop! Why are you doing this to me? Get away from me!!” Yookyung shouted when she manage to break up the forceful kiss. Her tears started to fall when she thought what would happen to her.

“Stay still. Or I’m gonna ask my friends to join in.” Jiho glared at her and continued ing her second blouse button when suddenly Yookyung managed to let herself free and slapped him hard on the face. She tried to escape but Jiho manage to grab her wrist and pinned her on the wall.

“You in ! How dare you slap me! I won’t let you go!” he raised his hand, wanted to slap her on the face when suddenly his hand was grabbed by someone else’s hand.

 

“ Shin Jiho. I can accept it if you want to punch me or kick me everyday because I never care, but don’t ever mess with my girl.” Sungyeol angrily glared at him before he started punching him on the face and stomach. He was furious, really furious. He can’t control himself from beating him harder, and harder each time he punched him. Jiho tried to fight back, but Sungyeol didn’t give him any chances. He pushed him to the floor and start kicking him and continued punching him on the face. He finally stopped when he heard Yookyung calling him. He leave the badly hurt Jiho alone and went to Yookyung who was still traumatized. He covered her body with his jacket and grabbed her trembling hands, hoping it will calm her down.

“S-sungyeol. H-how do y-you k-now I-I’m here?”

“I followed the car when I saw you being drag into it. Sorry if I’m late. I already called the police so they will be here in no time. I’m really sorry Yookyung-ah~”

Jiho slowly get up and reached for the bat that was lying on the floor. He walked towards Sungyeol who was facing Yookyung and raised the bat trying to hit him on the head. Yookyung screamed but she’s too late, as he already hit him. Jiho smirked and let go of the bat. Sungyeol slowly touched his head and was pissed when he noticed that it was full with blood. He turned and faced the trembling Jiho. He bit his lips trying to control his anger before he punched Jiho for the last time on his face. Jiho coughed and tried to get up, but he just can’t. He lied there keeping his head low because he was afraid of Sungyeol now.

 

“You. How dare you! Do you want me to kill you for real!! I warn you Shin Jiho, don’t ever come to school again and appear in front of my eyes. If you wonder why I never fight back when you bullied me, I’ll tell you. I’m the headmaster only son and I’ll inherit the school later, so to keep my image clean I never do anything stupid. But, today, I show my true self because you are messing with the wrong girl. So, just go away Jiho before the police came. This is my last time I’m going to be nice towards you.” Sungyeol stated and motioned him to go away. Jiho slightly bowed and limped away. He promised he’d never go near Lee Sungyeol again.

Sungyeol fell to the floor, as he suddenly felt very dizzy. Yookyung called his name and slowly went to him. She rested his head on her lap and gently caressed his head.

“Lee Sungyeol. Be strong. Don’t leave me alone. I-I like you”

“I won’t leave you alone. I like you too Yookyung~”

Sunyeol grabbed her hand and gave her a weak smile, signalling that he was okay. Yookyung nodded her head and tears started to fall again. In a few seconds, the police and ambulance came. They brought the two teens to the hospital.

 

µ

 

Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and he can feel the pain on his head. He can feel someone touching his right hand and he turned to look at the person. He smiled when he discovered that the person was Yookyung. She shyly smiled and greeted him good morning. She then feed him some porridge until he finished it all.

“Thank you for everything Lee Sungyeol”

“You’re welcome. Hong Yookyung”

“Your head. Is it still hurting?”

“Yeah, mind giving me a kiss? That will stop it from hurting.” He cutely nodded and slyly smiled.

“Ya Lee Seungyeol! Is this your actual self? You’re quite naughty now.” Yookyung’s face flushed and she looked away.

“Well. We confessed that we like each other right? So what’s wrong with it?” Sungyeol pouted and pointed his cheek.

Yookyung puffed her cheeks as she leaned forward to give him a peck on the cheeks when suddenly…

“Lee Sungyeol! Are you okay?” six boys barged in with worried look on their face.

“Yookyung unni! I’m glad you’re safe!” Hayoung ran towards Yookyung with the other girls behind her.

“What! Why now!!!?? Why did you guys came now!!!” Sungyeol whined as he covered himself with the blanket. Yookyung giggled and softly tugged the blanket but Sungyeol tugged it back, still covering his face.

“Err…did we interrupt something?”



 

sorry for the late update.... T^T hope you enjoy it!! planning to finish the other couple by this week...let see if i'll managed to do it~ :)

school's started and my parents only allowed me to access internet on weekdays *pouts*

Apink wins for the first time last Thursday!!! weehee~ i'm so happy~ congrats girls!! ^^