At the zoo part 1

Love Lesson

 

Chorong is busy admiring the roses at the garden without noticing that Woohyun keep staring at her. Suddenly she turns her head to Woohyun and he was startled because of it. He clears his throat and looks away pretending that he is enjoying the scenery too. Chorong rolls her eyes and walks towards him.

“Ya! Why do you keep staring at me?”

“S-staring you?? pfft…I’m admiring the roses not you. emm…wait here okay, you must be thirsty.” With that he quickly walks towards the vending machine. *Did I just stutter just now? aish!!* He ruffled his hair with frustration, after the key chain incident, he can’t seem to think anything else besides the possibility of Chorong being Chora, his best friend or should he say his first love. *Is she really is her? She does look familiar. She had grown up into a fine pretty lady. How I miss you so much Chora~ to make sure it is really her I’m gonna do some tests* He smirks before inserting some money into the machine and buys a bottle of orange juice and a can of sprite. He walks towards Chorong who is waiting for him on a bench. He sits besides her and shows the drinks.

“Which one?” *if she’s her, she will choose orange juice because Chora hates carbonated drinks*

“This one. I’m not fond of carbonated drinks. Glad you didn’t buy two of it. Thank you Nam Woohyun~” she picks the orange juice, opens it and drinks it up. She is indeed thirsty and she is glad Woohyun buys it for her.

*Test 1…success!! Two more tests to go Chorong~*

“Where should we go now? I’m excited to see the animals.” She asks after finishing her drink.

“You decide.” Woohyun replies back before he continues sipping the last drop of his sprite. Chorong tap her chin, trying to think of the best place.

“Hmm…. aha! I know! Follow me.” She stands up and throws the empty can into the bin before she walks towards the place.

“Where are we going?” Woohyun is catching her up, walking behind her. She stops, turns around and sign him to follow her.

“Just follow me, okay?” Woohyun smirks before he walks beside her and casually slips his arms into hers.

“FOLLOW YOU…nah~ I rather WALK TOGETHER with you.”

“Ya! Let go.”

“What? It’s a date! Bear with me~”

“Whatever… Nam Woohyun”

 

¥

 

“Chorong-ah, are we there yet?”

“We’re close.”

“Why is the place so far?”

“And…we’re here!”

“Finally…err, where are we?”

“Petting zoo?”

“Yup. I love this place the most because I can touch the animals especially…”

“Bunnies.”

“How do you know? That’s weird.”

“tch..i’m hurt Park Chorong or should I call…Chora.”

“Woohyun…Oppa?”

 

Chorong froze, she can’t believe her ears. This must be the same Woohyun when she was little because he calls her Chora. Only the people at the hometown calls her that. Even Apink didn't know about it. Woohyun slowly pulls her into a hug. Chorong doesn’t respond at first but then she slowly wraps her arms over his body. Her tears start to fall. A few minutes later, Woohyun loosen the hug and wipe her tears off. He smiles at her and Chorong shyly smiles back.

 

“You still remember this?” He starts doing his bunny aegyo that always manage to make Chora laughs. He succeeds once again because he manages to make the grown up Chora to laugh once more.

“How can I forget? You always do that after grandma died. You look cute when you do that 13 years ago but now, you look stupid Oppa!” Chorong can’t stop laughing. Woohyun pouts, he softly knocks her head but that didn’t stop her. He sighs.

“Ya! How dare you! You should compliment me because I only do this to you.” Chorong’s face is quite red now and she has to stop laughing.

“Oh really? Well, it’s not a thing to be proud of. Stop doing it please because you really do look stupid.” She said before running away from him.

“Ya! Chora! You are so dead!” he shouted before he run to catch her up.

 

*I know it. It is her. The rose keychain, the fruit juice and most importantly…bunnies*

*I can’t believe it. After 13 years, he changed a lot. He has a lot of explanation to do~*



 

so...what is bunny aegyo?? have you seen them?? here's some gifs~ ^^

tumblr_lvgszvc7rJ1r4zo93o2_250.gif

 

 

tumblr_lvgszvc7rJ1r4zo93o3_250.gif

there you go~ kekeke ^^

do you think it's cute? cause i do! ^0^