At the zoo part 5

Love Lesson

 

Sungyeol had been staring Yookyung for quite a time. He tilted his head and shrugged, confused with the weird encounters they had faced since they arrived at the zoo. Another weird thing was, he felt someone was following them so he often turned back and found that no one’s there. He sighed. Yookyung noticed Sungyeol was being quiet so she turned back and searched for his eyes.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” Sungyeol looked around before he came closer to her and whispered.

“Don’t you felt something…weird? Or…. fishy?” Yookyung back her face away and shook her head.

“No, everything’s fine. Why?”

“Well, first you get that delicious caramel apple for free, in fact you always get something for free throughout the day! Second, there always someone who interferes when I want to hold your hand. In conclusion, I felt like someone was watching and following us.” He scratched his head, still confused with what had happen. Yookyung giggle before she grabbed his hand. Suddenly, a loud gasped was heard right behind them so they quickly shot their head back. Guess what? No one’s there!

“Okay, this is getting weirder and weirder. Yookyung-ah let’s go!” Sungyeol dragged her away. Yookyung let out a small smile. *I guess I know who they are~*

¥

Sungyeol dragged her right towards the bird’s park. There were many kinds of birds there! Lovebirds, peacocks, doves, hawks, parrots and so much more. For a moment, they had forgotten about the thing earlier and have so much fun there. Sungyeol showed her his impersonation of an owl and god~ she can’t stop laughing and keep asking him to stop doing the face. Sungyeol grinned and continue mocking her by doing it right in front of her face.

“Stop it! You look funny~ oh my, I think my stomach is going to burst! Stop!!”

Sungyeol shook his head and keep doing it. Yookyung ran away, laughing but Sungyeol chased her. While she was busy running, she tripped over a rock. She closed her eyes and ready to feel the impact but nothing happens. She felt like someone was holding her wrist and an arm over her waist. She opened her eyes and was startled to see Sungyeol right in front of her eyes, of course with his normal concerned face. She awkwardly stood back up and cleared . Her face was red and her cheeks are getting warm. Sungyeol on the other hand can’t stop his beating heart so he grabbed her hands and pulled her close. He noticed that her face is red and her eyes can’t stop blinking. *cute!* he smirked. He leaned closer to give her a quick peck on her cheeks when…..

“Noona! No!!!” Chaejin ran towards them.

 “Ya! Get away from her!” Seyong widened his eyes and keep pointing at Sungyeol with his index finger, motioning him to go away.

“Oh my gosh….ya! ya! Ya!!!!!” Junkyu continue to scream hysterically.

“What do you think you’re doing?” an angry Insoo stormed towards the couple and grabbed Yookyung free wrist pulling her closer to them.

“Geez…guys this is so embarrassing…. slow your voice down! This is a public place for goodness sake!” Gunwoo face palmed and walked towards s, bowing to people along the way.

 

“Ya! Be polite!” Yookyung glared at them one by one.

“But Noona~ he wanted to harassed you earlier!” Chaejin pouted.

“Jin-ah~ no he didn’t” She shook her head.

“Yes he is! I saw, no WE SAW IT. He tried to make skinship with you!” Junkyu blurted out, glancing at Sungyeol whose face turning red.

“No I didn’t!” Sungyeol defended himself.

“Yes you are, bad hyung!” Chaejin agreed with Junkyu.

“Oh my god. Please stop talking. Let me introduce to you, this guy over hear is my boyfriend, Sungyeol. Sungyeol meets Myname…my over-protective guardians.” Yookyung explained.

“Excuse me? We’re your angels, okay?” Insoo exclaimed. The others nodded their head, grinning at Yookyung. Yookyung giggled at how childish her friends could be. Sungyeol as always stood there, dumb-founded. He started to feel pissed off. *She never told me about these guys before*

“So, you’re her boyfriend…we.need.to.talk.” Gunwoo sternly said with his low scary voice. He turned his back, walking towards a quiet place.

“Men to man.” Insoo motioned Sungyeol to follow him. Junkyu and Seyong also followed him from behind.

“Sungyeol, we can run if you want.” She whispered.

“Nevermind yookyung-ah…I’ll be fine.” He gave her a reassuring smile before he confidently walked, following Myname from behind. Yookyung sighed. *here they go again~*

“That was intense.” Yookyung turned her head to her right and discover Chaejin was there, with his mouth full with croissant.

“Why are you here? Don’t you wanna join them?”

“It’s a men to man talk Noona. I’m still a boy. I’m not a man just yet. Besides, they will kick me out if a follow them though” he pouted. “Want some?” he showed her his brown paper bag that is fulled with croissant. She took one and thanked him.

“So, I have something to ask.” Yookyung started.

“Hmm?” Chaejin replied as he took another bite of his croissant.

“You guys have been following us since morning, right Jinnie?” that question made him chocked his croissant. He coughed and coughed causing Yookyung to grow concern and softly pat his back. She also offered him the mineral water that Sungyeol bought for her earlier.

“H-how do you know?”

“Well, no one knew how much I love caramel apple and give it to me for free, claiming it’s for pretty girls. Besides, no one ever did this silly job except you guys.” Chaejin face turned red as he rubbed the back of his neck. *Busted!*

“How do you know that I’m here in the first place?” she continued.

“We don’t know. Actually we already planned to go to the zoo today and wanted to ask you to come with us but Gunwoo hyung said that you must be very busy so we go alone. When we reached the zoo we spotted you, so that’s where all things started.”

“It’s rude you know, following people like that.”

“We know but we can’t take any more chances. After Jiho hyung case…we just can’t see you being hurt again.” Chaejin face turned dark slightly when he talked about Jiho. Yookyung softened and gave him a hug.

“I’m sorry for getting angry. I know you guys care a lot about me. But you can trust Sungyeol. He’s a good person. I hope you guys can get along with him.” She softly patted his back before she loosens the hug. Chaejin give her his most adorable smile and nodded his head.

“If you say so Noona~”

¥

 

“So, you’re Sungyeol. Right?” Gunwoo asked. He stared right into his eyes. Sungyeol gulped and slowly nodded his head.

 “Our Yookyung first boyfriend?” Insoo asked. Once again Sungyeol nodded.

“Wait…first?” He asked back.

“She never had a special boyfriend before so that makes you her first.” Seyong replied, flashing him a warm smile.

“If I’m his first, you guys are?” Sungyeol was very confused.

“Don’t worry, we’re just her friends. Her guardian angel, to be exact. She saved us from bullies when we’re little.” It’s Gunwoo turn to give him a warm smile.

“And turned us from nerd, wimpy boys into cool, brave guys.” Insoo continued.

“So, we promised to look after her and protect her from danger when we grew up!” Junkyu exclaimed.

“Except from the Jiho case….” Seyong words managed to turn the boys face dark.

“Stop talking about that bastard. God knows what I’ll do to him if I found him.” Insoo ball his fist with fury. Junkyu calmed him down.

“Listen, we care about her like a little sister eventhough we didn’t have any relation with her. As you know, we can’t be with her 24/7 eventhough we really wanted to. So, I demand you to take good care of her. Make her happy. She chooses you instead of us being her boyfriend so that means you mean a lot to her. Do you get me?” Gunwoo explained. Sungyeol nodded his head. Finally, he knew the truth and he was touched with their side of the story.

“You guys don’t have to worry because I care about her as much as you guys do. I promise I won’t let anyone hurt her. You can trust me.” Sungyeol was determined. The boys nodded their head in satisfication.

“Good, now let’s be friends! Sorry if we look harsh and rude before. We’re just acting. We are truly nice and humble people, you know~” Junkyu sheepishly smile and bowed. Sungyeol bowed back.

“It’s okay, but you really look tough and scary just now.” He giggled.

“It’s getting late, we should go back to her.” Seyong said after checking his watch. The boys walked back to the place where they meet.

 

 

The five boys arrived to see Chaejin and Yookyung sitting on a bench while eating croissant. They walked towards them.

“Yookyung-ah. It’s late and we better get going. See you around!” the four boys waved their hands at her. They also bid Sungyeol goodbye.

“Bye Noona~ oh… Sungyeol hyung too…bye!” Chaejin bowed and ran towards his hyung.

“Bye boys! And you, are you okay? Did they do anything to you?” Yookyung was concerned. Sungyeol shook his head and replied.

“No. There are nice boys. Why don’t you tell me about them?” She shrugged.

“Because…eventually you’ll met them, like today.”

“tch…yeah right~” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

“kekeke, let’s go Sungyeol. Chorong messaged me and she asked us to go to the front gate. The others are waiting.” Yookyung grabbed his wrist and tugged him to follow her. Sungyeol refused to move and stood there, pouting. Yookyung turned around and tilted her head.

“Are you still mad at me?” Sungyeol nodded. Yookyung sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Fine, what can I do to make it up to you?” Sungyeol shrugged and pointed at his cheek.

“A kiss will do~” he sheepishly smile. Yookyung blushed and slowly walked closer to him. She leaned forward to give him the kiss but….

“Noon…hmph..ya!hmph..let me…go! Noo..hmph na!!” Yookyung and Sungyeol shot their heads towards the tree right beside of them. They laughed when they saw Myname were peeking at them from behind the tree. They noticed Seyong, covering Chaejin’s mouth while Junkyu and Gunwoo were holding Chaejin’s arm. He was struggling to let himself go.

“Ahaha…. don’t mind him. Continue with what you’re doing.” Insoo said. Sungyeol crossed his arms over his chest and raised his eyebrow.

“Right, okay we’ll be going now. For real~ bye guys! Let’s go!” Insoo pushed his friend away from the tree. He waved to the couple and walked away, pushing his friends in front of him.

¥

 

“It’s your fault, Jinnie~” Seyong facepalmed.

“What? My fault? She was about to kiss him!” Chaejin blurted out.

“Let her be! That’s her boy!” Gunwoo added.

“You are a pathetic er~” Junkyu massaged his temples in annoyance

“Hyung! It’s not right for a girl to kiss a boy first, right?” Chaejin pouted at Insoo, hoping that he’ll defend him.

“Go get yourself a girl Jin-ah~” Insoo patted his back and give him a sly smile. Chaejin stopped walking and stared at him.

“Okay, what’s with that smile of yours?”

“Because of your mistake, I ordered you to treat us dinner, How’s that?” Insoo exclaimed.

“What?” Chaejin widened his eyes in disbelief. *Nuisance!!*

“Yeah! You have to! You’re the one who make us get caught!” the others agreed.

“But i…fine! Let’s go!” the magnae stormed off, still angry at his hyungs. The remaining boys high five each other. *free meal~*

 

“So where were we?” Sungyeol faced her.

“I forgot. Now, let’s go!” Yookyung walked towards the main entrance without turning back. Her face is red. *I can’t believe Myname saw that~ T_T* Suddenly, Sungyeol grabbed her wrist and yanked her, causes her to bump into his chest. He sneakily gave her a peck on the lips. Yookyung widened her eyes in shock and stared at him, blinking her eyes. Sungyeol rubbed the back of his neck and dragged her away.

“Okay, let’s go. I’m satisfied.” Yookyung bit her lips and smacked his shoulder, hard.

“Ouch! That hurts.” He yelped and let go of her wrist to rub his hurt shoulder.

“You’re lucky I didn’t call the boys back.” Yookyung smirked and continue walking.

“Oh, honey? Don’t be mad? Do you want me to do the owl face again?” Sungyeol catch her up and link arms with her. As he was getting ready to do the owl face, yookyung stopped him.

“NOO!! Okay okay I won’t sulked.” He smiled and slowly reached for her hand and interlocked his hand with her. Yookyung realized that and secretly pull out a smile.


 

First of all…sorry for not updating for about two weeks…. busy with school as there were exam last week. Forgive me, okay? >.<

This chapter featuring Myname~ hihihi :D

166974_390620917631416_200488883311288_1

HI THERE NEW SUBSCRIBERS~!!!

THANKS A LOT FOR SUBSCRIBING~!! ^0^

tumblr_lzz7gk7SnR1qb5yg1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lzfvj8xyoa1qasiw6o1_400.gif

 

I LOVE YOU

SUBSCRIBERS~

READERS~

SILENT READERS~ 

AND ALSO COMMENTORS~

 

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! ^0^

tumblr_lvquce7HIE1qb767g.gif