Marrying my one and only boyfriend (part 1)

Love Lesson

 

A five years old Bomi skipped happily to the playground while the lollipop that her mom bought for her. When she arrived, she went to the sandpit and start building a sandcastle. She squealed and showed her mom the sandcastle when she’s done building it. Her mom smiled at her and motioned her to come to her. She pouted, as she doesn’t want to leave her beautiful sandcastle. But, she respects her mom so she went to her. She spotted a beautiful woman sitting beside her mom and she bowed at her. She then crawl up and sit on her mom’s lap, her lollipop. Her mother then introduces her to Mrs. Jang, the beautiful woman who sits beside her mom. Apparently they are best friends and Mrs. Jang also brought her child to the playground. She called her child and a little boy comes towards them. When he spotted Bomi, he hides behind his mom. Bomi is curious about the boy and hopped down. She peeked at him and smiled.

“Hello, I’m Bomi and I’m five. Nice to meet you.” she pulled out her hand and smiled.

“I’m Dongwoo. Nice to meet you too.” He reached for Bomi’s hand and shook it.

“Let’s go and play Dongwoo. I’ve build a sandcastle and…” as she pointed her sandcastle, a ball accidentally knocked it down.

“No! I work hard on that!! Who throw that ball!” she whines and starts crying.

“ Please don’t cry Bomi. Let me help you build a new one. Let’s go!” Dongwoo comforted her and pulled her towards the sandpit. Bomi stops crying and wipe her tears. She is happy again when Dongwoo help her build a new sandcastle. And a big one this time!

 

“Nice girl you have there Nami. She’s so sweet and friendly unlike my shy son. And I’m quite shocked to see him playing with her. He’s not good with girls though.” Mrs. Jang compliments Bomi as she points at them playing together.

“Well, your son is much better Woori. Bomi is a crybaby and it’s hard to comfort her. I’m surprised that Dongwoo can do that without buying her a lollipop first!” Mrs. Yoon exclaims.

“I guess they are meant for each other. Don’t you think?” Mrs. Jang winked at Mrs. Yoon. They both giggle and Mrs. Yoon nod her head.

“They do make a good couple.” She smiled and they both look back at their children playing together at the sand pit.

 

“Bomi, I’m hungry. Mind giving me your lollipop?” Dongwoo looked at Bomi’s lollipop with his puppy-eyes. Bomi points at her lollipop and shook her head hard. Dongwoo pouts and stare at Bomi. She gave up and handed him the lollipop.

“Go and ask your mommy to buy it for you Dongwoo. Next time I won’t be sharing it!” Bomi wiggles her index finger and grinned.

“Oppa. Dongwoo oppa.” Dongwoo said while looking right into her eyes.

“Huh? O-oppa?” Bomi tilted her head.

“I’m older by one year so call me Dongwoo Oppa, understand?” he replied before pecking Bomi on her cheeks and handed her the lollipop back. He then rubs the back of his neck with his face flushed. Bomi took the lollipop and blink her eyes innocently.

 

“Dongwoo, let’s go home now. It’s late.” His mom called him.He then runs towards her mom.

“Bomi! See you tomorrow! Bye bye~” Dongwoo shouts and waved his hand. Bomi waved back but she can’t seem to speak, as she was still in shock.

“ My child, do you like her?” Mrs Jang asked his son when they entered the car. Dongwoo nod his head and smiled. “She’s nice mommy. I want to be with her forever! I will be her hero and protect her from bad bullies. Tomorrow I want to see her again. Can I mommy?” he pleads with his puppy-eyes. His mom laughs and ruffles his hair.

“Of course, we will go and have tea at her house tomorrow. And if you want to be with her forever I can arranged it for you, if she agrees though.” She smiles. Dongwoo is happy when his mother promised him that he and Bomi will be together forever eventhough he didn’t understand it, the adults way~.

 

µ

 

Bomi is excited when her mom told her that Dongwoo and his mom would come and have tea later that evening. She went to her bedroom and start tiding it in case Dongwoo wants to enter her room. Finished, she go and have a shower and put on her best clothes. She then runs to her mom and asks her to tie her hair into a bun. She walks towards the door and stand with her toes to reach the doorknob. She opens it and sits on the bench in front of her house, eagerly waiting for her Dongwoo Oppa to come.

 

They are busy playing in the garden. They have fun together and after tired playing they lied on the ground looking at the sky. Bomi is very happy to have Dongwoo as her friend because he never felt comfortable around boys before. As for Dongwoo, he never meets a girl like Bomi before.

“Bomi-ah”

“Hmm..?”

“Will you be with me forever?”

“Of course! I will be your friend forever Dongwoo Oppa”

They interlock their pinkie and start giggling. They went in together hand in hand when their mothers call them to have tea.

 

µ

 

5 years later….

The two best friends are always together and some people even thought that they are a couple. The boys are jealous at Dongwoo because Bomi only treat him nicely. As for the girls, they are jealous at Bomi for having a rich and charming boy as a friend. Deep inside, they don’t realize that they have feelings for each other.

 

“You have to tell her, Dongwoo.” His mom pats him on the back, encouraging him to tell Bomi the truth. Dongwoo shrugs and look at his mom with tears on his eyes.

“How could I? We’ve promised to be together forever mom. Can’t I just stay here in Korea?”.

“Silly boy. You’re only eleven years old. I promised you we will go back to Korea after five years. Then you can meet her again and she will be yours forever.” His mom pulls him into a hug trying to comfort him out. Dongwoo nods his head and he determines to tell Bomi tomorrow.

 

As always the best friends go to school together, hand in hand. This time, Dongwoo grip is tighter and Bomi is confused. He treats her extra nice and doesn’t even as he always does. After school, he also buys her the lollipop she loves the most. He then drags the confused girl to the playground where they first met. They go and sit on the bench in front of the sandpit.

“Do you still remember our first meeting?”

“Yes I do, you know Oppa, you’re the first boy who kissed me. That’s my first kiss you know!” she exclaims.

“Ya! It’s a friendship kiss. Are you upset? And it’s not your first kiss. It’s mine!” Dongwoo blurted.

“What?” Bomi look at him with her eyes wide opened.

“Oh, nothing. Actually I have something to tell you Bomi.” Dongwoo cleared his throat and put on a serious face.

“I’m listening~” she sang while her lollipop.

“I’m going to Canada tomorrow” he speaks softly while looking down.

“WHAT!? WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!” she’s shocked and start shouting.

“Don’t be mad. I’m sorry. I don’t want you to be upset.” He tries to comfort her.

“I am upset! Gosh oppa! If you tell me earlier I won’t be this shocked! What? You are going to Canada tomorrow?!” she starts to cry.

“I’m really sorry. Please don’t cry? I promised you that I’ll be back. I’m staying there for five years only.” He showed five fingers to her and she smiled.

“Okay, you’ve promised me. So you better be back or I will hunt you down!” she wipe her tears and smirks.

“Thanks Bomi. So will you be going to the airport tomorrow?” he beamed.

“Of course I will! My best friend is going to a far place. I want to see him for the last time before he went there!” she chuckled. Then Dongwoo drags her to the sandpit and they build a sandcastle like the old days.

 

*I’m gonna miss this girl a lot~ *

*I’m gonna miss Oppa big time~ *

 

The next day, Mrs Yoon and her family went to the airport to bid goodbye to their close friend the Jang’s family. While there parents were talking with each other. Dongwoo excuses himself and bring Bomi with him. Dongwoo dragged her to a hidden area quite far from their parents.

“Bomi-ah, promise me you will wait for me? And promise me that I’m the only boyfriend you’ll have on the rest of your live.” He pulled out his pinkie.

“I promise Oppa. I will wait for you. Don’t worry, I won’t even look at the boys so you don’t have to worry.” She chuckled and interlaced her pinkie with him’s. He gives her a tight hug and a peck on her forehead. She blushed and loosened the hug. He smiles and points to her neck. She gasps when she noticed a lollipop necklace.

“I won’t be here to buy you lollipop anymore. So until I come back, always wear it. Don’t ever think to get ting it off? Understand?” he winked at her. Bomi nodded her head and they went back to their parents.

 

It’s time to go. Dongwoo half-heartedly went in. He looked at Bomi who was waving her hand. She looks happy but in the inside she was crying. Dongwoo waved back with a happy face but his heart is aching.

“You don’t confess, son?”

“No, if she doesn’t like me back our friendship will be ruined.” He smiled weakly and tried hard to control his tears.

*See you in five years Bomi~ *

*Son, you don’t know her heart *

 

“ Bomi? Did you tell him?”

“T-tell what?”

“Your feelings~”

“Mom! It’s a secret. I won’t tell him because if he doesn’t love me back, it will be awkward and the possibility of our friendship going to end is high.”

* See you soon Oppa~*

*My child, he loves you *

 

5 years later…

 

Bomi is now 15 years old. She still keeps her promise with Dongwoo, so after she finished elementary school she persuades her mother to enrolled her in a girls school. That’s how she met her best friends, Apink.

 

She went to school as usual but she feels weird that day. She accidentally bumped into a boy. She quickly bows and apologizes. *That guy is hot! Ya! Yoon Bomi! You’ve got Dongwoo oppa already. Stick to him~ * When she reached school she realize that she forgot to wear the lollipop necklace. She wanted to go back home and get it but the school bell alreand ringed so, she had to stay in school. She was quite moody that day and her friends were worried about her. When it’s time to go home, she hurried home leaving her friends dumb founded.

Once she reached home, her mother greeted her and told her that someone is waiting for her at the garden. Her mother leads her to the garden and she saw a boy sitting on one of the chairs of the garden table, his back facing them. She tilted her head and pointed at the boy asking her mom who he is. Her mother shrugged and walked away leaving them alone. She rolled her eyes. * Did she set me up on a guy again? Ugh! I tell her already that I only like Dong…*

 

“Hello!” the boy turned and bowed. He motioned her to sit in front of him.

“ Do I know you?” she sighed while walking towards him and sit. *Must be one of my fanboys~ *

“I’m hurt. You don’t recognize me anymore?” the boy lowered his sunglass showing his eyes.

“Aah~ I think I remember you” she nods. The boy’s eyes sparkled as he leaned forward, eager to hear she continued her words.

“I bump into you this morning. I apologize right? How do you know where I live? Ya! You’re freaking me out stalker! Go away!” she snarled and shooed him with her hands. The boy frowned before he chuckled.

“You keep your promise by being extra careful in front of boys but you don’t have to be this cautious in front of me. Okay, I’ll be going for now as my best friend shooed me away.” The boy waved his hand and walked away.

*What? Promise? Bestfriend? No way!! Dongwoo Oppa!? * Bomi can’t control her jaws to drop open. “Dongwoo Oppa!” she shouted. Dongwoo stop walking and turned, smirking. “Now you remember me?” Bomi is very happy. She ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. She cries, as she couldn’t stand it anymore. For the last five years she always keep her feelings inside. When she missed him she always went to the playground and played at the sandpit with the children. Dongwoo patted her on the back and hug her back. He missed his best friend very much. He’s shocked when he saw how pretty she is now. *I’m gonna confess and make her mine today * He smiled when he think about his wonderful plan.


hello readers..i don't plan to have two parts for Dongmi couple..but i guess i'm very excited in writing this or i'm too hyper today....

well, happy reading guys~ ^^

 

before that i have a question......

tumblr_lwtjyqs6el1r8yg0co1_500.gif

 

 

tumblr_lwtjyqs6el1r8yg0co2_500.gif

do you guys have the link for this fancam?? i'm very curious to see the full one!! if you find it share please!! ^^