Choosing a date

Love Lesson

 

The girls choose to sit beside the window. There was a table with twelve chairs. Six on the right side and six on the other side respectively. They sit in a line while waiting patiently for the blind dates. The waitress came over and asked for their order. Finished ordering, the waitress bowed and went away.

“It’s ten fifteen. Where are those boys?”

“I don’t know. Just wait, maybe they will arrive in a few minutes.”

Chorong and Bomi excused themselves and went to the ladies. The other girls started chit chatting while they waited for their dates. When suddenly,

“Sorry we are late girls.” They hear a man’s voice talking to them so they shot their heads up. They can’t see their face clearly as the boys keep bowing to them.

“It’s okay, you were only fifteen minutes late.” The girls bowed back.

“You guys!?” both parties were shocked to see each other faces.

“Hey, finally they are here. Why do you girls make faces like that?” Bomi walked towards them, still unaware of the six boys standing right in front of her friends.

“Girls, it’s rude for keeping them standing like that.” Chorong said but she was focusing herself tidying her blouse. Woohyun turned his body towards Chorong with his eyes wide open.

“Chorong-ah~” Chorong froze. She stopped tidying her blouse and shot her head up. She bit her lips when she saw Woohyun right in front of her. She glanced towards Bomi and noticed that she’s turning white. *What’s wrong with her?* Chorong walked past through Woohyun and pretend nothing had happen between them. She also spotted the other boys and she knows all of them very well.

 

¥

 

“Have a sit boys and girls.” She motioned them to sit and called the waitress. The girls looked at each other before they sit on their chair. The boys also looked at each other awkwardly and sit down. Hoya grabbed Dongwoo’s wrist and pulled him to sit beside him because Dongwoo seems starstruck and keep staring at Bomi. *What’s wrong with him? Don’t tell me he likes Bomi!?* Sungyeol can’t sit still in front of Yookyung. He felt guilty for not telling her the truth but in the same time he was disappointed because Yookyung didn’t tell him anything about the date that she’s going. Yookyung felt the same thing but she plays cool like she always does. Naeun kept looking down as she felt someone was looking at her with awe. Yes, it was L. He can’t stop staring at her new self. She looked up and found out that he’s still staring at her so she quickly look back down. Sungjong on the other hand was quite relieved because he knew all the girls especially Namjoo, so when it’s pairing time he wished Namjoo will be his date. Namjoo noticed the super awkward atmosphere and decided to break the ice. She took a deep breath and cleared .

“So….I guess no introduction is needed here, right?” She started.

“No. We still need an introduction. It’s a must on blind dates. So, start with you, miss.” Woohyun replied, he stared at Chorong, signing her to inroduce herself first. The others started focusing to Chorong. Namjoo rolled her eyes and elbowed Yookyung who’s sitting beside her. Yookyung gave her an assuring smile. Chorong suddenly stood up and bowed.

“Hello. I’m Park Chorong. I’m 18.” She bowed once again before she sits down, ignoring Woohyun. The other girls and boys also introduced themselves. Once again, silence fills the air. This time, Chorong can’t stand it anymore. She and the other girls agreed to the date because of Naeun so she had to stop being selfish. *This date will work out. For Naeun. *

“It’s 10 o’clock now and the weather looks nice. How about we set our dates up and play outside?” She flashed her most sincere smile as she spoke. Hoya nodded his head, agreeing to her idea.

“That’s a good idea. But how we are going to choose our dates?” he asked. Before Chorong could explain, Woohyun interrupted her.

“Dah~ of course, the boys will choose. Chorong’s mine.” Woohyun smirked and winked at her. Chorong rolled her eyes in disgusted and motioned Namjoo to give the box to her. Namjoo quickly ped her sling bag, grabbed the box and pass it to Chorong. Chorong asked the girls to wait outside. They nodded their head and scrambled out. They were very curious about their date though!

 “In this box, are our personal belongings. Once you choose an item, you will automatically become a partner with the girl who owned it. Get it? Let’s start with… you.” At first she handed the box to Woohyun but when he was just reaching for it she swiftly moved the box over to Sungjong. Woohyun smiled at her childishness and leaned back to his seat, waiting patiently for his turn.

 

*Wow! So many girly things…so, which one is Namjoo’s?? Gah!! I must have her belonging! Omo! This necklace!! It’s her’s…right?* Sungjong wanted to put the necklace back but it was too late because Chorong already move the box to Myungsoo. He sighed and he felt someone was sending him death glares. He looked to the left and saw Dongwoo gritting his teeth. *Okay~ what’s wrong with Dongwoo hyung?*

 

*tch..it’s easy. Naeun’s belonging is this one.* Myungsoo reached for the hair clip that he once saw she’s wearing. It’s Dongwoo turn next.

 

*I’M SO GONNA KILL THAT LEE SUNGJONG. WHY DID HE HAVE TO TAKE THAT NECKLACE!! So, which one will I choose? GAH! I DON’T EVEN CARE! I NEED THAT NECKLACE* Dongwoo reached for the first item that he saw in the box, a charm bracelet. Chorong moved the box to Hoya next.

 

*Which one of this item is my tutor’s?? I really want to go out with her~ Aha! This pen. It’s very predictable* Hoya giggled as he took the pen out.

 

The last two people to choose were Sungyeol and Woohyun. They were both praying that the left item were belong to their girl. Chorong on the other was quite nervous; she knew that she’d ended up paired with Woohyun because Sungyeol knew everything about Yookyung. Her prediction was right as Sungyeol grinned when he reached for the lip-gloss that Yookyung always wears. In fact, he BOUGHT it for her. Chorong passed the box to Woohyun. He grabbed the item without looking and slipped it into his jeans pocket. He was disappointed because he wanted the hair clip that Myungsoo’s having. He thought it was Chorong’s because he saw her wearing it in class before.

“We don’t want them to keep waiting outside right? Let’s go and meet our partners~.”

Woohyun said. Chorong nodded her head and took her bag, walking towards the counter to pay the bills. As she was paying, Woohyun stopped her and he paid for it instead, then he walked out following his friends. *He’s not too bad*

 

¥

 

Outside, Hoya quickly slipped his arms over Hayoung’s shoulder. Hayoung jerked away and smacked his head.“What’s wrong with you?” Hoya shrugged and showed her the pen. Hayoung can’t believe her eyes. *How on earth does he know it was mine!” “You’re my date, today tutor~”

 

Sungyeol walked over to Yookyung and showed her the lip-gloss. Yookyung smiled and linked arms with him. “You use what I bought you. That’s cute.” Sungyeol gave the lip-gloss back to her. “I’m sorry for not telling you about today, Sungyeol~” She apologized. She may act cool in front of her friends but in the inside she felt sorry for him. “Hey! I did the same thing towards you too! Don’t apologize okay?” Sungyeol flashed his dashing smile and gave her a quick hug.

 

“Who’s necklace is this? I demand to know!” Sungjong looked around while swinging the necklace with his hand. “Hey! Be careful it’s a precious thing!” Bomi and Dongwoo shouted at the same time. Sungjong was startled. *okay..what was that?* Bomi walked towards him and took her necklace. “Sorry for getting angry. It’s a valuable very precious necklace for me. I’m sorry just don’t play with it.” Bomi put on the necklace and bowed to Sungjong. He rubbed the back of his neck and apologized back. *I understand if she’s mad but what’s with Dongwoo hyung?*

 

Myungsoo walked towards Naeun and smiled at her. She smiled back and he noticed that her cheeks were getting pink! He smirked and put the hair clip on her hair. Naeun face is getting redder and redder. “This is yours, right?” Myungsoo asked. Naeun nodded her head slowly. Myungsoo giggled at her cuteness. *Guess what? I’m falling for her*

 

Dongwoo looked around and found out that the other boys already met their couple. He was furious when he saw Sungjong swinging the necklace around a few seconds ago but he realized it was a wrong thing to do. *What if he noticed my weird behaviour?? Arggh!! This is not happening to me... I need Bomi~ T^T* Namjoo walked towards him and tapped his shoulder. “Can I get my bracelet back?”

 

When Woohyun was outside he was shocked when he saw Myungsoo placing the hair clip on Naeun’s head. He shifted his eyes towards the other couples and noticed that they were getting along too. *So that means…* he grabbed for the item on the pocket and gave it a close look. *wait..this key chain looks very familiar…I’ve seen it before but where? WAIT! NO...IT CAN’T BE… CHORA!!!??* Woohyun froze as his legs can’t seem to move. Chorong walked over to him and took the key chain back. “Stop staring, yes. I’m your date Woohyun” Chorong carefully slip the key chain inside her bag and grabbed his hand. She dragged her towards the other boys and girls. Woohyun keep blinking his eyes and staring at Chorong. *After 13 years…*

 

 “Where we’ll be going?” Dongwoo asked.

“Theme park!” Hoya screamed.

Myungsoo shook his head and replied.“NO!! Cinema please~”

“What are you kidding me? A library please~” Hayoung talked back.

“Ya! Hayoung! Who wants to spend their date on a library!!??” Yookyung smacked her arm.

“I know a perfect place…a zoo!” Namjoo flashed her smile.

“ZOO?” they sang.

“Let’s go! It’s been a long time since the last time I went there.” Sungjong agreed to her decision. The others also nodded their head. A date at the zoo. Interesting~

“So..it’s set right? The zoo?” Chorong finally spoken. She wanted to make sure that everyone agreed.

“Okay then, let’s go!”