The...cabin?

Love Lesson

 

They finally left the busy city of Seoul and currently on a road that was surrounded with trees, trees and more trees. The road was quite bumpy, causing the sleeping students to wake up.
"Camping? We’re having a camp!?" Ann J grumbled. The others started to get hyper again. Lots of the adventurous type of students loved the idea but the ones who's expecting a leisure-like trip were deeply disappointed.

"Don't be to excited students, we are yet arriving at the destination" Mrs. Park winked at them and asked them to quiet down.

"Aah~and to make things more exciting.... the curtains~ cover the windows!" She grinned at them. 

The students grumbled but followed her order.

"I hope you didn't bring us to a weird place, Mrs. Park." Woohyun mumbled.

"If anything happened to my baby, I won't tolerate even though you're my teacher~" Woohyun added as he protectively wrapped Chorong with his arms.

Mrs. Park shook her head while the others rolled their eyes at his statement.

"Yah! Stop being so cheesy Woohyun, I bet Chorong won't like to have a greasy boyfriend for the rest of her life!" Dongwoo snickered as he high five Hoya who was sitting beside him.

"Pfft...Of course I won't be his greasy boyfriend forever..." Woohyun retorted. Chorong blinked her eyes, bewildered and the bus suddenly went silent. Woohyun cleared his throat and affectionately gazed at Chorong.

".....because I will be her husband one day. And we will live forever and ever!"

"ewwww~ blergh!" The students cringe and made puking noises. Some of them even did the actions!

"Urgh...stop it Nam Woohyun. I promise that I won't bring you to a weird place so.... you can calm yourself down and let go of the poor girl. Your grip on her made her red." Mrs. Park ensured him.

Woohyun pouted and let go of his girlfriend. He giggled when he noticed her red tomato face.

After a few minutes, the road become smoother and Ann J decided to sneak a peek. She gasped and her eyes twinkled when she saw the familiar view in front of her. She giggled and carefully closed the curtain back. *awesome*

The bus slowed down and finally stopped. The students were overwhelmed with mix of feelings. Where were they? Will it be a fun trip? Mrs. Park was not trying to kill them off in the forest, was she? The door slowly opened and a gush of fresh summer air seeps in and loud chirping voices of birds were heard, inviting them to the place. Mrs. Park stood up and spoke with a spark of excitement in her voice.

"Okay, students! You can get off now. Once you're out, don't go anywhere and wait for everyone to get down, understand?"

The students nodded, Mrs. Park smiled once more and she's the first one to get off the bus. The students followed her one by one. Once they were all at the ground, their jaws dropped open and their eyes could be seen twinkling in delight. Silence filled the air, as the students were still aroused with the scenery around them. 

"Welcome to paradise." Mrs. Park announced as she grinned at her students.

They were currently at a resort located at the top of a hill. The cabins were huge and it was surrounded with never ending sight of tall pine trees and green bushes. The sun was yellow and it shimmers. The air was fresh and cool as it gently brushed through their faces. It was nice there! Very nice indeed! The students cheered and continued to praise the beautiful spot the teacher had chose for them. Mrs. Park left them to get the keys for a moment. When she came back, she ordered them to gather and started her briefing. They were six cabins altogether, five for students and one for the teachers. The cabins were in a row straight. The teachers took the first cabin which was located the nearest with the resort reception cabin. The last cabin was located uphill and was the furthest away from people but the nearest to nature.

"Now listen, group yourself up into five groups of fourteen. Make sure to have equal numbers of boys and girls in your group. Once you make your decision, pick a leader and choose your own cabin key from me. Are we clear?"

Apink and Infinite glanced at each other and grinned, without any hesitation they were a group, including Chunji of course. Ann J and Chemi understood and teamed up with their other friends. Dongwoo, as the oldest and also the smartest were ushered to be the leader and chose the key.

"Remember, our fate is in your hand. Whether we will be staying at the furthest cabin or not is your choice. Keep calm and don’t feel pressured, okay? Good luck hyung!" Sungyeol said while patting his hyung’s shoulders. Dongwoo gulped and awkwardly laugh before he went to grab the key. When he was completely out of sight, the others glared at him. He blinked and blurted, “WHAT?”. Seeing his reaction, they facepalmed and went to grab their bags.

Yookyung giggled at her boyfriend and whispered, "Yah. You stress him out with what you’ve just say, babo."

With that, she left him alone,dumbfounded. When Sungyeol finally understood. He unconsciously nodded his head and when he looked up, Yookyung was far front. “Hey! Wait up!”

 

(◕)*:・゚

 

“So~ which cabin are we staying?” Woohyun asked. Dongwoo goofily smiled at him and pointed,

“Heee..up there. Come on.” He started to walk up with Bomi. The others quizzically stare at each other. L just shrugged, grabbed Naeun’s bag from her grip and followed Dongwoo up. They passed the second, third and fourth cabin and they were getting exhausted.

“Yah! Hyung! Are we there yet? Don’t tell me we get the last cabin!” Sungjong whined. His arms and shoulders were already sore. Namjoo clucked her tongue and raised her brow at him.

“Who told you to bring lots of stuff, diva~ see, I only bring this backpack with me. What a girl.” Sungjong glared at her but before he could defend himself, Namjoo swiftly took one of his bags and sling it over her shoulders.

“Now come on, diva.” She smirked and continued walking. Sungjong frowned at first but then it turned into a wide smile. *Thank you*

“Err…just one cabin left and we’ll arrive.” Dongwoo quietly mumbled with hope that they won’t listen,but….

“DON’T TELL ME WE GET THE FREAKIN LAST CABIN!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Woohyun shouted. Sungyeol, sensing the danger quickly ran up to their cabin with his long legs. Woohyun ran after him without leaving the bags that he was carrying behind. Chorong and Yookyung changed glance at each other before they ran too, catching up with their boyfriends.

“Those kids can’t be more childish can they?” Chunji said, amused. The others laughed as Hoya pat his shoulders.

“Trust me, you don’t want to know~”

The other ten was quite near to the cabin. From afar, they couldn’t see the cabin clearly because the square is naturally gated with tall pine trees. They were panting and beads of sweat covered their forehead. They saw Woohyun, Sungyeol, Chorong and Yookyung standing in front of the wooden gate of the cabin without getting in.

“What’s wrong? Why don’t they get in?” Eunji tilted her head.

Naeun shook her head and glanced at L. L glanced at Sungjong and saw him gulping. He smirked and , “Maybe, the cabin is wrecked,old and shabby since it was the furthest away and I doubt people will like it. And maybe…you can make ‘friends’ here, Sungjong~” L gave him an evil grin and continued walking.

“You’re not afraid… are you?” Namjoo blinked at him. Sungjong stiffened and stared at her. He glanced towards his two hyungs and they were completely ignoring him. He his lips and confidently answered, “No I’m not! He was just playing around. Maybe, he’s the one who is a scaredy cat!”

Namjoo giggled and softly murmured to herself “Daww~ but my oppa is one brave guy, Sungjong-ah.”

When they arrived at the front gate, Woohyun,Sungyeol,Chorong and Yookyung was still gaping and their eyes focused at the cabin. The other ten glanced worriedly at each other. Hayoung bit her lips and her gripped on Chunji’s shirt became tighter. Dongwoo cleared his throat several times. Bomi, Eunji,Namjoo and Naeun stand closely with each other. L was the only one who didn’t seem affected as he kept on pestering Sungjong. Hoya moved his hand in front of Woohyun, trying to get his attention but he didn’t even blink an eye. But Sungyeol, suddenly raised his arms and pointed towards the cabin

“Guys~ look at that~” he was half shrieking, half whispering. Cautiously, the other ten shifted their gaze towards the cabin; silence filled the air, as the remaining ten joined the first four, mouth gaping and eyes popped open.

 

*Are.you.kidding.me!?* They screamed,inwardly.

 


 

.

.

.

.

.

First ever cliff hanger~ -.-

This chapter ALREADY HAD updated last week but asianfanfics went crazy and I found out that this chapter went missing~ *sigh*

Anyway~~~~ thanks to all of you who read, comment and subscribe!! ^O^

Daww~ I love you girls. *hugs and kisses*