New School

Love Lesson

 

6 girls stand in a line and take a long breath. They are standing in front of the gate of their new school. Their hearts start to beat so fast and their hands are trembling. “Let’s go guys!! New school will be fun!” Chorong exclaimed breaking the silent atmosphere. “Unnie, how about we wait for Bomi first,then we enter ?” a girl spoke softly as she fix her glasses to the right position. “Sorry Na Eun-ah, but we should go first because she texts me that she will be a little late today, don’t worry we are here aren’t we? We will be fine.” Eunji smiled and squeeze Na Eun’s cold hands gently. Yoo Kyung and Hayoung pump their fist to the air as a sign of encouragement. “Okay let’s go!!” hand in hand the girls start entering the school and hope that they will have fun there. At their new school..

 

µ

 

“Oppa, hurry up!! We are late already!” a girl shouts while dragging a sleepy boy with her. “Emm..What?? Ya! I am still sleepy just leave me here and stop dragging me!!” the boy struggles to let himself free and sit cross-legged at the side walk while looking at the girl, pouting. “Fine! I will join you here. I won’t go to school without you!” The girls stomped her feet and sit also cross-legged beside him. “ Today is our first day of school and you didn’t even want to go with me.” The girl spoke slowly. The sleepy boy then peek the girl face and realize that her tears had start forming. *aish,this girl…I am just kidding and she take it too seriously * “Ya~ I’m sorry okay?? I am just playing around, I will buy your favourite lollipop after school so please stop crying?” the boy reached the girl’s wrist and pulled her up. The girl wiped her tears and smiled while nodding her head. “Lets run then! We only have about 15 minutes before the school bell rings!” this time the boy start dragging the girl. *hihi..my tears always does the trick!! Poor oppa...he’s to innocent to know that he was fooled! * The girl smirks. Suddenly she stops running and pulled her wrist when she realizes that they were now nearing the school. *what now?? * The boy looked at the girl, confused. “Remember our promise.” The girl pulled out her pinky. “Of course I’ll remember!” the boy exclaimed and interlocks his pinky with her’s. “You go first then. I want to protect you from behind so that no one will touch my girl.” “Okay, see you after school Oppa!!” she waved her hand and confidently walks towards the school gate. The boy on the other hand keeps his focus towards the girl and make sure no one sees what he was doing.

 

µ

 

Another couple of student walk towards the school and stop at the front gate. “Oppa, we are complete strangers, okay?”. “Yeah! Got it! However you must promise me not to get into trouble okay? especially with bullies.” the girl crossed her arms and puffs her cheek as a sign of disapprovement. She looks at the boy and shook her head. “No! I’m gonna help the innocent one from getting bullied and when they dare to fight me back I will show them my taekwondo skills!” she exclaimed while showing her fist at him. *here she goes again * he rolled his eyes. “Fine then! The deal is off!” he glared at the girl to make her scared. “Oh no no no, Oppa~ okay I won’t get into trouble” she pleaded. He smirks and ruffled her hair. “ Now, let us greet the headmaster first and told him our secret so we won’t being discovered.” He continue walking while the girl followed him cautiously.

 

µ

 

“Damn you, Lee Seung Yeol!!” three boys shouted with anger while running at their top speed to reach school in time. “Argh! Hyung wait for me~ ” Sung Jong stop running and starts panting try to catch his breath. “Ya! Lee Sung Jong. You still have time to stop? Do you want to be punished on the first day of school? We don’t so we….” Hoya voice disappears as he and Woohyun have sprint to school leaving Sung Jong alone. * geez! these hyungs are really fast!* Sung Jong mumbles and start running again. 5 minutes left until the school bell rings!!

 

µ

 

At school….

“ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...”

“YA!! W-W-WHERE IS T-TH-HAT NERD L-L-L-EE SEUNG YEOL??” Seung Yeol stops reading his book, smirks for a second, pull off an innocent face and look at Woohyun that is trying hard to catch his breath and also, controls his anger.  “Why are you screaming? I’m not deaf Woo Hyun hyung~.” Seung Yeol smiles and fix his big black glasses. “ Why don’t you wake us up this morning?” Hoya frowns and crossed his arms. “I thought you guys are tired as you stay up late last night to watch the football match. I’m just trying to be a good dongsaeng and let you rest.” “So, why don’t you wake me up? I don’t stay up last night.” Sung Jong who finally arrives ask. “I wake you up already and you don’t seem to budge..so I leave you.” Seung Yeol shrugged. *aish! This fellow, did he still mad at us for throwing his old-smelly-teddy? * Woohyun thought as he messes his hair. Suddenly Hoya leans towards Seung Yeol and whispered “You did this because of the teddy right?”. Seung Yeol widened his eyes and stuttered. “N-no I don’t. I-I-I just wanna to play tricks on you guys. T-th-that’s all. It’s kinda f-f-fun being evil s-sometimes. You guys should be going now. M-my class gonna start soon.” Seung Yeol quickly pushed them out of the class and close the door. The three guys look at each other and nodded their head at the same time. The have the same thing that are playing in their mind right now. * WE MUST BUY HIM A NEW TEDDY *



 

the first chapter is up!! do comment please and also subscribe if you want..i will update the next chappie as soon as i can..till then guys!! *hugs and kisses :)