Intro

Love Lesson

 

The girls split up when it is time to go to class. Chorong went up to her class on the second floor. Na Eun and Hayoung in class 1-A while Bomi, Eunji and Yoo Kyung in class 1-B.

 

µ

 

‘2-D, 2-C, 2-B…aha! 2-A!!’ she stops walking and stand in front of the door. She tidy up herself and ready to enter the classroom. ‘Fighting Park Chorong’ she pumps her fist to the air and waits until the teacher calls her to enter.

 

“Hello guys, my name is Park Chorong. Nice to meet you and I hope we will be friends.” The boys in the class can’t help themselves from staring her while the girls keep glancing at her as jealousy strikes their hearts. “Chorong-ssi go and sit beside Chemi.” A girl with a cute bob hair waved her hand cheerfully. Chorong smiles, she bows to Mrs Kim and went to her seat. As she was getting closer to her seat a guy reached her wrist and pulled her, making her stumble and ended up sitting on the guy’s lap. He tilt his head and leans closer to her. “Hello! I’m Woohyun. Nice to meet you pretty girl.” Chorong blushed and struggles to let herself go, then she quickly sit beside Chemi. “Don’t worry Chorong, that is how he greets new girl students. You will get use to it.” Chemi patted Chorong’s back trying to calm her down while she looks at Woohyun angrily. * Woohyun?? Is it him?? My Woohyun oppa? Aish, Chorong-ah there are lots of guys with that name. And that erted brat is not the angelic Woohyun of yours! * Chorong knocked her head softly and reached for the rose key chain in her pocket. * I will find you Oppa. *

 

“Woohyun-ah, you have to stop doing that,” Dong Woo whispers softly as he doesn’t want the teacher hears what he’s saying. “Doing what?” Woohyun pulled out an innocent face and looks at Dong Woo. *Aish! This boy will never learn. I know he’s handsome but he shouldn’t do that to girls. He always plays with them and then left them broken-hearted * Dong Woo smacks Woohyun’s head and continues focusing to the teacher. He just acts like nothing happen when Woo Hyun glared at him while rubbing his head. * IT HURTS JANG DONG WOO!! *

 

µ

 

As Na Eun and Hayoung finished introduce themselves to the class their teacher points them their seats. Hayoung sits besides Ann J while Na Eun sits alone behind Hayoung as the desk besides her is empty. Suddenly the teacher excused herself out and went to the headmaster’s office.

 

“So, I hear that you are 16 years old huh? But you look matured though.” Ann J blinks her two round eyes and look at Hayoung fondly. Hayoung nods and starts to blush. She is not good in making friends and starts feeling awkward when Ann J talks to her. *This girl is cute. Aigoo~ how I wish I have a litter sister like her. * Ann J tilts her head and start to ruffles Hayoung’s hair. “Don’t worry, I don’t bite. Let’s be friends!” Ann J pulled her hands out and Hayoung automatically shake her hands with hers. Ann J then turns behind to shake Na Eun’s hand. Na Eun pulled her hands out and shakes her hands with Ann J.

µ

 

Na Eun is getting bored sitting alone by herself. She crossed her arms, put them on the desk and rest her head on top of it while she waits for the teacher to come back. “Sorry students for the long wait. There are two more students that will join this class. Let them introduce themselves.” Mrs Park smiled and beckons them to get inside. “Hello I’m Kim Nam Joo. Nice to meet you” Nam Joo bows while she introduce herself. “Hi, I’m L” girls start to whispered to each other and busy praising the handsome L. * these girls~ can’t they stop gossiping around? This is why I hate girls! They are way too loud! * Sung Jong mumbles to himself. Mrs Park then asks L to sit besides Sung Jong while Nam Joo sits beside Na Eun. Nam Joo happily walks towards Na Eun and greet her. Na Eun, Ann J and Hayoung introduce themselves and they already feel comfortable around Nam Joo.

 

The other girls on the other hand busy asking L questions, A LOT OF QUESTIONS. Sung Jong rolled his eyes and put on his earphone, then he pushed the play button of his iPod *much better! *. L does answer some of the questions but then he seems pissed and glared at them. “Okay students, you can talk with the new students later. Now please bring out your textbook please”.The girls keep themselves quiet and go back to their seats. Na Eun who notices L’s reaction giggles softly and suddenly L turns his head and look at her. Na Eun gasps and quickly looks down. She bit her lips and fixes her glasses. *Did I giggle to loud? * * That nerd…she is cute! * L smirks and pulled his head back facing the teacher.

 

Sung Jong pulled off his earphone and introduces himself to L while he opens his textbook. “ You should help me handle the girls just now.” L whispered slowly. Sung Jong shook his head and answers, “ I don’t like girls and I don’t want to involve with problems relating them.” L nods his head and shaped his mouth into a O. “Are you a gay, then?” L widened his eyes and look at Sung Jong in disbelief. “Ya! Do I look like a girl? No way, I’m not gay! Stop asking questions and focus please, we are in a class!” Sung Jong slaps L’s arm and continue copying notes at black board. L pouts and rubs his arm. *I’m just joking. This guy~*


second chapter is up!! sorry if it's boring you. but i think it's a must to reveal the character personalities and classes!!

i also add some k-idols cameo here...can you guess who?? ding dong dang!! it's c-real's Chemi and Ann J!!!

and if you wondering where is Eunji, Bomi, Yookyung, Seungyeol and Sunggyu is....wait for the next chapter!! ^^