I'm not a playboy anymore

Love Lesson

 

The girls arrived at school early that day. As always, they walked together towards class. When they reached the building, they noticed that students were rushing towards the school’s cafeteria. Some of the students even bumped into them. The girls were puzzled. They keep looking at each other.

“Hey, are there any important things that we didn’t know?”

“I don’t think so. Weird.”

“Girls, I don’t think it is important. Come on, let’s go to class.”

The girls nodded their head as they walked behind Chorong who lead in front. They knew that she dislikes to concern about things that doesn’t concerned her so they kept quiet but they really want to know the reason of the commotion. The four of them kept stealing glances at each other. Hayoung nudged Naeun on her right, guess she had the same idea as hers so she nudged Eunji that on her left and brought closer to her ears.

“Unnie~ I want to know what happen!” Hayoung whispered at Eunji.

“Me too!” Naeun mouthed, pointing at herself.

“Alright, we’re lucky Chorong unnie’s class is on the second floor. We’ll go to the cafeteria once we put our bags.” Eunji whispered back to both of them. They both nodded their head in satisfaction.

“Yookyung-ah, wanna join?” Eunji nudged her, half whispering. Yookyung looked at her and shook her head.

“Nah, I rather met Sungyeol and hang out with him.” She stated. She has a wide smile plastered on her face.

“Tch, inseparable are you?” Eunji raised her eyebrows. “Okay, fine. Have fun!” she continued.

“Girls~ see you on recess! Bye bye!” Chorong waved at them before climbing the stairs. The girls waved back and make way to their own class.

 

Chorong was humming a tone while she walked up the stairs when suddenly her phone rang. She stopped and took out her phone. She smiled when she saw the caller ID. Woohyunie Oppa~ ^^. She picked up the phone.

 

Yoboseyo?

Cho-chora-ya~

Woohyun Oppa? What’s wrong? Why do you sound weak?

Can you come to the cafeteria now?

O-oppa? Ya! Tell me. What’s wrong with you?

Please…faster….

Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo? Woohyun Oppa!!??

 

The line stopped. She panicked. She quickly slipped her phone back in and turned back, walking down stairs straight to the cafeteria. She was running, without bother thinking about anything else. The image of Woohyun getting hurt or sick is torturing her mind. Once she reached the cafeteria door, she quickly opened it. *Why, is there so many people here?* She stood on her toes to catch a glimpse of Woohyun but she failed. She sighed in frustration. *Where is he? And why is this place so crowded and noisy!? Can’t they sit down on the chairs and zipped their mouth closed!?* Suddenly, she heard someone testing the megaphone.

“Testing, one two three. Testing, can you all hear me? Keep it down! You guys are noisy!” The noisy crowd slowly turned quiet. *whoa~ what a power he got. Wait. The voice sounded familiar~* That someone suddenly climbed over the cafeteria table and everyone can see his face clearly now. *Woohyun Oppa!? What does he think he is doing? Standing on a table like that!?* Her eyes nearly popped out from its sockets. She was trying to get out from the cafeteria but it was too late. Woohyun spotted her.

“Guys! Make way! Make way for that girl over there! Yes, that one who tried to run away. Chora!! I see you~ come here!”

*Damn you, Nam Woohyun. Can’t you stop being so immatured?* Chorong cursed. She blew some air out and turned herself facing him. The students make way for her and she shyly walked through, bowing her heads along the way. She could hear some girls thrash talking her behind her back and some boys praised her look but she didn’t care. She just wanna strangle that jerk for lying her. *I thought he was really in need of help!* when she arrived in front of Woohyun she glared at him. Woohyun laughed nervously and mouthed sorry. He stretched his hand out, asking her to grab his hand. Chorong shook her head.

“Ya! Do you want me to climb on this table? No way! What for?”

“Believe in me, Chora.” Chorong bit her lips. He always knew how to make her agree on something. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up. Now, both of them were standing on the table. She clung to him, afraid of falling down. He wrapped his arms over her waist and whispered,

“Don’t worry. You won’t hurt as long as you’re with me.” The crowd got crazier when they saw the scene in front of their eyes. Both of the girls and guys were jealous.

“Ahem…. Attention, guys!” Woohyun announced. The crowd silent down.

“Thank you for coming today. The purpose of this meeting is to announce something important to all of you.” He took a breath before he continued.

“I, Nam Woohyun wanted to apologize to all of my ex-girlfriend for playing with you just for revenge. I’m so sorry. I came to understand that it’s not a right thing to do and when I met her-” He stopped and glanced at Chorong. Chorong blushed.

“I mean, when I happened to met her again after thirteen years I realized that she’s the only one in my heart and no one can replace her. I hope all of you understand. I’ll stop being a bastard and a playboy. That’s for sure.” The crowd was quiet. There’s no response. Woohyun continued his words.

“And last but not least, this girl beside me is mine. Forever mine. Don’t you dare try her or harassed her or else, you know what I’ll do.” He warned. The unexpected thing happen when a sudden applause was heard. Everyone shot their head towards the source including Woohyun and Chorong. There standing the boys of Infinite and the girls of Apink, clapping their hands enthusiastically.

“Why are you guys so quiet. That’s a happy couple on stage. Give them a round of applause!” Hoya command while clapping his hand. The quiet crowded get noisier when they started to clap their hands as loud as they can. Suddenly, someone barged in. *Oh no* Woohyun and Chorong gulped. Miss Han.

“What are you students doing here? The bell had rang already and WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STANDING ON THE TABLE LIKE THAT!?. Both of you! Detention! After school. In the count of five, get going to your classes!” Miss Han ordered. The students quickly went out from the cafeteria and rushed to their own classes. Chorong get down from the table with the help of Woohyun. Miss Han walked towards them and gave them a piece of her minf. Then, she instructed them to go to class.

“It’s all your fault, Nam Woohyun.” Chorong glared at him while they make their way to class. Woohyun shrugged and put his arms over her shoulders.

“ I don’t care. At least we can spend our detention class together!” He raised his eyebrows and kissed her on her cheeks. Then, he smirked and sprinted to class.

“Ya!” Chorong shouted and chased him. *Doing that in school. He must be crazy! Oh well, I love that crazy bastard anyway~*