Don't Touch

Warming Up

Winter break was always Yoongi’s favorite time of the year. No school, no heat, no homework, no annoying classmates, he didn’t have to deal with anything he didn’t want to. Or at least, that’s what he thought.

Yoongi liked the cold, he liked walking in the winter with the cold air against his skin. The chill kept him alert, and it usually inspired him a lot more than the hot sticky air of summer. So with his earbuds in ear and beanie on head he stepped into the street.

He doesn’t know what made him turn his head. It could have been the way the wind blew into his eyes or the sudden gut feeling, but what he saw when he looked into the alley made his blood run cold. He froze seeing Jimin surrounded by four jerks, Yoongi recognized at least three of them from around the school. Yoongi didn’t understand what he was watching until a knee connects with the younger’s stomach, making Jimin double over. Yoongi couldn’t make sense of the situation, all he could do was stare blankly as the others started kicking him. Yoongi didn’t understand; why wasn’t Jimin fighting back?

“You think you’re so noble” One of boys spat “Being our punching bag just so we won’t touch your oh so precious soulmates.”

Oh, that was why.

“I bet you think you’re so special” Another scoffed landing a kick to Jimin’s face “Having two of a kind”

“I wasn’t aware” Jimin coughed “That it was illegal to have more friends than you”

“What was that?!” one hissed pulling Jimin from the ground pinning him to the alley wall.

“You little ” the first growled forming a fist

Yoongi saw red. Yoongi acted on instinct, taking long quick strides into the alley. Tapping the closest to him on the shoulder.

“Wha-“ The boy couldn’t finish the first word before Yoongi’s fist connected with his jaw with a loud crack, the boy falling to the ground

“Hyung?!” Jimin gasped as Yoongi straightened up “What are you doing?”

“What the is happening here?” Yoongi seethed through clenched teeth

“What the ?” The boy pinning Jimin to the wall growled “Who the are you?”

“None of your goddamn business” Yoongi growled

“Then it’s none of your business” the guy growled letting Jimin fall to the ground

“Oh I think it is my ing business.” Yoongi said taking another step towards them “Considering you’ve got my soulmate pinned.”

Jimin eyes widened at that and Yoongi didn’t take another second to punch the next boy in the stomach.

“Huh, so This has another one” the boy who kneed Jimin earlier scoffed moving toward Yoongi.

Yoongi watched as the guy drew back his fist and Yoongi closed his eyes bracing himself for the impact

Yoongi doesn’t know what happened but he does know that from the force the other man threw the punch, he should have at least been knocked to the ground. He cracked his eye open, just barely to see why the hell he hadn’t been knocked back, only to be met with the fist mere inches away from his face

“Don’t” He blinked as Jimin gripped the boy’s wrist

“What the hell? What happened to not fighting back?”

“That’s before you tried to attack someone else” Jimin frowned twisting the guys arm “I don’t care if you hurt me, but get near anyone else and I will not hesitate to kick your .”

“These guys are insane” 

“Let’s just get outta here”

And with that the four ran, leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone in the alley.

“What the hell was that all about?” Yoongi asked after a moment of silence

“Nothing~” Jimin sang happily

“Didn’t seem like nothing” Yoongi frowned “Care to explain”

“They’re just jealous that I have both Taetae and Kookie.” Jimin grinned “And I couldn’t let them pick on my dongsaengs. I am the hyung after all.”

“Why are you all smiles and sunshine?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow while the younger laughed “Jimin you just got the beat out of you and now you’re laughing.”

“Well that’s just cause” Jimin smiled tilting his head to the side “this is the first time you’re actually talking to me.”

Yoongi looked at him in surprise. Was that really why the kid was all happy. Yoongi could feel his cheeks warm up. He realized he had stayed quiet too long when Jimin’s smile fell slightly. He needed to find something to say, anything, he wanted to see the youngers smile again.

“You’re bleeding” Yoongi coughed

“I’m what?” Jimin squeaked

“You’re bleeding” Yoongi repeated taking Jimin’s hand in his own “Come with me.”

--

“Ouch! Hyung it hurts!” Jimin whined flinching away from Yoongi.

“I told you it would” Yoongi dead panned lightly pressing an alcohol swab to the cut on Jimin’s arm “Stay still, would you? I don’t want it to get infected.”

Jimin shifted on Yoongi’s bed letting his cheeks turn a deep shade of pink.

“Why’d you help me?” Jimin asked quietly

“I couldn’t just leave you there” Yoongi rolled his eyes “I have to protect my dongsaeng, don’t I? I am the hyung after all”

“You were so cool Yoongi hyung” Jimin grinned “The way you just punched that guy- the sound his face made was so loud.”

“Actually I’m pretty sure that was my hand” Yoongi chuckled holding up his- now bruising- hand “I don’t think that was really the best course of action”

“Oh my god” Jimin gasped grabbing Yoongi’s hand to inspect it “How hard did you hit that guy?”

“Not as hard as I wanted.” Yoongi mumbled as Jimin’s phone started ringing “You gonna answer that?”

“It’s just Taehyung.” Jimin shrugged “I can let it ring.”

“Answer it” Yoongi sighed placing a band aid on Jimin’s arm “If he finds out I’m the reason you ignored his call I’ll never hear the end of it.”

Jimin laughed answering the phone with a happy “Taehyungie what’s up?”

Yoongi stood up from his bed, taking the first aid kit back to his desk.

“Tell Jin hyung I say hi then” Jimin smiled as Yoongi sat back down next to him on the bed “What am I doing?”

Jimin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes as the elder just made a ‘go ahead’ motion with his hand.

“I’m with Yoongi hyung”

And Yoongi couldn’t help but laugh when he heard a muffled “You’re with who?!” Through the telephone receiver.

“I’m with Yoongi hyung.” Jimin repeated “What? No, I’m not gonna put it on speaker phone what the heck Taehyung. No faith.”

“Why not?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow

“Because I don’t wanna.” Jimin whined and wow, Yoongi could really relate to this kid. “It’s too much work”

“Give me the phone” Yoongi rolled his eyes holding his hand out.

Jimin pouted handing the elder his cellphone

“Taehyung” Yoongi greeted

“Oh my ing god” Taehyung gasped “Jin hyung! Jin hyung! Jimin was being serious”

“Wow, Taehyung really doesn’t have any faith in you” Yoongi laughed raising an eyebrow as Jimin nodded his head with a pout

“Oh hey listen hyung” Taehyung said “My phones about to die”

And with that Taehyung hung up without another word

“What the-Taehyung” Yoongi frowned “What the ?”

“Did he just hang up?” Jimin laughed taking his phone back from a nodding Yoongi “Yeah, he does that a lot”

“What was the point in even calling?” Yoongi asked

“I honestly don’t know” Jimin shrugged “I’ve learned to stop questioning him.”

“That’s fair” Yoongi nodded as his window opened “It’s kinda like how I stopped questioning this idiot that’s gonna be entering in 3-2-1”

“Hey Yoongi” Hoseok called ducking his head through the window “do you have that- Jimin?”

“Hoseok hyung?” Jimin blinked “Yoongi hyung how did you do that?”

“Hobi, if you’re looking for your hat it’s on my desk” Yoongi sighed “And Jimin’s he’s been doing that for at least six months, I’m used to it.”

“Am I missing something?” Hoseok asked grabbing his hat from next to the first aid kit

“Not really” Yoongi shrugged

“Yoongi hyung was just helping me with a problem” Jimin smiled

“Aww” Hoseok cooed “Syubbie’s warming up”

“Shut up Hobi” Yoongi blushed

“He’s as sweet as Suga” Hoseok continued making Jimin laugh

“Hoseok if you don’t shut up I will personally throw you out my window”

“As opposed to what?” Hoseok joked “Hiring someone else to throw me out your window?”

Yoongi just rolled his eyes while his soulmates laughed.




I'm sorry i switched it to Subscribers only... I'll explain why i did it when i post the chapter that has the reason haha...

I'm sorry the fight scene was really lame and kinda rushed, i didn't know how to actually write stuff like that sense i don't read action too much hahahah... i'm sorry if it was bad...

as usual please comment and let me know~