Hair color, Lyrics, and Kumamon

Warming Up

“I really like your hair hyung” Jimin smiled during lunch one day “Blues actually my favorite color”

“Thanks” Yoongi grinned placing his feet in Jimin’s lap again in response “I didn’t know that”

Yoongi lied, Taehyung mentioned his favorite color to him at least seven times during their conversation a few months ago. Taehyung rolled his eyes knowing better than to believe that Yoongi forgot about it.

“We should all just dye our hair ridiculous colors.” Hoseok said after a minute

“We’re already half way there Hobi” Jin laughed “See, we have me, Tae, Yoongi, Namjoonie, and Jimin.”

“I guess that just leaves us Jungkookie” Hoseok winked

“Yeah, no” Jungkook shook his head “Colored hair doesn’t suite me”

“Lies and slander” Taehyung immediately protested “He had pink hair once, literally 10/10 it was great”

“And the strawberry blonde Jungkook was pretty cool too” Jimin nodded his head “Don’t listen to him, he’s an idiot”

“What- no- I looked terrible” Jungkook denied

“How about we go like dark purple?” Hoseok grinned “That way it’s not too obvious but still colored.”

Jungkook shrugged.

“I feel like this is a stupid idea” Yoongi sighed scribbling out something from his notebook

“You’re a stupid idea” Hoseok pouted making Yoongi chuckle

“Yeah, you might be right” Yoongi agreed feeling Jimin’s hand squeeze his ankle slightly for a second “Anyways Hobi which would sound better?” he asked changing the subject as he handed Hoseok his notebook

“Which part?” Hoseok asked looking over the page

“The shining brighter part in the rap.” Yoongi answered “Would sun or moon sound better?”

“Moon” Hoseok answered after a moment’s thought. “Moon would flow better.”

“What’re you doing?” Taehyung asked scooting closer as Yoongi took the book back editing it slightly

“Writing lyrics to this track Namjoon and I made the other day.” Yoongi answered staring down at his book again

“Can we hear?” Jimin asked leaning closer too

“Well I would let you hear but unfortunately” Yoongi sighed “The lyrics that I have completed are for vocals and I don’t sing.”

“That rap seemed pretty good” Hoseok stated “Just do that quick little thing”

“C’mon Yoongi” Namjoon shot a dimpled grin towards him “It won’t hurt you to give us a little sneak peek into your rap.”

And with a little hesitance Yoongi sat up fixing his posture before taking a breath

“Today the moon shines brighter
on the blank spot in my memories
It swallowed me, this lunatic
Please save me tonight
Please save me tonight
Please save me tonight
within this childish madness
You will save me tonight”

Yoongi frowned as the others looked at him. “Look, it’s not finished yet and I didn’t have the beat to go with it”

“No that was good Hyung” Jungkook interrupted with a grin “I liked it”

“Why don’t you ever let us listen to you rap?” Jin complained “That was great”

Yoongi blinked at him friends who were all beaming at him, especially Taehyung who looked like his face was about to split in two. He didn’t expect them to like something as short as that enough to actually compliment him on it.

“Thanks” Was all he could say as a small blush dusted his face and Jimin continued to rub small circles into his ankle for the rest of lunch.

--

“Jimin what’s with the new backpack?” Yoongi was awakened from his nap by Namjoon’s laughter “Are you going back to the fifth grade or something?”

“What? No” Jimin squeaked turning the front of his back pack towards him and hugging it close to his chest “My other one broke so I have to borrow my little brother’s until I get a new one.”

“But still” Jungkook laughed “What even is that?”

“It’s kumamon” Jimin frowned as Yoongi perked up “How do you not know kumamon?”

“Can I see?” Yoongi asked sitting up slowly

“Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung jumped a little “Did we wake you up?”

“Yeah Namjoon’s kinda loud” Yoongi yawned rubbing the sleep from his eyes “Now can I see the kumamon back pack”

“Don’t let him see it” Hoseok chuckled “You’ll never get it back”

“Oh right” Jin laughed as Yoongi pouted at them “I almost forgot about that”

“Forgot about what?” Jimin raised an eyebrow

“Yoongi here has a little obsession with Kumamon” Hoseok answered “And apparently sense he’s obviously still half asleep he has no shame about it”

“T’s not an obsession” Yoongi denied yawning again “Jus’ like it cause it looks stupid”

“That’s kinda cute of you” Jungkook blinked for a moment

“Who knew this hyung could be so adorable” Taehyung laughed

Jimin just grinned handing his back pack over to Yoongi who had started making grabby hands at him. Jimin couldn’t help but to think this new side of sleepy Yoongi was really cute as Yoongi just grinned widely at the back pack. 




Ok yes i used Save ME for Yoongi's rap even though it wasn't every long but shhh i have a plan ok (Also Save ME is like my fav song don't judge me) short update at 3 AM because why the heck not am i right?

I'd like to thank everyone for commenting and extra thanks to those who have upvoted i'm so thankful omg. 

Please keep commenting! i'll do my best to respond (sorry if i miss you) and i love all of you~