Doubting and Spying

Warming Up

“Hobi” Yoongi sighed laying on the other’s bed “What do you think about finding your soulmate?”

“Well, I’m happy to have met you” Hoseok answered resting his head on the elder’s stomach “If that’s what you mean.”

“You know it’s not” Yoongi frowned

“You know I don’t really put much thought into things like that.” Hoseok laughed “I live in the now so, if I haven’t met them yet, I haven’t met them and when I meet them then I’ll have met them.”

“I don’t want to meet them.”

“I know Yoongi.” Hoseok shrugged “You want to choose.”

“Well, it’s not just that.” Yoongi frowned “What if I’m not good enough for them? Like besides my musical talent what do I have to offer?”

“Yoongi shut up.” Hoseok frowned punching his best friend’s leg “You’re the best person I’ve ever met, stop being an idiot. You and your soulmate are literally made for each other, so whoever they are, they’re gonna love you, just like me... but like they’d also tap that which I won’t”

“Yeah but”

“No buts Yoongi” Hoseok grinned sitting up moving closer to Yoongi’s face “If you even try to argue I will not hesitate to kiss you.”

“Gross” Yoongi scrunched his nose “Don’t”

“Then let me hear you say it”

“Say what?”

“You know what”

“No” Yoongi whined “I don’t wanna”

“Oh so you want me to kiss you?” Hoseok grinned moving even closer

“I, Min Yoongi” Yoongi frowned “Am the greatest coolest genius in this world.”

“Louder!” Hoseok urged as he started tickling Yoongi’s sides

“I am the greatest coolest genius in the world!” Yoongi laughed “And I have the best soulmate in the world.”

“Damn straight you do.” Hoseok grinned kissing Yoongi’s cheek

--

Walking into the small café on the corner near Hoseok’s house, Yoongi did not expect to see Namjoon and Jungkook hiding behind menus staring intensely across the room. The two walked slowly over to the table hiding with the two.

“What are we stalking?” Hoseok whispered trying to see over Jungkook’s menu

Yoongi chuckled watching the two practically jump out of their seats.

“Jin and Taehyung.” Namjoon answered quietly pointing to the two heads of hair that Yoongi really could not believe that he missed walking in.

“They’re on a date” Jungkook answered the next question Hoseok was about to ask “I don’t know what Yoongi hyung said to him but when he showed back up to class he was so excited about meeting him.”

Before Yoongi could answer Namjoon’s phone vibrated, and they all stiffened seeing the ID of who sent the text.

“Jin said he knows we’re here.” Namjoon pouted “He just told us to leave.”

“We just got here though.” Yoongi complained standing up with the rest of them

“It’s fine hyung.” Jungkook consoled “I’ll buy you something from a different café.”

The four of them made their way out the door, Yoongi not walking out until he caught Jin’s eye. He quickly flipped the elder off and followed suit of the other’s waiting for him outside. 




Short update again haha... Taejin went on a date so yay!

Comment your thoughts, opinions anything else!! Thank you to all you subscribers and upvoters! I love you guys!