Swag

Warming Up

To say heads turned as Yoongi walked through the halls on the first day back after winter break would be an understatement. The fact that his hair was currently baby blue combined with the rumor of him beating an underclassman up really made people stare. Which to someone who, besides their hair color, preferred to blend into the background, this situation was not ideal.

“Hyung holy !” Was all Yoongi heard before he was tackled by a very energetic -now lilac haired- Taehyung.

“What the- Taehyung?” Yoongi squeaked “What happened to your hair?”

“Don’t question me Mr. baby-blue” Taehyung joked “The real question is, what the is with this rumor about you and Jimin beating my class mates up?”

“Oh well it’s true” Yoongi shrugged “And that’s Mr. baby-blue hyung to you.”

“What do you mean it’s true?” Jungkook gawked flanking Yoongi’s other side “That can’t be true, you’re too lazy”

“Wow” Yoongi sighed “They started it, so I just finished it.”

“Whoa there Yoongi” Hoseok grinned and Yoongi didn’t even wanna guess where everyone kept showing up from “Try not to sound too cool”

“I can only sound as cool as I am” Yoongi smirked “You know, swag”

“And this is where I cut off all ties I have with you hyung” Jungkook joked as Taehyung burst into little giggles “It was nice knowing you but the moment that swag is put into the equation I’m out”

“Good riddance” Yoongi grinned “One down five to go until I can be my true recluse self”

“Oh c’mon Hyung” Taehyung rolled his eyes “You know you’ll never be rid of us.”

“I know” Yoongi whined

“Oh? The not-so-big tough guy of the school is whining?” Jin joked as he threw his arm around Taehyung’s shoulder, and Yoongi really was confused as to where the everyone was coming from

“You know Jin” Yoongi frowned “I’d tell you to go yourself, but I’m pretty sure that’s Tae’s job”

“Whoa” Jungkook gasped as the two in question both flushed a deep crimson “That was harsh”

“Min Suga?” Hoseok laughed raising an eyebrow “More like Min Savage”

Yoongi just laughed as the two maknae’s split from them to go to their own classes.

“So I heard you spent some time with Jimin” Jin smiled as Yoongi felt his stomach flip

“Yeah” Hoseok nodded “I walked in on the two of them on Yoongi’s bed”

“YOU WHAT?!” Jin screeched making anybody that wasn’t already staring look their way “MIN YOONGI WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY POOR INNOCENT JIMINIE?!” and there’s the mama bear mode

“What? No-no! Jin- that’s not- what?” Yoongi stammered as Jin started shaking him by the shoulders “Hobi why’d you- I don’t- huh?”

“Hyungs?” this time it was Jimin’s voice that was added to this mix, and for whatever reason Yoongi relaxed a little “What’s going on?”

“Aigoo Jiminie” Jin immediately detached himself from Yoongi only to squish the younger’s face between his hands “That dirty old grandpa didn’t touch you, did he?”

“You’re older than me you ” Yoongi frowned as Jimin squirmed under Jin’s intense stare

“Oh! Oh right” Jin nodded thoughtfully “Jimin’s , I have to make sure that it’s still ok”

“What? No!” Yoongi’s eyes widened as Jin quickly stepped around to look at the younger boy’s “That’s not what I meant! Stop staring at his !”

“Ooh Someone’s getting protective” Hoseok gasped through silent giggles as he leaned on the wall for support

“I don’t understand what’s happening” Jimin whined as Yoongi noticed how red the boy’s face was getting, it was almost as red as-

“Jimin what’s going on with your hair?” Yoongi blinked staring at the mop of messy cherry red hair

“I dyed it” Jimin shrugged “Now will someone please explain why the heck Jin hyung is inspecting my ”

“Hoseok decided to take something out of context” Yoongi sighed as Hoseok tried to gain his breath back before being thrown back into a state of hysterics “And then phrase it weirdly”

“What did he say?” Jimin blinked as Jin frowned and crossed his arms, still staring at his “Jin hyung would you stop that, please?”

“He said he walked in on us on my bed” Yoongi answered while Jin made a noise of protest and Hoseok doubled over from laughter.

“W-what? On your- you mean after the” Jimin stuttered face darkening even deeper if that was possible before he also started laughing

“Why are you laughing?” Yoongi gawks, taken aback by the sudden bright laughter “This isn’t a laughing matter Park”

“But- but Yoongi hyung” Jimin giggled “That’s just so out of context. You have to admit it’s kinda funny.”

Yoongi really didn’t understand why his soulmates found it so entertaining, but he found himself laughing as well.

--

“And then his fist just hit the guy straight in the jaw” Jimin exclaimed throwing his fist mimicking how his hyung had done it before “That sound it made was so loud!”

There was a chorus of oohs and ah’s while Yoongi just rolled his eyes as he rested his head in Hoseok’s lap.

“And it was so ing cool, guys you don’t understand-Yoongi hyung!” Jimin smiled “Yoongi hyung show them your hand”

Yoongi sighed as he lifted his still purple-mildly green-ish yellow hand in the air as there was a ring of gasps and quiet “holy ” from Jungkook.

“Wait so like” Jin blinked “You actually punched someone. Min Yoongi punched someone.”

“Two someone’s actually” Yoongi answered as he brought his forearm up to cover his eyes to block the sun. “I haven’t really been able to use my left hand but no big deal.”

“Oh tough guy” Namjoon laughed

“There he goes trying to sound cool again” Hoseok sighed as he poked Yoongi’s forehead

“Like I said earlier” Yoongi started

“Hyung if you say swag one more time” Jungkook pouted “I swear I will stand up and drag Taehyung and Jimin away.”

“Swag”

“Ok well Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung” Jungkook sighed as he stood up grabbing his soulmate’s hands in his own “It was nice being friends with you guys but Yoongi hyung ruined everything”

“Sit your down” Taehyung laughed as he and Jimin pulled him back down

“You guys aren’t going anywhere” Hoseok grinned at Jungkook’s pouting face “You just have to deal with the fact that Yoongi is an idiot.”

“Excuse me?” Yoongi scoffed with an odd little squeak in his voice “I am a genius.”

And at that the other six of them burst into loud laughter making anyone in the surrounding area stare, not that they cared.

“It’s ok hyung” Jimin grinned “I still think you’re… swaggy.”

Jungkook let out a loud groan as the rest continued laughing

“Thanks” Yoongi chuckled as he placed his feet in Jimin’s lap “I know.”

Everyone paused staring at the newly repositioned feet in Jimin’s lap. Jimin just smiled, letting his hands rest on Yoongi’s ankles and the rest of them could only grin.

Yoongi really was warming up to him… at least a little. 




I changed their hair colors because why the not? Lmao 

PLease remember to comment. I try to answer every comment that's been left for me! (Feel free to upvote too haha i would appreciate it!)