Not That Bad

Warming Up

“You look stressed” Hoseok commented watching Yoongi fall face first into his bed

“Really?” Yoongi sassed “I, Min Yoongi, stressed? Shocking.”

Hoseok laughed, letting himself fall next to Yoongi with a light thud.

“No seriously” Hoseok pushed “Is there anything specific bugging you?”

“Man, there’s a lot of very specific things” Yoongi groaned turning to his side “You would have to name them”

“Is it Jimin?” Hoseok asked “I thought you were over that whole thing”

“I am over that!” Yoongi answered with no hesitation “It’s not Jimin. God, no it’s not Jimin. Jimin’s the ing definition of perfect. Why would you even think that?”

“I know, I was just double checking” Hoseok shrugged, obviously amused by the answer “Is it your sister?”

“Probably” Yoongi sighed “As well as Haeun, like as much I love them it’s hard to live with people after so long, you know?”

Hoseok hummed in thought for a minute “When was the last time you jerked off?” he asked eyeing his soulmate

Yoongi sputtered blinking a few times “Ex-excuse me?!” he choked out

“When was the last time you ed?” Hoseok repeated “This is important information”

“Why?”

Hoseok laughed at Yoongi’s horrified expression “Because it helps release stress and ” Hoseok answered “Now c’mon tell me”

Yoongi shrugged “I don’t know” Yoongi hesitated “Like two weeks?”

“Your sister hasn’t been here for two weeks” Hoseok remarked “Why haven’t you gotten off?”

“These are very personal questions Hobi!” Yoongi complained

Hoseok nodded “Yeah but it’s just me Yoongi” he countered “you can talk to me about these things you know”

“I know” Yoongi sighed “It’s like, I felt guilty because it was Jimin and – yeah. And then when we got together I couldn’t because I was scared I wouldn’t be able to look the kid in the eye. And now I can’t because I always forget to lock my door and my sister and niece never knock and-”

“Why don’t you do it in the shower then?” Hoseok cut in

Yoongi blinked Hoseok for a moment, mouth falling open as he stared at the younger like he just solved all the world’s problems.

Hoseok chuckled looking at his soulmate in disbelieve “You mean you never thought of that?” Hoseok sat up laughing still “Really Yoongi? I thought you were supposed to be a genius”

“I’m sorry that I’ve never thought to get off in the shower” Yoongi rolled his eyes “Stop laughing before I kick you off my bed Jung Hoseok”

“Oh full name” Hoseok mocked teasingly “I feel so threatened”

Yoongi frowned, lightly placing his foot on the younger’s back “Shut up ” he mumbled pushing him to the ground watching as Hoseok continued to laugh as he landed

There was a series of rapid knocks at the door made Yoongi sit up before the door opened revealing a head of black hair pulled into loose pigtails.

“Oppa I…” Haeun paused making eye contact with Hoseok, who just smiled at her “The sun”

“The what?” Yoongi raised his eye brow watching her shuffle into the room hesitantly

“The sun” she repeated pointing at Hoseok “Oppa, he looks like the sun”

Yoongi chuckled nodding his head “He does, doesn’t he?” he grinned “See Hobi? I told you were like the in sun”

Hoseok laughed loudly “Yeah I’ve been told that” he agreed light heartedly, Yoongi watched Haeun’s face light up, breaking into a grin herself before Hoseok continued “Y’know Yoongi oppa just attracts sunshine right? You should see our friends Jiminie and Tae-”

“I know Taetae oppa!” Haeun grinned “I drew a picture for him today in class!” she added digging a crumpled piece of paper from the bag hanging loosely off her shoulder, handing it to Hoseok with an excited smile

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at the paper, a large circle with half colored with orange and a box in the middle

“Wow” Yoongi chuckled “That looks exactly like him”

Hoseok grinned “It really does” Haeun just smiled bigger

Yoongi soon discovered that Haeun really liked Hoseok

--

Yoongi groaned turning to turn the alarm he set on his phone off. 2:45 in the afternoon on a Wednesday, he laughed at the thought of his friends having to be at school, before deflating because he realized what he had to do wasn’t much better. He hesitantly rolled out the confines of the cocoon he made of his blankets before getting dressed, sighing in annoyance all the while. Finally making his way down the stairs to be greeted with an –

“Yoongi?” His sister blinked in confusion “What’re you doing home? Don’t you have school?”

“Not today” Yoongi answered grabbing the car keys from the counter “I’m taking your car for an hour or so”

“Why?”

“I need to get to the hospital” He sighed “And the bus doesn’t exactly sound very appealing right now”

“Hospital?” She frowned “Why?”

Yoongi sighed, slipping his shoes onto his feet “To remove my stitches, of course”

“Oh of course” she commented sarcastically “What stitches?”

Yoongi rolled his eyes lifting his loose t-shirt, thinking it’d be easier than telling her while he grabbed his wallet.

“Holy Yoongi” she gasped “Were you stabbed?”

Yoongi chuckled slightly “Sorry I’m not that bad ” he shrugged “My appendix burst”

“How much did it cost?” she asked

“More than dad would be happy about” he grumbled “But it was either this or funeral bills so… I gotta go get these out, and don’t worry the bills are being sent to mom’s office” he added the last part as more of an afterthought.

“Have fun” she called after him as he closed the front door

Not even twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door hesitant at first before it picked up and Yunseo rolled off the coach lazily.

“Hello?” she answered the door blinking at the boy standing awkwardly “Hey you’re the kid from the market the other day”

Jimin’s eyes flickered in recognition before he smiled slightly “Ah hello, it’s nice to see you again” he bowed “I uh – is Yoongi hyung here? Or is he still at the hospital?”

“Sorry kid he’s still at the hospital” She grinned “Are you his friend?”

“Y-yeah, I’m his… f-friend” he stuttered “I came to drop off his notes because Hoseok hyung couldn’t make it”

“That’s a huge coincidence, don’t you think? Come in, come in ” she smiled grabbing his sleeve and tugging him into the house “Have some tea or something while we wait for Yoongi to come back”

“No, it’s ok” Jimin shook his head “Really, I just came to drop these off. I should go”

“Nonsense” she shook her head “You’re names Jimin right?”

“Y-yeah”

“Yoongi said you’re his favorite” she grinned “I’m sure he’d be happy to see you after the stress of the hospital”

“He said I was his favorite?” Jimin blushed when Yunseo nodded “I guess I can stay for a little while”

--

Now, Yoongi really didn’t expect to see his boyfriend sitting awkwardly on the couch while his sister rambled about, pasta? Yoongi thought that was awful thing to have to listen too but he was really more concerned with why he was there, but he froze when he saw the younger.

“Oh Yoongi!” his sister grinned “You’re back”

Yoongi coughed, kicking off his shoes with a soft “Yeah”

“Hyung” Jimin looked relieved “How are you? Does it still hurt? Do you need anything? Is there-”

“Whoa there sunshine” Yoongi chuckled slightly as he interrupted “Calm down I’m fine, just tired. But that’s nothing really new there you know”

“A-are you sure?” Jimin asked

Yoongi rolled his eyes walking into the kitchen without a word, coming back with two cans of soda. He ruffled Jimin’s hair after handing him the second can “I’m fine, kid” he repeated, trying not to smile at the younger’s concern

Yunseo hummed lightly at the interaction “I can see why this one’s your favorite Yoongi” she nodded “He’s very cute, and nice”

“Yup” Yoongi agreed, popping the ‘p’ quietly, laughing slightly as Jimin’s face flushed a little “He’s ok” he continued “Too bad he likes Hoseok more than me or might have even bought him an ice cream or something, but alas – Hobi”

“No - hyung I was kidding” Jimin sputtered “You’re the best”

Yoongi’s lips quirked into small amused smile “You’re just saying that so I’ll buy you ice cream” he accused

Jimin whined out a “Hyung” that Yoongi probably found a lot cuter than he’d ever actually admit before saying “You should already know you’re my favorite hyung, why can’t you believe me?”

“Alright fine” Yoongi sighed overdramatically “I’ll buy you ice cream, brat” the smile he caught forming on Jimin’s face was worth all the ice cream in the world

“Great” Jimin laughed “How’s Saturday, at like… one?”

“Don’t you have dance practice on Saturday?” Yoongi frowned cocking his head to the side

Jimin shook his head “Nah they’re – uh – picking partners for the showcase so we get a day off”

Yoongi hummed, remembering Hoseok mentioning something like that too “Then I guess Saturday works for me if it works for you” he shrugged, ignoring the teasing coming from his sister about ‘What, that sounds like a date guys tone it down’ because well, it was a date. Their first date. And Yoongi was excited, not that it shows

Yoongi knew that if he sat anywhere near Jimin he’d end up holding his hand, and then his sister would really know there was something going on. So instead he opted to move to the recliner a few feet away.

“Wait a – Jimin” Yoongi paused, watching the way Jimin perked up to look at Yoongi’s confused face “Why’re you here?”

“Hobi hyung wanted me to bring you your notes for today” Jimin answered “I put them on your desk upstairs already”

“Huh” Yoongi huffed slightly “Alright then. Thanks sunshine, I appreciate it”

Jimin smiled with a nod “Yeah, no problem Hyung”

==========================================
===========================================

I'm running low on chapters to post :))))) i haven't been able to write properly since school started lmao 
i'm so sorry

Guys i actually have plans on things i want to happen in this i promise i'm not bullting my way through each chapter lmao, like i have so many ideas that i wanna put in here but i never have enough time to write you know? 

Comment please! i love your comments so fricken much lmao and those of you that comment after every chapter (you know who you are) you guys are the real mvps 
Also have you guys noticed that my chapter titals are literally the stupidest things lmao they barely ahev anything to do with the chapters why am i like this