Holy Crap

Warming Up

Warning: this isn't even really that bad just like barely a mention of something pg13 in there but i figured i should warn you just in case



Yoongi didn’t know if he forgot how to breath or if all the air in the dance studio was just out all of a sudden. All he knew was that he couldn’t breathe. He stared wide eyed as Jimin moved on the dance floor, quickly, smoothly, sweat dripping down his clavicle soaking into his muscle T that was already sticking to his abs.

Yoongi wasn’t sure if it was the way the younger’s muscles rippled as he moved, or the way he his hips to the beat, or even the smolder on Jimin’s face as he brought his tongue out to wet his lips, but Yoongi was really glad that he wore his biggest oversized sweater that day because his jeans were suddenly feeling a lot tighter than they did when he first entered the large room.

“He’s amazing isn’t he?” Hoseok whispered into Yoongi’s ear, effectively snapping him out of whatever daze he was put in

“Yeah” Yoongi nodded tearing his eyes away from Jimin, swallowing thickly before continuing “He’s not bad.”

“Not bad?” Jungkook scoffed steeping in next to Hoseok “That hyung is one of the best, besides me and Hobi hyung”

“Trust me, it’s his way of complimenting” Hoseok laughed as Yoongi tugged the bottom of his sweater down a little farther “When he saw me dance for the first time he told me I was ‘pretty ok’ and that’s a straight quote.”

Yoongi would have liked to continue the conversation but the sudden squeals from the girls around the room redirected his attention back to Jimin. He felt his mouth go dry as he watched Jimin lift the bottom of his shirt to wipe the sweat from his forehead, exposing his defined abs, unintentionally flexing as his chest heaved in heavy breaths. Yoongi could see why the girls were squealing but he was more annoyed with the fact that Jimin could just do that in front of everyone without a care and the world, and that his pants were definitely tighter than they should be but he’d have to take care of that later

“Yoongi hyung?” Jungkook blinked turning to see what had caught the elder’s attention “Hey what’re you- oh”

“It’s rude to stare you know” Hoseok joked as Yoongi’s cheeks began to heat up.

“I-I wasn’t staring!” Yoongi denied reluctantly looking away again “I was just caught off guard by the sudden commotion all these girls were making”

“Huh? Oh that” Hoseok chuckled “That happens a lot, we’re kinda used to it”

“He does that a lot?” Yoongi frowned “Enough for you to be used to it?”

“Oh yeah” Jungkook nodded “More often than he’d probably admit.”

Yoongi turned his head back to his soulmate, whose shirt was still half way up his torso as he bent down with his hands on his knees, chest still heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

“Ayo Chim” Hoseok called out causing both Yoongi and said boy to jump

“What?” Jimin scowled turning his head. His face brightening immediately as he met eyes with Yoongi “Yoongi hyung!”

Yoongi watched as Jimin happily straightened his posture and skipped his way over to them as if he hadn’t just been gasping for air seconds ago. Yoongi heard whispers of ‘who is he?’ and little giggles saying he was cute and a few commenting on how Jimin’s whole demeanor changed when he saw him and all Yoongi could do was roll his eyes at the dance group.

“Yoongi hyung!” Jimin sang “What’re you doing here?”

“You know, That’s a good ing question” Yoongi sighed “Hobi just sent a text telling me it was an emergency and I needed to be here asap.”

“Oh right!” Hoseok laughed “I almost forgot.”

And at that all three raised their eyebrows as Hoseok dragged Yoongi to the center of the room calling attention from the rest of the people in the room.

“Hobi what’re you”

“Everyone!” Hoseok interrupted Yoongi with a grin as he called out to the whole room “I’d like to introduce you to the person who’s been producing all the songs we’ve been dancing to this whole time!”

Yoongi blinked as the whole room started clapping. He didn’t understand what had caused Hoseok to suddenly introduce him, and honestly he just wanted to hide because he had so many pairs of eyes on him and it was just too much praise at once.

“Min Yoongi, genius producer, rapper, and my Best buddy in the whole world” Hoseok continues patting Yoongi’s back as he awkwardly waved “My platonic soulmate” he paused smirking slightly as Yoongi cocked an eyebrow “And Jimin’s romantic one”

“Hyung!” Jimin half shouted throwing his water bottle at him, and Yoongi was sure that if it actually had anything in it, it would have soaked both him and Hoseok. And Hoseok just laughed as both Yoongi and Jimin’s faces tinted pink while the rest of the room went into a small fit of chaos

“Ok well” Yoongi sighed taking a few steps toward the exit “That’s enough, you know, human interaction for the rest of the week. Jungkook, Jimin, good bye. Hoseok, Imma kick your later.”

And with that he left the room, leaving a laughing best friend and two very confused Maknaes behind, stopping by the restroom to take care of his little problem, cursing himself for having to do that at all.

--

“Jung. Ho. Seok.” Yoongi emphasized every syllable with another hit of his pillow “You. Absolute. .”

“Yoongi- I’m sorry- Yoon- stop” Hoseok stuttered as Yoongi continued to beat him mercilessly “No- seriously stop- Listen”

“I’ll give you two minutes” Yoongi scowled as he slowly lowered his pillow, sitting crossed legged, hugging it close to his chest “And then I’m gonna smother you with this”

“Wow ok, Yoongi I’m not worth jail time” Hoseok laughed

“Do you want me to shorten it to one minute?” Yoongi shot back

“Ok, ok, fine.” Hoseok chuckled throwing his hands up in surrender “I did that for Jimin’s protection.”

“Explain”

“Well, like you’ve seen how he gets at practice and like” Hoseok paused to think of how to word things “A lot of people are flirting with him and I don’t know if he’s just really dense or too nice to tell them to off”

“What does that have to do with that giant scene you caused?” Yoongi frowned

“I just thought that if they saw Jimin’s soulmate they’d back the off so I wouldn’t have to tell them myself.”

“And why would you have to do that?”

“Because he’s your soulmate.” Hoseok answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world “And I’m your other one, gotta protect my comrade.”

“Comrade.” Yoongi echoed with a snort “Fine, whatever. You can live another day.” And truthfully Yoongi was a little grateful

“Oh thank god” Hoseok laughed relaxing onto Yoongi’s bed. “But really Yoongi.”

“But really what?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow as Hoseok folded his arms over his chest

“Do you really not wanna be with Jimin?” Hoseok asked staring up at the ceiling “He really does like you, y’know, but he’s still giving you all the space you need. I don’t understand why you’re taking so long to warm up to him. It didn’t take this long for you to warm up to me”

“It’s not that I don’t want to be with him, it’s just- I could warm up to you because- like Jin said- You’re just a friend, a best friend but him” Yoongi paused taking a deep shaky breath hugging his pillow tighter “He’s not a friend. I’m supposed to be with him. He’s supposed to be my lover and- I don’t know- I can’t do romance Hobi”

“You’re an idiot Yoongi.” Hoseok scowled “What do you think he’s doing right now?”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s trying to be your friend Yoongi.” Hoseok answered “He’s not pushing you. Jimin- he just wants to be around you. He’s ok with waiting for you to be ready as long as he can still talk to you. Stop pushing him away and just let him be your friend.”

“Hobi” Yoongi whined “I can’t- I’m scared”

“Yoongi, you can” Hoseok sighed pulling Yoongi down next to him “You already are warming up to him, I mean you did rest your feet in his lap the other day. You don’t have to fall in love with him yet- just open up a little more.”

“Hoseok”

“Yeah?”

“You’re pretty smart” Yoongi grinned “Y’know for an idiot”




Sorry for the ty descriptions and such as usual. i'll put warnings at the beginnings of chapters for anything that could be interpreted as m or anything that could make someone uncomfortable... but i'm not gonna post anything that'll make me change the status yet... maybe later idk yet let me know what you think?

Please comment!! Thank you~