Boyfriends?

Warming Up

Yoongi thinks he wouldn’t mind getting used to waking up with Jimin pressed close to him. He thinks he wouldn’t mind seeing Jimin’s sleeping face next to him, or having Jimin wrapping himself around Yoongi subconsciously. It was nice, in Yoongi’s opinion.

And Yoongi really liked the way Jimin’s hair felt between his fingers while running his hand through it. Yoongi really wouldn’t mind getting used to this at all.

“Hyung” Jimin mumbled, pressing his nose to Yoongi’s jawline “What’re you doin’?”

“Admiring you” Yoongi smiled slightly as the younger’s breath tickled his skin

“Stop it”

“Why? I don’t wanna”

“It’s embarrassing” Jimin whined quietly

Yoongi just snorted slightly continuing to run his hand through the brunette hair.

“So Hyung…” Jimin hesitated for a second until Yoongi shot him a questioning gaze “What are we now?”

Yoongi hummed in thought “Y’know, I think the ball’s more in your court there. I’ll just go with whatever you want”,

“Well, we’re soulmates?”

“We were that before too Jimin” Yoongi rolled his eyes

“Th-then, uh what about” Jimin paused biting his lip for a second as a slight blush dusted his cheeks “Boy-boyfriends?”

Jimin held his breath as he met Yoongi’s gaze. The silence seemed like it lasted forever before Yoongi broke out into a wide smile.

“I like that” Yoongi nodded “Boyfriends sound good”

“Really?” Jimin squeaked

“Yeah” Yoongi grinned “Just… can we take thing kinda slow?”

With the force that Jimin nodded his head, Yoongi was surprised – yet again – that he didn’t get whiplash.

“I mean” Yoongi coughed “That’s kinda what we’re doing but like, you know”

“Can I hold your hand and hug you?” Yoongi nodded at Jimin’s question “Then that’s all I ever really wanted”

Jimin let out a quiet squeak as Yoongi pulled him back into a hug.

--

There was a point in the day that Yoongi realized the only things he actually knew about Jimin were the things that their friends had told him.

“Hey sunshine” Yoongi felt the younger jump beside him on the couch “Tell me about yourself”

“What do you wanna know?” There was a slight hesitance in Jimin’s voice

“Anything” Yoongi paused “Everything, I don’t know. I just realized we don’t know much about each other yet is all”

“Well everything might take a while” Jimin smiled

“I have time”

“Where should I start?”

“Where ever you want” Yoongi smiled nudging the younger with his elbow “It’s your life”

“Alight uh, I was born in Busan on October 13. My favorite color is blue. You of course know I live with my younger brother and Dad. I met Jungkook when I was six and Taetae when I was eight. Jungkook left for Seoul leaving me and Tae for a few years and then-”

“Sunshine this is a little off topic” Yoongi interrupted “Isn’t it?”

“You said everything” Jimin pointed out "And I'm leaving alot out too"

Yoongi snorted “Ok fine, go ahead” he waved his hand dismissively

“Ok so – Taehyung left me at the end of our second year and joined Jungkook, and apparently you guys, here in Seoul so that left me alone so…” Jimin hesitated for a second “During the period between when he left and I moved here I uh… how do I put this?”

“Put what?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow

“Well I got lonely” Jimin sighed “So I got a girlfriend-”

“A what?”

“And then a boyfriend after my girlfriend and I broke up” Jimin continued without meeting the elder’s eyes “And then another girlfriend”

“You’ve dated three people before?” Yoongi gawked

“I was lonely!” Jimin defended “Don’t judge me, they were good enough people”

“I’m not judging” Yoongi denied “I’m just impressed”

“Impressed?”

“Most people don’t date before their soulmate” Yoongi shrugged “The fact that you got three people to date you is pretty impressive. Though you are hot enough but still”

Jimin slapped his shoulder lightly before continuing “Well if it makes you feel better I broke it off as soon as I had that skype meeting with you”

“Why would that make me feel better?” Yoongi scoffed

“Because I’ve been in love with you since I heard you say you were willing to kick Tae’s for calling you short”

“You’re kinda an idiot Jimin” Yoongi smiled throwing his arm over the younger’s shoulders, earning a whine in response “But it’s ok because you’re my idiot now”

“You’re right” Jimin grinned “And you’re never getting rid of me”

“Not that I’ll want to” 

==============================================
==============================================

Guys schools starting back up again soon and i wont be able to write as much so updates are going to slow the down 

Comment!! Please!! they motivate me so please keep commenting! (it doesnt matter how long ago i posted the chapter seriously any and all comments are amazing!!)