Suns, Moons, Stars and More

Warming Up

They all ended up missing their first two classes the next day, all scrambling to their third in borrowed clothes they took from Jimin’s closet, Namjoon silently thanking god Jungkook and Taehyung keep clothes at Jimin’s house for emergencies such as these because his limbs probably wouldn’t fit into Jimin’s clothes if he wanted to.

It registers in the back of Yoongi’s mind that maybe… they weren’t the best role models for Jungkook, not that he really had a choice considering who his soulmates were.

They split with the younger kids by the front gate and practically ran to their class. Yoongi was way too tired to be chewed out by the teacher but, he figured, they deserved it. Though it did come as a shock when he was told that he and Hoseok would have to give up his free period to help with freshmen and sophomores or else they’d fail. Jin and Namjoon just smirked at them, those smug-smart-assed-A-average-goody-goodies. Yoongi called dibs on the sophomore class because, freshmen, ew.

He’d somehow stayed awake through that class and all the way until they made it to the court yard where he laid down on Hoseok’s thigh and promptly passed right the out.

“So, yeah I’m not aloud at the zoo for like six months” he’d woken up to the tail end of Taehyung’s sentence

“Do I wanna know?” He groaned, sitting up staring blearily at the younger before shifting to place his head on Jimin’s thigh, ignoring the whine he received from Hoseok

He watched Jungkook shrug “Probably not”

“Ok on a different weird topic” Hoseok transitioned, pouting slightly “I’m literally so offended that Min Yoongi woke up souly to move his head from my leg to move to Jimin’s”

Jimin snorted “Hyung you were ing about your leg being asleep like two minutes ago” He rolled his eyes, threading his fingers through Yoongi’s hair.

“I’m still offended” Hoseok scoffed

“Quit ing” Yoongi yawned “get up and shake your leg or something”

Hoseok narrowed his eyes “Don’t objectify me”

“Listen hyung,” Taehyung interjected “if anyone’s being objectified it’s not you”

“Yeah, he’s right” Jungkook nodded “We probably objectify Jimin the most”

“You what now” Yoongi frowned, turning to his side to look at the younger

“Oh, have you…” Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows “Have you not been there for all the conversations we’ve had about his ?”

“The conversations about his what?”

“Don’t worry ‘bout it” Jimin groaned “They’re just idiots”

Yoongi snorted “Well, obviously”

The conversation lulled after that, a few mocking jabs here and there but everyone mostly just focusing on eating (save Yoongi who was just attempting to block the sun from his eyes un successfully)

“So, Kook” Namjoon says called, tossing a chip at the youngest without looking up from his phone “How’re you scared of girls when your parents are lesbians? I’d think that’d make you more adept at handling girls”

Jungkook clears his throat, taking a big gulp from his water bottle before speaking “Listen” he said, leaning forward “My moms are terrifying. Have you ever been chewed out by two women at once? Let me tell you, I was a very well behaved child. I learn lessons very quickly because I didn’t need that in my life”

“Ma’ Somin gets weirdly passive aggressive and to be honest that’s scarier that Mama Jiwoo” Taehyung nodded solemnly

“I wouldn’t know” Jimin sang teasingly “I never got in trouble by them”

Jin snorted “Somehow I can see that”

“No, ok listen” Taehyung pouts putting a finger up “There’s an actual picture that my dad has of Kook and me being scolded by his moms with Jimin sitting on the counter like three feet away eating a ing brownie smiling all smug at us” he whined “My dad framed it. Mama Jiwoo looks like a mouse with her nose all scrunched. Jungkook was crying. I was covered in flour.”

“I want context” Hoseok butts in with a chuckle “No, no, I need context”

Jimin shrugged, lifting his hands helplessly while chuckling “I don’t think we can really give that to you”

“It was something about a cake” Jungkook supplied “It was a long time ago honestly”

“Ok, but” Namjoon furrowed his eyebrow “Why’d your dad frame it?”

“It makes him laugh” Taehyung sighed “Also he has a Jimin bias so…”

“ me too” Yoongi nodded “that’s fair”

Jin faked a gag “That’s the grossest thing I’ve heard all day I think I’m gonna lose my lunch”

Yoongi flipped him off and his back, sending an over exaggerated wink at Jimin before closing his eyes listening to Jimin erupted in a fit of laughter.

“Show us the pic or I won’t believe you” Hoseok narrowed his eyes slightly

“Pics or it didn’t happen” Jungkook mocked in a fake deep voice

Jimin scoffed “You both sound like boys”

“Says the biggest boy of us all” Taehyung pointed

“Bite me Taehyung”

“That my friend,” Taehyung hummed “Is Yoongi hyung’s job… huh, it feels good to finally say that without there being a sad irony to it”

And Yoongi flipped off one of his friends for the second time in five minutes, not that the younger cared if his huge rectangular grin was anything to go by.

--

Losing his free period wasn’t as big of a deal to Yoongi as he’d thought it’d be. He never actually did anything besides argue with Namjoon about the universe while Hoseok and Jin were off using the weight room the school provided to juniors and seniors. I mean, sure he’d miss having those dumb conversations with Namjoon but it’s not like he was losing anything he couldn’t function without; besides he could always talk to the guy later.

He hummed as the teacher explained that he’d just be there to help the sophomore class with their math if they needed it, or watch them while she was out of the classroom, things like that. He was sure he wouldn’t mind too much, Jungkook was a sophomore, he could deal with it. Poor Hoseok, he thought distantly, having to deal with freshmen.

The teacher opened the door, signaling for him to follow her and close the door. They’d caught the classes attention as they entered, of course. He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he made his way to stand next to the woman at the front of the class. He never did like being the center of attention, even if he had to be. She’d explained what he was doing there while he scanned the classroom with eyes and – speaking of Jungkook, there he was sitting in the back of the class, one earbud popped in his ear as he stared with wide confused eyes at his hyung, and Yoongi almost cooed because the younger looked almost exactly like he did back when he was that age. By himself, music playing in one ear, pink hair falling into his eyes. (though Jungkook just had pink highlights).

“Take off your mask and introduce yourself” The Teacher instructed him, making him lose eye contact with Jungkook.

“Mrs. Choi” he cleared his throat “I’d rather not take my mask off”

“Take it off Min”

Yoongi sighed, tugging the mask down listening to the quiet gasps and soft murmuring about the giant bruise taking up half his lower face “I’m Min Yoongi, refer to me with the honorific of ssi please. I’m not your hyung or oppa unless I tell you otherwise, got it?” he scowled. And he knew he was intimidating to everyone – except Jungkook who he could see snickering in the back by himself. After that they’d jumped straight into the lesson, Yoongi sitting at the teacher’s desk pulling his phone out and plugging his earbuds in.

He watched as the group chat popped up in the corner of his screen and with a sigh he tapped it.

[Kim Seokjin and his 6 babies]

Coconut headass: so the new TA is hot

Daegu boy#2: are you gon tell us moer orr??

Yoongi rolled his eyes, watching Jungkook hide his phone under his thigh as Mrs. Choi turned to address the class, and slowly raised his phone just enough to record a video, slowly zooming in to where Jungkook sat. The younger, as if on que turned to face his phone, wink and brought his hand up over his mouth only to bring it down slightly and point it to the camera before Yoongi stopped recording to send to the chat.

Princess Mom: Excuse me

Princess Mom: did that er just send a flying kiss

The RealSun: YOU GOT JUNGKOOK AND IM STUCK WITH CHILDREN @Dboy Min I’M SUING

Minimini Jiminie: I’m ??? lost??

Leader Mon: Yoongi and Hobi have 2 help the young classes during free period or they’ll fail

Coconut headass: HA losers

Dboy Min: off I can and will embarrass you in front of this class

Yoongi looked up just in time to see Jungkook’s head snap up to look at him with his stupid cute wide eyes and Yoongi knew he wouldn’t have the ability to actually do anything because this kid had a way about him that makes it hard to not like him.

Honestly, Jeon Jungkook.

It didn’t hurt to threaten the kid though. Maybe it’d get him a little respect from the little .

Minimini Jiminie: you got taehyung’s phone taken away because he laughed at that.

Minimini Jiminie: off topic yoongihyung but is there a girl in there with like ??idk?? blue-ish gray-ish blonde hair???

Minimini Jiminie: bc if there is Tae says to be extra mean to her

The RealSun: ??? am I allowed to ask why???

Leader Mon: Taehyung knows a girl??

Coconut headass: She his sis

Coconut headass: 2 seats diagonally from me @Dboy Min just so you know

Princess Mom: do not be mean to Taeyeon

Princess Mom: she’s just a child who reads a lot of gay

Coconut Headass: she scares me

Coconut Headass: she once beat me a large candle

Leader Mon: excuse?

Minimini Jiminie: ooooo I remember that

Minimini Jiminie: Kim Taeyeon is a scary girl Jin hyung what are you talkin bout

The RealSun: Taehyungs sister beat Jungkook with a candle?? How??? And why? What’d he doo??

The RealSun: I have questions

Daegu boy#2: bc she’s evil

Daegu boy#2: I’ve ben poutting at the techer for the past 5 mintesu dnt bothr asking why im here

Daegu boy#2: Yoongi hyung if sh’s nice to you dton byu it

Daegu boy#2: gtggg just remember nt to trust my sister ever

Dboy Min: weird but ok

Coconut headass: but seriously back to the original topic Yoongi hyung looks hot up there

Coconut headass: not to be dramatic but student/teacher au where yoongi’s a teach at jimin’s school and they secretly date

The RealSun: BLESS now I got something to do while I sit here with these annoying kids imma go write that

Dboy Min: do I want to know

Princess Mom: we write fanfiction of you guys

Leader Mon: It’s actually pretty good just saying

Yoongi at the point, decides he’s had enough of his friends and put his phone down, glad he’s not his phone on silent so he doesn’t hear the insistent pings over the music playing in his head phones. He caught Jungkook grinning at him from across the room and, god, Yoongi wished he could flip the kid off without the rest of the class noticing.

The two of them spent the next ten minutes in a weird staring contest, only being broken when Jungkook had to snap his eyes back to Mrs. Choi every time she addressed the class.

“Min Yoongi” Mrs. Choi addressed “Keep an eye on them while I print these work sheets out. Don’t sleep like you used to when you were my student”

“Yea, yeah” Yoongi rolled his eyes, waving her off as he sat up straight “Whatever Teach I got it”

The class laughed quietly as the teacher left the room with a huff, something about that woman always irked Yoongi, it’s really not his fault he’s a . He stared blankly at the class as they all shifted into their friend groups throwing themselves into conversations without a second thought. He rolled his eyes watching Jungkook put his other ear bud into his ear and he actually did coo, a quiet little ‘aww’ leaving his mouth because of Jungkook’s introverted friendless .

“Yoongi-ssi!” a girl shouted, hand shooting up as she leaned against the desk of who he assumed to be Taehyung’s sister

He crossed his arms leaning back in his chair “What.” He spat, not hiding his distaste for being addressed

The girl was… undeterred, smiling sweetly as she asked “How’d you get the bruise under the mask, huh?”

He sighed, moving so he was standing in front of the desk “Got punched in the face” he deadpanned, finding himself mildly amused at the shocked silence that hug in the air for a few seconds “No more questions unless it’s about the lesson” the edge to his words seemed to force the class back into their own mini worlds. And he didn’t care enough to look up from his phone, still avoiding the group chat, he could see Hoseok trying to explain the fundamentals of the fanfiction that the 5 of them apparently write, which is… not normal. At all. What on earth were they doing?

“Hey Jeon Freak” Yoongi’s eyes flickered up to see four of the boys (Why’s it always four?) surrounding Jungkook’s desk and – what the hell? Is he getting bullied? “Why don’t you go talk to your friends? Oh, that’s right. You don’t have any” the shortest of them snickered, and Yoongi pushed himself off the teachers desk

“Oh, off Hyunwoo” Taehyung’s sister spat, turning in her chair slightly before Jungkook could even udder a word “He’s got plenty of friends”

“Well I’ve never seen any of them Taeyeon” Hyunwoo retorted “Dude probably sits by himself at lunch like the freak he is”

Yoongi sighed, making his way to the back of the class “Hey brat” he growled placing his hand on the bully’s shoulder, making the kid tense up under his palm “Do yourself a favor and shut the up and sit your down”

“No offense Yoongi-ssi” Hyunwoo scowled “But this isn’t any of your business”

Yoongi snorted, placing his hand on his hip “No offense, but it is.” He retorted “A soulmate of a soulmate is a soulmate of mine. Or somethin like that”

“Gross hyung” Jungkook scoffed, amused, a few people around having to pause because – Jungkook just called someone hyung when they specifically told them not to unless told otherwise. Ready for Yoongi to tell him off “You sound like Taehyung” Jungkook finished

“I’m tryna help you, you little . off with ur dumb bunny teeth” Yoongi laughed, taking his hand off Hyunwoo to ruffle his friends hair “Actually speaking of Taehyung can you explain to me what the he’s talking about?” he transitioned, unlocking his phone and leaning on Jungkook’s desk to show him the paragraph about ‘cross ships’ and ‘VHope, Namjin, 2seok’ and other concerning things that he doesn’t want to know but is better than just sitting up there while Jungkook’s getting bullied for not having friends his own age.

There was a moment where Jungkook just laughed, unable to find the words for a full minute at the ing essay Kim Taehyung sent about what a ship is.

“A soulmate of a soulmate?” ah, right. Taehyung’s sister was in this class

Yoongi sighed, turning to face the girl “That’s right”

“You don’t look like Jin” she said, lips quirking down as she made her way closer to the two of them “Jin’s other soulmate?”

Yoongi snorted “Oh thank god,” he chuckled “If I looked like Jin, your brother might love me more than he already does” he paused, pursing his lips for a moment “And no, I’m not Jin’s soulmate, think of the other dude that this kids connected with”

“Jimin?” she scoffed “What? You’re dating Jimin?”

“Yup” he said popping the ‘p’ as he turned to his phone watching Jimin’s private chat pop up in the corner of his screen “I am”

“He’s a boy, you realize”

[Park Mini]

Minimini Jiminie: Hyung I have a good one

Dboy Min: a good one what

Minimini Jiminie: pick up line, obviously

Dboy Min: hit me with it

“I’m aware” Yoongi shrugged, patting Jungkook’s head absently for a moment “But he’s a cute boy with weird friends so it’s fine”

“Excuse me hyung” Jungkook pouted swatting his hand away from himself “You callin’ me weird”

“Callin’ Taehyung weird” Yoongi answered “The boy eats his cereal with apple juice and dips his toast in sugar”

He missed the look of surprise crossing Taeyeon’s face as he looked back at his phone

[Kim Seokjin and his 6 babies]

Dboy min: Taehyung’s sister called Jimin a boy fyi

Daegu boy#2: rekt

Yoongi rolled his eyes before switching chats

[Park Mini]

Minimini Jiminie: are you a broom?

Minimini Jiminie: bc you swept me off my feet

Dboy Min:

Dboy Min: jimin

Dboy Min: are you implying you’re a piece of trash

Minimini Jiminie: H Y U N G

“How do you know so much about my brother?” Taeyeon cut into his mind

He sighed again “Who d’ya think dyed his hair kid?”

“He said his favorite underground rapper did that” she deadpanned

“That’d be me”

Yoongi could feel her glare on drilling into his forehead as he pretended to be busy on his phone

“It’s true Taeyeon” Jungkook put in, leaning over Yoongi’s thin leg “Yoongi hyung is Suga aka Agust D”

“Dude what?” Yoongi blinked

The younger shrugged “Tae made me watch a ‘fancam’ of you”

“That’s the weirdest thing I’ve heard in my whole life” Taeyeon and Yoongi deadpanned at the same time, voices harmonizing weirdly

“Do not ever do that again” Jungkook cringed, pinching Yoongi’s leg while he sent a glare towards the girl “that was creepy and I don’t need that in my life”

--

Yoongi walked out of the class after the period with Jungkook in a head lock, just to drive a point in to their classmates. Running into Hoseok in the hallway, making all three of them screech in surprise. Hoseok of course, was loud enough to draw attention to the three of them.

“Jungkookie it’s not fair” Hoseok immediately pretended to bawl, grabbing the younger to bring him into a hug “You guys get to be together while I’m by myself actually having to explain conjugations to freshmen”

“ it up Hope” Yoongi rolled his eyes “Nothin’ can be done about that”

“You’re literally the meanest soulmate a boy can have” Hoseok whined moving to put his arms around the Yoongi’s shoulder as they walked

Yoongi patted this hip lightly “I know I am” he grinned slightly “I’ll make it up to you by walking you and the kids to dance practice”

“Awe Yoongi” Hoseok cheered up at that “You haven’t done that in forever”

--

The walk to the dance studio, just as he remembered, was short as long as they walked through the park. They were joined by Taehyung, who had his arms protectively around Jungkook, having not let go of the younger since Yoongi mentioned how his classmates treated him.

“You should come to your hyungs when you’re in trouble Jungkookie” Jimin scolded waving his finger wildly “You know we can all beat them up”

“I can kick their asses if I wanted to” Jungkook rolled his eyes “They think I don’t have any friends which I know is bull so I literally don’t give a ”

“Besides” Yoongi shrugged “’M pretty sure I scared them off already”

“Oh, the oh so scary twig man” Hoseok mocked “Listen if they come after you again come running down the hall to find me”

Yoongi guffaws in disbelief “Twig man!”

“For what it’s worth my class does think he’s scary” Jungkook chuckled “I mean he said he was punched in the face-”

“I was!”

“And then Taeyeon’s spreading that he’s an underground rapper-”

“I am

“Also, the dude’s got a scary face” Jungkook finished, sending a pointed glare at Yoongi for interrupting twice

“The dude is your hyung brat” Yoongi chuckled slipping his hands into his back pockets as they neared the dance studio “Now go on you three your passions are awaiting” he nodded his head toward the building “We’ll be around when you get out”

Taehyung reluctantly detached himself from Jungkook as Jimin Pulled Yoongi into a quick hug, and Hoseok made a small sound of distress. And then the three of them took off entering the building.

“Min Yoongi hyung” Taehyung sang patting the elder on the back “I’d like to let you know that my sister has been spamming me”

And Yoongi snorted rolling his eyes “You say that like it’s my fault”

“It is your fault” he insisted pulling his phone out and turning it to show

[Gross]

The youngsis: BRO

The youngsis: KIM TAE OPPA

The youngsis: who the frick frack is Min Yoongi and why is he sayin he’s dating Park Jimin ?? Jimin cant be dating this guy can he?????

The youngsis: I mean Yoongi-ssi is too cool fo r a boi like jimin

The youngsis: ???? also he says he did ur hair??? And he sounds like he grew up in daegu??

Middle bro: lmao Yoongi hyung /is/ dating jiminie

Middle bro: and he did.

Yoongi snorted at how Taehyung’s sister sent a paragraph of just ‘?????’ to him after that. There was really nothing he would say about that so instead “Can I ask about the nick names?”

“She’s the youngest girl” Taehyung shrugged “I’m the middle son. My family has three boys and two girls”

“Your poor mother” Yoongi hissed quietly “Why?”

“I grew up on a farm ‘till I was nine and then we went to Busan because my dad got an actual job”

Yoongi made a noise of understanding, having grown up near the mountains of Daegu himself.

“Off topic but Jinnie and Joonie hyung are off on a soulmate date” Taehyung whined “I’m not allowed to go with them and I’m salty”

“soulmate date?” Yoongi raised an eye brow “What? Like my hope day?”

Taehyung nodded, pouting “Now what am I gonna do?”

“If you’re tryna get me to offer you a good time I’m gonna have to say no”

“Gross” Taehyung scrunched his nose “I was thinking you could take me kook, Mini and Hobi hyung out to dinner”

“And I’m gonna be the one paying, am I?” Yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms and jutting his hip out

And Taehyung broke into a grin “Nope” he shook his head, pulling a wad of cash from his pocket “Your Dad is”

Yoongi’s eyebrows shot up as he eyed the money “What?”

“I pickpocketed his wallet” Taehyung ing giggled, “Left his wallet out in the open, so”

“Kim Taehyung you son of a ” Yoongi laughs, clapping his hand “What the hell”

“Horrible people who hurt my friends don’t get money” Taehyung shrugs a devious glint in his eye

It’s theft. and it’s illegal. But goddamn Yoongi loves his friends

--

Park Jimin came barreling out of the dance academy doors, practically flying into Yoongi’s arms almost making the elder drop the lukewarm hot chocolate He and Taehyung had bought from the vender down the street a half hour earlier. Yoongi, of course, lets out a very masculine noise (it was! He swears) as Jimin lifted him off the ground peppering his face in quick pecks, Yoongi barely even noticing how sweaty the younger is.

“Hey sunshine” he chuckled as Jimin set him down “You gonna tell me what’s got you in such an excitable mood”

Jimin just grinned at him hooking his arm around Yoongi’s waist using his free hand to fist bump a confused Taehyung next to him.

Hoseok came bounding out next screeching as he came “Jiminie!”

“Hobi hyung!” Jimin yelled back letting go of Yoongi to bounce with Hoseok and – Yoongi was getting more and more confused by the second, he looked to Taehyung who just shrugged in response

“Jimin hyung got a solo in the next showcase” came Jungkook’s nonchalant voice (when did he even come out) and although he sounded calm Yoongi could tell by the affectionate smile on his face he was proud

Cue Taehyung joining in on the bouncing, the loudest screeching of the three of them.

“Well c’mon then” Yoongi smiled once the three stopped screaming like middle school girls (really they were making a scene) “Hyung’s taking you four to dinner”

“You have money?” Hoseok scoffed light heartedly

“Nope” Taehyung quipped, “But his dad does – did”

“Taehyungie hyung” Jungkook guffaws “You didn’t”

Taehyung turned, winking at the youngest before bursting into a fit of giggles

“What am I missing” Hoseok cut in, laughing himself despite his confusion

Jimin rolls his eyes, chuckling slightly at he smacked Taehyung’s back “Taehyung is a criminal” he shrugs pausing to laugh at Hoseok’s shocked face “No, no, he just tends to steal money from people he doesn’t like”

“I’m gonna get arrested one of these days” Taehyung nods as they started walking down the street

Yoongi lets the younger kids chatter for the most part, just listening as the conversation shifts from one subject to another so quickly that if Yoongi wasn’t used to it his head would be spinning. They arrived at a Korean barbeque restaurant after a few minutes and really, Jin and Namjoon were missing out.

“You know it’s weird” Hoseok said as he flipped a piece of meat on the grill “the whole time I was in the freshman classroom my collar bone was so itchy but the moment I left that hallway I was fine”

Yoongi paused, chopsticks poised halfway to his mouth. Eyes flicking up towards Hoseok, then in the next second he was making eye contact with Jimin.

“Which… collar bone?” Jimin asked, gulping down whatever was in his mouth

And Hoseok looked at him, eyebrows drawn together, patting the left side of his chest “Why?”

“Hobi, do me a favor” Yoongi sighed, putting his chops sticks down and resting his cheek in the palm of his hand “Pull down your shirt collar and show me the collar bone”

Hoseok, although confused, did as he was told revealing the soulmate tattoo of a single flower

“Awe” Taehyung cooed “That’s cute”

“Why’d you wanna see it?” Jungkook frowned, cocking his head

Yoongi looked at Jimin for a minute, Jimin looked back. And they both started laughing, doubling into each other with Jimin burying his face into the elder’s neck to muffle himself, Yoongi slapping his leg lightly.

“What’s so funny?” Hoseok pouted “What’s up”

“Oh Hoseok” Yoongi shakes his head when he gains his breath “You really don’t remember?”

“Remember what” Jungkook pouted, bottom lip jutting out so much you could barely see his top lip, and Yoongi had to fight the urge to make fun of him at that moment

“Skype?” Jimin tried to jog a memory “Before Yoongi hyung and I met in person?”

Taehyung snapped his fingers “Oh! Oh! Yoongi hyung and I had a fight about that I remember”

“So, you’re tryna tell me” Hoseok frowned face contorting slightly “My soulmate is somewhere in that hallway?”

“Good luck buddy” Yoongi grinned “My atheist will pray that they’re not a freshman”

Hoseok whined, slumping into Jungkook’s side with a groan. But Yoongi knew Hoseok was excited if the way he was biting down a smile was anything to by

“Anyways I wanna talk about soulmate marks” Jungkook announced “Because everyone’s specialized and its ing cool”

“Oh yeah me too” Taehyung grinned “Like we just saw Hobi hyung’s flower soulmate but what does he have for Yoongi hyung?”

“A moon” Hoseok answered, dragging his right leg onto his chair while rolling up his pant leg “Just a little crescent moon”

“We match!” Jimin grinned, bending to see it “Look, Hyung we match” he laughed, tugging his t-shirt down to reveal an identical tattoo on his collar bone to the one on Hoseok’s ankle

“Of course you do” Yoongi smiled “It’s the same person you know”

Jimin pouted at him for a moment before hooking his index finger in Yoongi’s hoodie “What d’ya have for me then?”

“A sun,” He shrugged, popping a piece of meat into his mouth “Hoseok’s a star. It’s kinda lame”

“Ouch” Hoseok feigned offense “Thanks buddy”

“Anyways” Yoongi rolled his eyes averting his attention to the two youngest “What about you two, huh?”

“Jin hyung’s is a diamond” Taehyung answered proudly “Of course”

Jungkook rolled his eyes “I dunno I have a wing, personally”

“Fair enough”

“And your ankles?” Hoseok asked, coking his head “You all match right?”

“We do” Taehyung nodded bringing his leg up to show

Three rings interlocking, one with a sun in the center, another with raindrops and the last with a cloud. It was pretty, in Yoongi’s opinion.

“So obviously Jimin’s the sun” Jungkook pointed out, “And then Taehyungie hyung’s the raindrops apparently according to Jin which makes me the cloud”

--

Jimin’s father and brother were washing dishes when the two of them made it back home. Home, Yoongi thought distantly. The three of them had a small conversation in dialect while Yoongi unlaced his boots, before Jimin came back out dragging him up not even giving him the chance to great the younger’s family

“Imma shower” he said pulling Yoongi up the stairs “And then I’m sleepy so I’m going to bed”

“Me too” Yoongi nodded “Do you want me to wait for you to get out of the shower?”

Jimin grinned, pecking Yoongi on lips, having abandoned his mask during dinner and never really feeling the need to put it back on. “Yes please”

Yoongi stole one of Jimin’s loose t-shirts and sweat pants, too lazy to dig through his suitcase for his own pajamas. Scrolling through his phone, not even noticing Jimin enter the room until all of the boy’s weight was droop onto him with Jimin draping himself over Yoongi in a pseudo back hug

“Jiminie” Yoongi whined as the younger rolled off him letting out quiet little giggles

“Hi” he grinned, wet hair ruffled “You’re wearing my clothes”

“I am” Yoongi wishes he wasn’t distracted by the bulge of muscle on Jimin’s bare arm. Honestly tank tops and everything they show

“It’s cute” Jimin grinned, tracing the corner of the sun that was poking out of the top of Yoongi’s shirt with his thumb “I love you”

Yoongi hummed, smiling at the younger “Love you too, lets sleep” reaching to turn off the lamp

Jimin nodded, grabbing his comforter and pulling it over the two of them. And yeah the bed was still too small for two people but it just gave them an excuse to be as close as possible. Yoongi made himself comfortable with Jimin’s breath evening out soft huffs against his neck. It was quiet and calm for the first time in the past 34 hours.

And then it registered in Yoongi’s head. This was real. He was out, he had ing moved houses and this was real. Jimin was there, he was there. Felt Jimin shift beside him, and then sit up quickly.

“Hyung” he whispered, “hyung you’re crying”

And Yoongi supposes he is. He can feel the knot in his throat and his nose burning. He doesn’t say anything, just pulls his boyfriend down on top of him. Jimin doesn’t say anything either, knowing Yoongi would talk if he wanted to talk so instead he pulls the elder closer, hugging him close and letting him cry into his shoulder. They sleep like that, and its comfortable and safe and Yoongi’s so in love it hurts a little

======================================
===============================================

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

no but seriously guys check me out it was only a month this time lmao remember when i used to update like everyday haha yeah good times 

ALSO I SWEAR TO GOD I didn't mean for the girls from kard to be kooks mom's or. The queen taeyeon to be Vs sister  it just kinda happened 

anyways comments are loved i hope you know