Read for explanation of absence//Not Update

Warming Up

Hey kids Moms back! Lmao i'm just kidding i know Jin's the only real mom here. ok ok enough jokes really so... I haven't updated since october which is Not Great. I know you guys thought this would be an update and it's not and i'm sorry but fear not! i haven't abandoned this fic just yet!! i didnt know where else to go to say this but this is my written apology for the long wait and my explanation as to why i go MIA as much as i do.

So, for any of you that actually read my authors notes you guys might remember i went through alot in regaurds to school and i ended up dropping out completely but unfortunately my struggles didnt end there and i ended up having to study more than ever in order to get my "degree" and i am still in that process (I've taken 1 of 4 tests and only got about 30 points away from getting a perfect on it, not to toot my own horn lmao) so that has taken up alot of my writing time, alot more than school ever did.

I also ended up joining the YFR Fic Bingo  on Ao3 so whatever writing time i did have went into that, (I was one of only 6 to get bingo!!!) if you would like to read what i wrote during that time you can see those 5 fics  here on my ao3 account

And then there was the issue of my computer itsself. It's not a good computer by any means, it cost about $150 and was only really meant to be used for school wrk and not to hold 50+ chapters of  well, this (as well as my other fics) so i really can't be mad when i say it deleted what i had written of the next chapter. 6 pages,,,, gone into the void forever,,, i was planning to post back in November but that didn't happen unfortunatly. But let me say this - 

I NEVER forgot about Warming Up. I never stopped thinking about what i should do in every chaper and i never forgot about how much these kids have progressed in the almost 2 years (omg i should end this soon) that i've been writting this fic. I'm proud of this fic, it's a big part of why and how my writting improved so much since i first started writing (if you compare the last chapter and my more recent fics to the first couple of chapters you can really tell) 

In short, i'm sorry for like dying on you guys for so long, i havent abandoned this fic, i love you guys, i'm working on the next chapter. If you have read this far, Thank YOu So Much Omg this is like an essay. If you would like to contact me for any reason I have a tumblr (Pls messege me i'll talk about anything) or you can just comment down below. 

Alright kids, that's all! Momma's out, Bye~