Calling from Daegu

Warming Up

Attention: This is a double update!! If you havent read the previous chapter go do that before you read this one!! Thank you~ carry on



“School’s ending soon.” Jungkook grinned at his hyungs during lunch one day, having become a permanent part of their group.

“Oh yeah.” Yoongi nodded his head from his normal position of laying in Hoseok’s lap “I’m going back to Daegu for the summer.”

“You’re what?!” everyone chorused

“What?” he asked “I always go back during the summer, Jin, Namjoon you should know this.”

“But our other soulmate was gonna come here.” Taehyung whined “I wanted to introduce him to you all.”

“You can introduce him to these guys.” Yoongi shrugged “There’s nothing I can do, it’s outta my hands.”

“We can still skype you though” Jin smiled “Right?”

“Yeah and texting won’t be a problem.” Namjoon added while Yoongi gave them a thumbs up.

“You know I’m from Daegu too,” Taehyung grinned

“That so?” Yoongi smiled sitting up

“Have you ever heard of the underground rapping scene?” he asked

“Uh” Yoongi paused, had he heard of it? He was a legend down there “Yeah I have.”

“You should check it out” Taehyung smiled “Maybe you’ll get to see my favorite rapper.”

“Maybe I will.” Yoongi nodded, he already knew he’d be doing more than checking it out.

“Who’s your favorite rapper?” Namjoon asked as Yoongi took a sip from Hoseok’s water bottle

“Suga.”

And upon hearing his stage name Yoongi started choking, basically coughing u an entire lung as Hoseok rubbed his back.

“Are you ok there buddy?” Hoseok asked as Yoongi gasped for air.

“Y-yeah just” Yoongi coughed “Never mind.”

“It’s ok Yoongi hyung” Taehyung joked “I too have trouble breathing when Suga is mentioned.”

Yoongi just laughed

--

The first skype call sense Yoongi arrived in Daegu basically consisted of Hoseok crying about how he missed him and Jin and Namjoon explaining how Taehyung and Jungkook were with their other soulmate, Jimin. Yoongi couldn’t help but too laugh at almost everything his friends said, even if it wasn’t funny it was still better than the stale humor that his family used around him.

He texted all of them every day, just to make sure they didn’t forget about him. Not that he thought they would he just wanted to be safe.  The only times he wasn’t texting them was when he was skyping them or performing.

One time after one particular performance, he decided to with Taehyung saying he got a selfie with this Suga guy Taehyung loved so much, before sending a simple selfie he took after walking off the stage and sending it to the younger. He laughed when the younger responded with “That’s just you Hyung, I don’t get it” and around two minutes after telling him to think about it he simultaneously got four texts asking “Why the is Taehyung screaming?” and honestly Yoongi had never been more entertained.

The next skype call had Taehyung and Jungkook both with their faces practically pressed against the web cam. Yoongi still laughed at their antics.

“Oh Yoongi hyung!” Taehyung grinned after finishing grilling him about the underground rapping. “Our Jiminie is here too.”

“Do you mind if we introduce you to him?” Jungkook asked

“Why would I mind?” Yoongi smiled “You seem so excited; I can’t refuse”

And if Hoseok had been a part of that call Yoongi knew he would have scoffed with a whiney “Why don’t you treat me like that?” before blowing a kiss and telling him that he knew that Yoongi loved him anyways.

He watched as Taehyung jumped up from his spot, and apparently left the room if the sound of the door being pulled (More like slammed) open was anything to go by.

“Jimin hyung like to dance like Hoseok hyung and I” Jungkook informed the elder while Taehyung was out of the room “He’s also really short.”

“Yah Jeon Jungkook!” Yoongi heard a voice whine before a slipper flew just barely missing the maknae’s head “I’m not that short.”

“Yes you are” Taehyung’s voice rang happily through the speakers this time “You’re like Yoongi Hyung’s height and Yoongi Hyung is really short.”

“You realize I can hear you” Yoongi growled lowly “Right, Kim Taehyung?”

“Yeah” Taehyung grinned as he sat back in his place “But you’re in Daegu so I’m not worried.”

“I’m coming back at the end of summer.” Yoongi frowned “And I will not hesitate to kick your .”

“Can I join you on that?” the third boy, Jimin, asked as Taehyung pulled him into the camera’s view.

“Feel free to. It’s an open kicking, anyone is welcome to join.” Yoongi grinned as he scanned the new person’s face.

The younger, was defiantly cute. Yoongi looked at his slightly chubby cheeks and reasonable plump limps, the boy had black hair. And although he couldn’t really see his eyes due to the fact that the boy was laughing and they turned into little crescents, he could tell that they were kinda droopy. He was like a puppy, Yoongi decided.

And at the moment he met the younger’s eyes Yoongi felt the tattoo he had just under his collar start to tingle. It didn’t necessarily burn but it was warm, and there was a stinging sensation. Yoongi choose to ignore it.

He saw Jimin quickly pressed his hand to it, and if Yoongi hadn’t also felt the slight discomfort, he could have just played it off as Jimin had an itch to scratch. But he felt it and he saw the way the younger’s eyes widen, just for a split second, and that was when Yoongi decided to excuse himself, telling them that had to be up early in the morning and he had to get to bed.

The moment that the call ended he let out a long breath, and immediately called Hoseok.

“Hello?” Came The younger’s sleepy reply and Yoongi kinda felt bad for waking the other up but-

“Hobi” Yoongi said, his voice shaking slightly “I’m screwed.”

“You’re what?” Hoseok sounded more alert now “Syub, what’s wrong? What happened?”

“I think” Yoongi paused taking a deep breath “I think that Jimin kid is my other soulmate.”

“You think that” Hoseok paused to yawn “You think what?”

“That Jimin Kid, you know Tae and Jungkook’s shared soulmate?” Yoongi sighed laying on his bed “Yeah, I think he’s my soulmate.”

Yoongi heard some shuffling on the other line before Hoseok’s voice came through again.

“Why do you think that?” Hoseok asked, Yoongi’s could tell he was sitting up now, just from the tone in his voice

“I was skyping the two because they were complaining that they missed the last one.” Yoongi answered while the other hummed a response “And they just went ‘Oh hyung do you wanna meet our soulmate?’ and you know that I can never say no to Jungkook’s stupid bunny face and the moment I met that Jimin kid’s eyes my tattoo started like tingling and- Hoseok- I don’t think I can do this”

“Hey, Syub, chillax” Hoseok eased, Yoongi can tell he’s smiling “You’re in Daegu, don’t stress yourself out over it.”

“But”

“If you want I’ll get to know him a little and keep you updated.” Hoseok promised “Yoongi, my bestie, pall, buddy of mine”

“Hobi” Yoongi cut in “Stop that”

“Just relax.” Hoseok laughed “You didn’t want to meet me and now look at you, calling me at 1:00 in the morning.”

“It’s not” Yoongi paused looking at it the clock “Oh god it is. Sorry Hobi”

“It’s what I’m here for.”

“I’m going to bed” Yoongi sighed “This is too much for one day, Goodnight Hobi”

“Good night Yoongi”

Hoseok snapchatted a lot of pictures of Jimin after that conversation.

--

Apparently, as Yoongi has learned, skyping six people who are all in the same room, is in fact kinda difficult. From, all of them talking at once making it hard it hear all of them, to all of them trying to be in the screen, well, all except Jimin who just sat in the background laughing a little. Jimin was probably the most visible person to be honest. The whole call Yoongi felt the tingling sensation from collar bone, but the most he could do was scratch it every now and then.

“Yoongi!” Hoseok grinned “Did you know that Jimin is a hella good dancer?”

“Uh I think Jungkook mentioned it.” Yoongi nodded “You know, before calling him short.”

Yoongi watched as Jimin kicked the laughing Jungkook.

“He can like” Hoseok made a weird motion with his hand “Do flips and .”

“Flips and .” Yoongi raised an eyebrow while Hoseok and Taehyung nodded their heads “Impressive”

“Maybe he can show you someday.” Hoseok winked

“Yeah” Yoongi resisted the urge to roll his eyes “Someday.”

“When are you coming back?” Jin asked

“I don’t know yet.” Yoongi sighed

“Before school starts.” Namjoon grinned “I hope.”

“We hope” Taehyung corrected

“I am hope” Hoseok joked making the everyone laugh as Yoongi just face palmed

“Shut up Hoseok” Yoongi rolled his eyes




I hope you guys liked the double update! Woo updating twice in one day, wow i'm spoiling you guys haha

Comment please!!! I really think that comments are my favorite kind of notification!! Subscibe and upvote too please~ i love you guys~