Teasing the Hyung

Warming Up

Back to the Yoonmin



“Oh my god” Taehyung sniffled tears springing to his eyes “That’s so romantic”

“Tae what the heck?” Jin gasped “Why are you crying? Hey Taehyung, what are you crying about?”

“That was a beautiful story” Taehyung answered wiping his eyes with the collar of Jin’s shirt

“Um…” Jin blinked “Thanks?

“Anyways” Taehyung beamed “I’m glad to see everything worked out for you all”

And before Jin could even think of a coherent response his bedroom door flew open revealing a disgruntled Yoongi. With dark circles under his eyes and messed pink hair, and if they were being honest he looks like he hadn’t slept in days.

“Alright Princess” Yoongi sighed not even sparing a glance at the two laying on the bed as he threw himself onto Jin’s desk chair immediately taking to rubbing his eyes with the heels of his hands “I have questions and I know you have answers”

“Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung blinked sitting from his spot

“Good, Taehyung you’re here too, you can answer my questions… wait” Yoongi paused “I didn’t like interrupt something did I?”

“Does it look like you interrupted something?” Jin groaned sitting up as well

“Well you guys are on the bed and-”

“Ok let’s not continue that sentence” Jin interrupted while Taehyung laughed “I was just telling Taehyung my life story”

“Sounds boring”

“I started when I met you” Jin scoffed

“Oh” Yoongi smirked “Not so boring”

“What were your questions?” Jin rolled his eyes “That’s why you’re here right? To ask questions”

“Ah r-right” Yoongi stuttered as he blushed slightly “W-well the thing is… uh”

“Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung frowned tilting his head to the side “Are you ok?”

“What? Yeah… just” Yoongi let out a loud groan “It’s just that-”

“Get on with it Min Suga” Jin rolled his eyes

“Ok I don’t know how to say this without it sounding really ing weird so here it goes” Yoongi sighed before taking a deep breath “So, this thing’s been happening whenever I try to sleep and I did some research and apparently it happens to a lot of people after meeting their romantic soulmate and I came to find out if it happened to you guys since you two are the only friends I have that have met their soulmates but now that I’m here it seems like a really weird thing to ask about and sorry I’m rambling now”

“What Yoongi what’re you talking about?” Jin blinked as Taehyung and Yoongi both blushed slightly

“Are you talking about the dreams?” Taehyung asked quietly making Yoongi stiffen “Because I had those”

Yoongi just stared wide eyed at the younger, blushing deeper when he made eye contact quickly looking back down at him lap swinging his legs slightly, while Taehyung tried not to laugh.

“What dreams?” Jin asked raising an eyebrow at the two “What am I missing?”

“The dreams” Taehyung stated bluntly

“Shut up!” Yoongi squeaked “Shut up shut up shut up! Kim Taehyung what the ?!”

“The what dreams?” Jin blinked dumbly at his soulmate

“Not the what dreams hyung. The wet dreams” Taehyung joked while Yoongi curled into himself from embarrassment “I’ve had them, and apparently so has Yoongi hyung. I actually did some research too because y’know those were weird and…”

“And?” Jin asked cocking his head to the side

“And apparently from what I’ve gathered” Taehyung chuckled watching Yoongi from a little ball with his whole body “Only bottoms have them” 

“Excuse me?!” Yoongi gasped, as his head popped up to glare at the younger “I’m not a bottom thank you very much.”

“Well not according to your body” Taehyung shot back with a chuckle “C’mon Yoongi it’s ok! See? I’m one too”

“That’s Yoongi Hyung to you” Yoongi frowned at the younger “And there has to be a mistake. I don’t even want to-”

“You’re just gonna keep having them until you’re with Jiminie” Taehyung sang “Trust me the same thing happened to me.”

“Wait so you’re having dreams about Jimin?” Jin blinked as Yoongi’s face rivaled the color of his newly dyed pink hair.  “And now you’re here to ask-”

“Yes now shut up” Yoongi interrupted running his hand through his hair “I know how stupid my plan was but I haven’t slept properly for days, the last time was on Thursday in the nurse’s office with… with Jimin”

“Wait… is that why you looked like that morning?” Jin asked as Yoongi nodded

“Hey Yoongi hyung” Taehyung asked suddenly making his hyung’s jump “Why’s your hair pink?”

“Well that’s what I do with I can’t sleep” Yoongi sighed rubbing his eyes again “I woke up, and not knowing what else to do I found some peroxide and took the blue out and then I found some left over pink dye from last time.”

“So basically Jimin’s the reason for your last two hair colors” Taehyung grinned

“You know what?” Yoongi groaned standing from his place and taking a few steps toward the door “I’m just going to leave. Tae is having way too much fun with this and I just wanna sleep.”

“Have fun dreaming about Jimin~” Taehyung sang making Jin laugh as Yoongi paused by the door

“Not a word” Yoongi growled “Taehyung, Seokjin, if either of you say a word of this to anybody I will kill you in the most painful way possible.” And with that Yoongi left the room

“Bye-bye bottom buddy” Taehyung called hearing a muffled “Shut up!” in response before Jin’s front door was slammed shut.

“Don’t you think you teased a little too much?” Jin asked as he laid back down on his bed earning a small giggle from his soulmate

“Nope” Taehyung grinned moving to rest his head on Jin’s chest “I’m just pushing him toward Jiminie a little more”

“Was what you said true?” Jin asked after a minute “That only bottoms have the dreams?”

“No Hyung I only said that to mess with Yoongi hyung” Taehyung answered, his tone laced thickly with sarcasm “Yes I was being serious, I did a lot of research for it actually”

“Taehyung. I need you to take the sass down about 50 notches” Jin scolded making Taehyung laugh again “I just never thought of Yoongi as one is all.”

“Me neither to be honest” Taehyung shrugged “Jiminie seems more like one with those thunder thighs of his, and Yoongi has such a dominating personality around us”

“Yoongi’s reaction was kinda funny though” Jin laughed running his fingers through the younger’s hair again “Though I feel like Yoongi’s gone farther into denial about Jimin”

“Maybe” Taehyung agreed quietly “But at least we know he’s attracted to Jiminie. And that’s all that really matters at the moment, don’t ya think hyung?”

“Well of course he’s attracted to him” Jin tried to suppress the scoff in his tone “They are soulmates Taetae”

“Yeah but did ya see that blush?” Taehyung defended popping up to look at Jin’s face “Bright pink jus’ like his hair!”

“Taehyung” Jin laughed “Why are you slipping into dialect?”

“Am I?” Taehyung frowned for a moment tilting his head before laughing “Sorry I just got excited I guess”

“It’s fine, it’s cute.” Jin smiled pulling the younger back down “But yeah I guess that Yoongi did blush a lot”

“You think he’s warming up hyung?”

“Yeah” Jin nodded “He’s warming up.”

 




idk my friends an i like bottom!yoongi don't forget to comment please