Jessica and Amber

With My Amber

 

Yoona packs her things in that night. She, immediately, told Jessica about her departure to the London. As a surprise to her, every member of Super Junior and SNSD know about this.

 

“Heechul Oppa told me about this after you left with Siwon Oppa earlier today.” Jessica sits in Yoona’s bed while helping her to pack her things.

“So I guess everyone know this except me, right?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Are you happy right now?”

“How can’t I? I can finally have a holiday. I was so jealous when you and Tiffany Unnie have a holiday in USA while ago. And the others Unnie too. I am the one who should stay alone because of my tight schedule. Now, I am finally can get to a holiday alone with my boyfriend.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Have fun, Yoong, and don’t be worry about Yuri’s problem. I will talk to Amber about this. I have made an appointment with her tomorrow.”

“Thanks Unnie. Good luck!”

“Neh.”

 

The next day...

Jessica puts her white coat. She puts on her glasses to cover her pair of beautiful eyes. She then takes her car’s key and her Prada Bag. She puts on her nine centimeters high heels and walk to her car. Actually, she planned to take Yoona to the airport but Siwon will take Yoona to the airport so it’s impossible for her to do that.

 

“Where are you right now?” Kyuhyun asked his best friend.

“I am on my way to meet Amber. Are you with Seo baby now?”

“I am the one that allow calling her like that, Sica. And yes, she is with me right now.”

“Don’t be too possessive, best friend. We are, as her sisters, allowed to call her like that. Anyway, why do you call me?”

“I heard from Yoona that you will meet Amber today and Yoona requested me to accompany you but I have a tight schedule today so I can’t go with you.”

“It’s okay, Oppa. I can handle it by myself.”

“I believe in you Sica.”

“Thanks. I have arrived in F(X) dorm so I will hang up now.”

“Okay, Good luck!”

 

Jessica parks the car and she goes directly to the F(X) dorm. There’s no one except Amber in the dorm. It’s so glad for her.

 

“Where’re the others?”Jessica asked.

“Oh Victoria Unnie is in Taiwan now. She has to shoot her Taiwan drama in there, Luna and Krystal also busy to shoot their drama in Korea meanwhile Sulli is in school.”

 

“Oh, you girls are so busy with the drama too, like us.”

“Yeah, it seems like the company want the girls to focus on the drama and variety show.”

“I think it’s a wise choice, Amber. It will make our face more familiar to the citizens. To be honest, the boys get more attention than us.”Jessica explained.

 

They both are speaking in fluent English with American accent because it will make them more comfortable.

 

“Anyway, I have a thing to discuss with you.”

“Yes, Unnie. Just tell me about it.”

 

Jessica takes a deep breath. It’s hard for her to talk about this to Amber since it’s an unusual help but she has no choice because she has promised Yoona that she can do it alone.

 

“You know about what had happened yesterday in the practice room, right?”

 

Amber nods.

 

“Well, after that chaos I and Yoona realized that there was something wrong with Donghae Oppa and Yuri.”

 

Amber doesn’t say anything. She waits to hear Jessica patiently. Jessica gets it so she continues her explanation.

 

“I think Yuri must be jealous like Sooyoung and Hyoyeon too but she can’t express her feeling because she hides it to herself. She won’t let it go and it’s hard. Donghae Oppa must be the same too but for me and Yoona, we both can see clearly that Donghae likes Yuri. So what I mean is I want Yuri express out her feeling.”

 

“Okay. So…”

 

“We have tried to make them on stage couple for the drama practice but it won’t use since both of them keep arguing with each other so we made the second plan.”

 

“So what is the second plan, Unnie?”

 

“This is the hardest part to say but I will say it without hesitation. I want you to help us to become the third party of their relationship. I mean you don’t need to kiss or hug Donghae Oppa. I just want you to help us by giving attention to Donghae Oppa, spend the moment with him more, and take a selca and post it online if necessary. “

 

Amber stays in silent. There’s not any reaction from her face. It’s quite hard to guess about her reaction. But after a while, she finally says something.

 

“I don’t think I am a wise choice to be the third party, unnie. I mean how can you choose me?”

“Well, you are the one that close with both of them.”

“But Minho is their closest friend too.”

“I know but with Minho, there will a huge scandal so I think you are the safe and wise choice.”

“Okay I get it. I will think about it. It’s not easy you know? Yuri Unnie is close to me and so does Donghae Oppa. It will be so hard to hurt them.”

“You do not hurt them. You just want to fix the relationship between them. Just like me, as their both best friends, I just try to help. I really want a happy ending for them. I do really care about them.”

“Me too. I know it for a long time that there must be something wrong between them but I don’t what is it so I guess I have settled my decision. I will help you but please, don’t tell this to someone else. It should be a really tight secret because you know how news spread so fast in the agency, right, Unnie?”

“Don’t worry! Only me, Yoona, Siwon Oppa, Heechul Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, and Seohyun who know about this. I know there’re already a lot but I promise you that they can keep this secret.”

“Okay. So tell me what is your plan, Unnie?”

“Well…”

 

Jessica tells her every detail of the plan. Amber can’t believe what she hears now. How can Jessica make that plan?

 

“Is it your plan?”

“No, it’s not actually I have discussed it with Yoona and we decide to do this plan since all the plans that we have before is useless.”

“So both of you have tried another plan too?”

“Yeah, but it’s all useless. I really hope that this time we will go according to the plan.”

“I will try my best ,Unnie, but I don’t think it will work this time since I think you both choose a wrong person to do this plan.”

“Well, I think you’re the best actually. First, it’s because you are close with everyone especially man so you can do the plan without anyone’s suspicion, and second, because we need someone to be trusted and that someone can’t have a big mouth like Tiffany or Luna.”

“Araso, Unnie. I will do my best for both of my closest Sunbae.”

“Thanks. Anyway let’s go to eat something. I am so hungry right now.”

“Fine, I will take my jacket first.”


 

What do you think about this chapter? Please do leave comments and don't forget to subscribe!

P.S: The italic words are the conversation in English