Yuri vs Donghae

With My Amber

SNSD, SUPER JUNIOR. Two biggest and famous girl group and boy group in Asia and even world. Who doesn’t know Sorry Sorry and Gee? Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun, the angels of SNSD. They are not only pretty but also talented. Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Hangeng, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi, and Henry, the prince of Super Junior that famous not only because of their look, but also because of their talent. Too be famous like this is not easy for them. They are being trained for years by taking vocal class, drama class, and dancing class. Since young, they have lived separately from their parents and they can’t enjoy their teenage life with their friends because they have to work hard to pursue their dreams to become famous singer, dancer, and actress. Yeah, while their friends hang out in the mall, they have to train and while their friends are dating each other, they can only jealous because of it.

 

“But that moment has passed, Yoong. You can now dating Siwon Oppa freely.” Yuri said while they are taking a break in the dorm.

 

All SNSD members are free today, including the busiest girl Yoona. They all are hanging out in the living room to eat breakfast. They actually never eat in the dining room except for dinner.

 

“Yeah, I am so thankful that Kim Youngmin shi let us to dating each other even we have broken the rule of our contract.” Yoona said while taking a bottle of mineral water from a table beside her.

“There are a lot of new couple in our agency too and it all because of you. You and Siwon try to convince Kim Youngnim si and Lee Sooman si to let us all dating each other.” Sooyoung joined the conversation too.

“Yes, I am really happy Unnie. If it’s not because of you, I can’t be with Kyuhyun Oppa until today.” Seohyun also joined the conversation.

“Don’t praise me like that, Hyunnie, Sooyoung Unnie, Yuri Unnie. I am just help Siwon Oppa to say some words. The main reason is because of Siwon Oppa. He’s your hero.” Yoona praised her boyfriend.

“Yeah, SIwon Oppa is jjang!” Taeyeon said.

“Okay, let’s talk about anything else.” Yoona turned the topic.

“What? Not that again, Yoong.” Yuri said.

“But I know both of you will make a perfect couple, Unnie.” Yoona said her crazy idea again.

 

Sooyoung smirks. Seohyun smiled. They both know what Yoona is talking about now.

 

“What do you girls talk about?” Taeyeon joined four of them from the kitchen. She just finished washing the dishes.

“Aigoo, Taenggo. We are talking about Yuri and Donghae Oppa.” Sooyoung said.

“Ah that lovely couple that always has a cat fight no matter where they meet, right?” Taeyeon said.

“We are not a couple, Taenggo. We are just not into each other.” Yuri defended.

“You are right but I am curious about the reason. Why do you always fight with him, Yul?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well, I don’t know why but when I see his face, all I want to do is just mad and yell to him. Everything he does just wrong in my eyes.” Yuri said, emotionally.

“Really? But he seems like he just want your attention, Yuri ah.” Sunny popped out from nowhere and joined the conversation too.

“Dream it then!” Yuri pouted.

“Well, let the fate tell them if they are really meant to be each other or not in the future.” Yoona said, wisely.

“It’s good for you to have a boyfriend like Siwon, who is a true Christian that can teach you good thing like that. Amen.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, he taught me a lot. Anyway, I will go now with Seohyunnie and Sica Unnie.” Yoona stands up and brings the Prada bag that places right between her and Yuri.

“Where will you go, Yoong?” Yuri asked her.

“I will go to hang out with Kyuhyun and Heechul Oppa. Do you want to come with me?” Yoona asked.

“No, I don’t think so. I will just stay here and enjoy my day in the dorm.” Yuri said, excitedly.

“Then do it by yourself, Yul. We all have things to do.” Fany said.

“Where will the rest of you go?” Yuri asked.

“Well, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon will go to SM Building to practice dance move, Tiffany will come to the radio show as a guest DJ while Taeyeon and Sunny will just hang out in a ice cream shop. Won’t you come with any of us?” Sica said.

“I will just go to SM Building with Sooyoungie and Hyoyeonie.”

“Okay, Yul. Let’s go then!” Hyoyeon takes her Adidas jacket and wear them. Sooyoung follows behind her.

 

Yuri bid goodbye to them and follows Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to their car. They head towards to SM Building.

 

“Let’s go to the training room! We still have plenty to learn for the new dance move.” Hyoyeon drags Yuri. She’s always so bright when it’s about dancing.

“Calm down, Hyoyeonie. We are still have plenty times to learn it.”

“But it’s gonna be awesome, Sooyoungie. The remix version of The Boys makes me want to dance with all the passion that I have.”

 

Hyoyeon opens the dancing room’s door. She sees Super Junior members are using the room and she becomes so gloomy then.

 

“Calm down! We can use it after them.” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, I know but still I can’t wait to dance.” Hyoyeon is so sad.

“Just wait a bit, okay?” Yuri finally said something.

 

They decide to sit down in the corner of the room to wait for Super Junior members to finish practice their dancing skill. They also can call them since they are in the middle of practicing so they sit there quietly to watch their move.

 

“Hey, don’t they move look so easy for you girls?” Yuri asked when she watched their dancing moves.

“Not that easy too, Yul. I have learned it from Eunhyuk and Shindong Oppa but it’s hard.”

“Really? So you can do it now, right?” Yuri asked in excitement.

“Yeah, kinda like that. So do you want to learn it?” Sooyoung and Yuri nod.

“Well, I will teach it after they finish their practice.”

 

It takes ten minutes for them to finally wrap up the dance. Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung stand up to meet them.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Oppa.” They bow to them.

“Oh annyonghaseyo, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung.” Sungmin waved to them.

“Oppa, have you finished it yet?” Sooyoung asked.

“Neh, you three can you use it now.” Sungmin said.

“Kamsahamida Oppa. Then we will prepare ourselves first.” Hyoyeon said.

 

Sooyoung still standing there and talk with Sungmin. Yuri sighs. She grabs Sooyoung’s hand and drags her away because if she doesn’t do it, Sooyoung will keep talk and talk to Sungmin until no limit of time.

 

“Come on, Sooyoung. We still have plenty to train for.” Yuri said.

“But…”

 

Yuri drags Sooyoung to another side of the dancing room. When she walks, she accidentally bumps to someone. She looks up. Her face suddenly change and her mood too. Because that person is Lee Donghae that she hates the most.

 

“Woah, watch out your walk little girl.” Donghae . He cleans his body like its being dirty after they accidentally bumped into each other.

“Don’t tease me, Donghae! Little girl? I am not a little girl. I have grown up to be a feminine and y girl that everyone loves.” Yuri said, proudly.

“y and feminine? Hold on a sec, let me see your body by myself.” He pretends to look at it but Yuri knows that he doesn’t do that. He just wants to makes her mad.

“I think people who said that must have blind eyes.” He said it again in a rude way.

“What? I think you must be the blind one since I have the best S-Line in Korea and I have the best honey abs in Korea according to a poll. Oh don’t mention that I have a milk face that every guy loves.” Yuri complimented herself again. She actually doesn’t like it herself. It’s not that easy to compliment for yourself but she’s got no choice since it’s the only thing that she can do to defend herself.

“Oh yeah? I think they must be tricked by you.”

“Oh come on, Lee Donghae. You just jealous right since Siwon is the one that always be praised in every poll.” Yuri back.

“Well, at least people will fall in love with my charming, cute, and handsome voice.” He’s the one that praise himself this time.

“Really? Oh God, they must be blind then!” Yuri repeated what he just talked to her earlier.

“Stop it guys. Don’t start to fight again!” Leeteuk said.

 

Leeteuk hates this. He hates that he is always become the third person of their fight. He and Siwon have the job to stop them.

 

“But Oppa don’t you see that he is so rude to me?” Yuri said in a normal tone again to Leeteuk.

“Yeah, I heard it by myself so you better say sorry to her, Hae.” Leeteuk tried to end this never ending fight.

“What? I will never say sorry to this cocky girl even if my mom asks me to do it.” Donghae is a mom boy so whatever his mom tells him, he will do it right way.

“Really? Then I call your mom.” Yesung said, excitedly.

“Aish, I am sorry, okay? Happy now?” Yesung and the others laugh.

“I am so happy till I feel like I have the world only for me. Good job, Lee Donghae! Why don’t you do that in a more polite way like bow 90 degrees or kneel in front of me? I think it’s better.”

“Ha ha ha… what’s so funny about it?” Donghae asked in a cool way.

“It’s so funny because you are a truly mom boy. When Leeteuk Oppa said that he will call your mom, you suddenly changed your mind?”

 

Yuri and the others laugh and it makes Donghae mad.

 

“Shut up Kwon Yuri or I will call your brother to make you stop talking.”

“Oh yeah, really? He’s in the military right now so how can you call him?”

 

Hyoyeon sighs. She knows that it was a bad idea to bring Yuri to SM training room since she knows that time will be Super Junior’s time to practice.

 

She then decides to drag Yuri out. But she will ask Yoona about her crazy solution at first.

 

“Yeah, I allow you to do it Unnie.” Yoona said. She gives up. She doesn’t know what to do with her two best friends.

“Thank you then I won’t do it without hesitation.”

 

Hyoyeon hangs up the phone after that. She gives a signal to Lee Hyukjae, her boyfriend, to come over.

 

“What’s up babe? I thought you won’t miss me, huh?” Eunhyuk suddenly hugs her.

“Yah, I don’t call you to come over here to do this romantic thing about us.” Hyoyeon said as she struggled to let go off his hug. She finally can make him release the hug. She actually wants it too but she can’t do it right now because her priority is Yuri.

“Okay, okay, then what do you want from me?” Eunhyuk feels piss a bit about it. It’s not a happy thing to be rejected by your girlfriend.

“I want you to stop them fighting. Gosh, I am so in trouble to drag Yuri to this place even though I know that you all have schedule before us.” Hyoyeon regretted her plan.

“Don’t worry, babe! I will help you to finish this problem. I will drag Donghae and you can drag Yuri from this place too.”

“But we can’t just drag them like that, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“I will ask Leeteuk to try to end this fight once again. If he fails this time then we don’t have another choice besides drag them by ourselves.”

“Allright. I will wait for the right moment to drag her out.”

 

She then stands there while Eunhyuk tells Leeteuk about his plan. Leeteuk agrees without hesitation. He probably just hate that they always fight so he want to do something to stop it.

 

“STOP IT!” Leeteuk shouted.

 

They both look at Leeteuk then they stop saying anything right now.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to stop fighting?” Leeteuk sighs.

“I am sorry Hyung.” Donghae said.

“I am sorry too Oppa.” Yuri apologized too.

“Great! Let’s go then, Donghae!” Eunhyuk finally can drag Donghae out from that room.

“Let’s go to Yuri!” Hyoyeon gives a signal to Sooyoung to drag Yuri too. Sooyoung knows it and she directly do it.

 

After all of them left the dancing room, it left only Hyoyeon and Leeteuk.

 

“Thank you Oppa. You really help me a lot.” Hyoyeon can’t help to say thank you.

“Just promise me then you won’t tell Taeyeon anything about me that it makes worthy.” Leeteuk said.

“Araso. Don’t worry! I won’t disappoint you, oppa.”

“You better not."


Here it goes the first chapter. Do you like it or not? Please do not mind to leave comment Thanks.