I am sorry for this mistake

With My Amber

 

Yuri left them. She’s on the way to a very secret place. She takes a bucket of flowers and Soju bottles with her. She then parks her car. She sighs. It has passed a year since the last time she came. No, the last time she came with him is exactly a year ago but she has come alone too couple months before. So she doesn’t need to be afraid that she will get lost because she knows exactly where the location is.

 

She finally reaches the place. She looks at the grave. It looks like no one has come today. She wonders if he remembers it but she sighs. She doesn’t need to worry because he, of course, will remember it. As far as she knows, he never misses this day. That’s why she was in doubt to decide whether she should come or not. But then she thought that even though they are not together again, at least she has to show some respect to his father.

 

“Appa, no, ahjussi. I come again.” She said after she finished pouring the Soju in the grave and put the rest of the bottle in there too.

 

She then put the flowers beside the grave.

 

“Ahjussi, it looks like Oppa hasn’t come yet. So does it mean that I am the first? Well, if it’s true then I will be the happiest person in the world.”

 

She then bows 90 degree to the grave. She also does the Korean traditional bow. It’s a need for someone you respect that older than you. She then sits in front of his grave while talking to him.

 

“Ahjussi I am sorry for everything. I really mean it. I am the one who made mistake. I am the one who you should blame for. I feel really guilty right now.”

 

She tries to hold her tears. It’s too hard for her. But she has no one to talk besides this grave.

 

“I have promised you that I will be there to protect him forever. But I broke that promise and I let him cry alone because of me, the one who should make him happy. Ahjussi, I am…”

 

Her tears finally come out. She can’t hold it anymore. She sighs. She wants to fulfill her promise but she can’t. She regrets it. If she can turn back the time, she wants to fix it but regret is always be regret. It can’t be fixed.

 

“Appa, I mean Ahjussi. I am sorry. I haven’t the right to call you ‘Appa’ anymore. Ahjussi I don’t know if what I have the right to visit you. I am no one anymore. I am just a stranger. But I promise that I will visit you if I have time.”

 

She wipes out her tears.

 

“Ahjussi, Oppa is used to be the closest person of mine. Even though we are not that close anymore, but he is still the most important person for me. I promise you that I will not hurt him anymore and I will protect him in whole my life.”

 

She finally can stop her tears. She sighs. She bows for the last time.

 

“Goodbye, Ahjussi. I promise I will visit you again next time.”

 

Donghae looks at his watch. It has passed nine am and he just arrives in his father’s grave. He looks at it. It looks weird. There are already flowers and Soju. He can tell that someone has come here. But it can’t be her mom, right?

 

“It’s not me, Hae ah.” Her mom said in the phone.

“Oh okay. Thanks mom. I will hang up first.” He said.

 

He looks at it again. He suddenly realizes it. It’s her.

 

“Appa, it’s Yuri, right?” Donghae asked even he knows that no one can answer his question beside Yuri herself.

 

He cries.

 

“I don’t know what she has told you but don’t blame Yuri. It’s all my mistakes. I regret it right now. I tried to fix this but she didn’t want to listen to me. I kind of losing a will to try but I am not that easy to give up. I will still try to take her heart back Appa. She is the one that I love, the one that I want spend the rest of my life with just like I promised you and it won’t be changed now, tomorrow, and forever.”

 

FLASH BACK

“Hmm… Oppa, where will we go?” Yuri asked while looking around. She never got through this street before so it’s kind of weird.

“We will meet someone important for me.” Donghae said.

“Someone important? Your mom? But we have met her and if we have to meet her now, I don’t bring anything so it will be shameless.”

“No, it’s not her. I want to you to meet someone else today.”

“Okay.”

 

She gave up. She knew her boyfriend really well. He won’t tell her even she forces to ask him.

 

“Don’t disappointed, Yul! I will tell you now. Come on!”

 

Donghae opened the car for Yuri then he held her hand. They walked together to a place. It’s a cemetery place that they came to. Yuri looked around, wondering what he meant.

 

“Here we go.” He stopped in a grave near the hill.

 

She looked at the grave. From the name, she could tell that it’s his father’s grave. She lost her words. She couldn’t say anything. She looked at her boyfriend. He bowed to his father’s grave. She also did the same thing to respect his father.

 

“Appa, let me introduce you to Kwon Yuri, my girlfriend.” He held her hand and they stood in front of the grave.

“Annyonghaseyo, ahjussi. I am Kwon Yuri. I am Oppa’s girlfriend.” She bowed again.

“Appa, she’s the girl that I always talk with you. She’s beautiful, right? Well, she’s also nice. I like her. I never felt this way of like before I met her. Appa, I give all my heart to heart. I promise to you that I will take care of her in the rest of our life. Appa, even though in this lifetime or in the next lifetime, I will still in love with her.”

 

Yuri cried. Her tears fall down. His words really touched her heart. He was right. Forever, they will be together. She couldn’t ask for any good guy in the world beside him. She couldn’t find anyone better than him for her. Even though there are thousand that have a better look or nicer than him, she will still stick into this same person forever.

 

“Ahjussi, no can I call you ‘Appa’ too? Appa, I promise I will take care of Donghae Oppa. Even though he looks so strong outside, but deep inside he’s weak. So he needs someone to protect him. Appa, I, Kwon Yuri, will take care of him, will love him, and will be together with him forever, so you won’t be worry anymore in heaven.”

 

Donghae suddenly hugged her from behind. His tears fall down from his eyes.

 

“Oppa.”

 

She released the hug and she looked at his eyes. He quickly wiped out his tears. He then kneeled in front of her.

 

“I, Lee Donghae, love a girl named Kwon Yuri with all my heart. I promise I will take care of her in the rest of my life whether she’s sick or old, whether she’s sad or happy forever. Kwon Yuri, will you marry me?”

 

Yuri’s tears fall down too.

 

“I, Kwon Yuri, will be at Donghae Oppa side forever in every situation and condition that we have till death separates us.”

“Thank you Kwon Yuri. I won’t forget this day forever.”

“Me too, Oppa.”

 

He then took her hand once again and faced the grave together with her.

 

“Appa, let me introduce you to her once again. She’s my fiancée, Kwon Yuri.”

 

End of flash back.

 


 

Yulhae is back. What do you think about this chapter? I'll dedicate it to all the Yulhae shippers, Fishypearls.