Kyuhyun Briliant Idea

With My Amber

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae arrive in the SM Building. They both immediately go to the drama practice room. When they enter, there’s still no one in there. So they just sit and talk while waiting for the girls.

 

“I hate to do this you know? Acting is so bored. I like dancing better.” Donghae started to talk.

“Well, I don’t like it too. But if the drama is a musical, I will absolutely love it because my passion is singing.” Kyuhyun agreed.

“So why do we have to do this? I mean can we talk to manager Hyung to make us stop doing this fool thing.”

“It’s not fool, Donghae. We do this to help them. And I think it’s worthy to help the girls since they are nice and they are our dongsaeng. Besides, you already act sometimes before so you can help them with your experience.”

“Fine. But why it has to be here?”

“Fate? I don’t know. Maybe there’s no other choice left since we all partner with our girlfriend.”

“My bad luck to not have a girlfriend. I …”

 

Suddenly, Kyuhyun’s phone ring. He answers it.

 

“Hi, Sica.”

“Oppa, I have bad news.”

“What is it, Sica ah?”

“Yuri will go to a date tonight.” Sica said.

“A DATE? TONIGHT?” Kyuhyun shouted. He closes his mouth then. He realizes that Donghae is still with him in the room.

“Yes, you are surprise too, right? Me too. Now, I don’t know what to do. My second plan with Yoona hasn’t started yet but there’s already another problem come.”

 

Kyuhyun stands up and goes to a corner of the second floor hallway to make sure no one listen to his conversation with Jessica.

 

“I think you should just stick to your plan, best friend, and the rest of it you can count on me.” Kyuhyun finally relax.

“What will you do?” Jessica asked.

“Well, just wait and see. You only have to text me the date location and time.”

“Fine.”

 

Their ended the phone calls. Kyuhyun sighs. It should be better if both of them confess right the way but why it has to be a long way like this. He can’t help to think about another plan.

 

“Why?” Leeteuk said when he passed by him.

“Nothing. It’s just I have a little problem.” He said. He was not lying and he didn’t tell the truth too.

“Wow, it’s a miracle that the evil maknae Kyu has a problem that he can’t be solved.”

“I am human too, hyung.” Kyuhyun said, annoyingly.

“Well, I thought you always have thousands of ideas to solve your problem.”

“Yeah, so I will think about it right now. Well, what are you doing in here right now?”

“I want to follow my sister to her blind date with Taeyeon and Shindong.”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun didn’t get it.

“I mean I want to make her date stay away from her so I will use Shindong to make her date jealous so they won’t contact anymore.”

“Why do you have to do that?”

“Well, I really hate her date because…”

“WAIT!!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

 

He suddenly gets a brilliant idea. Aigoo! He should think about it at the first time but why he can’t get it. Aish. But it’s okay now because he knows what he should do right now.

 

“Thanks hyung.” Kyuhyun hugs him.

“What for?”

“After talking to you, I suddenly get a brilliant idea.”

“Well, you should thank me in another way.”

“Don’t worry! I will buy you a very nice white shirt.”

“Good! Now you know how to treat your hyung well.”

“Araso. I go first. Bye Hyung.”

 


 

What do you think of this chapter? Please do leave some comments if you don't mind, and don't forget to subscribe too.

Thanks for reading