TWO DIFFERENT FEELS

With My Amber

 

“Kamsahamida!” Taeyeon bows to every corner of the stage.

“Thank you.” Tiffany also does the same thing.

 

They all have finished the concert. It went so well. They all feel satisfy with the concert. Now they are gathering at the stage to performing the last song together.

 

“It’s been a while, right?” Donghae suddenly appeared and stood beside Yuri. She’s quite surprised with his appearance but she stays calm.

“Yeah, I miss this moment so much.” Yuri replied, calmly again.

“Don’t you also miss the moment where we used to have water fight in the stage?” He mumbled.

 

He maybe just mumbled out in lower voice but she can hear it correctly since she stands just beside him.

 

“Do you really miss it?” She asked.

“Yeah, I do.” He can’t lie to her. Even though she will just answer coldly but he doesn’t care. At least he told what’s on his heart honestly.

“So what can I do for you? Should I start to pour it again?” She asked, again coldly and calmly.

“No, it’s not need. We’re not young anymore. Let’s be mature and keep calm.” He said.

 

They remain in silent, but no one try to move out from that place. They wave to their fans while staying in there. It is so awkward for them but they have no choice to stand out like this.

 

“Hey, let’s take a picture together.” Donghae suddenly suggested.

“What? Now?” She asked as she can’t believe it.

“Yes, right here right now.” He smiled.

“What? No, it’s a bad idea. How can we take a selca in here? Yah, Lee Donghae, are you crazy?” Yuri asked with a high tone voice.

“It’s not impossible, Kwon Yuri. Just take couple shots will not make any scandal, if you afraid of scandal, anyway.” Donghae .

“I am not and I am kind used to it. Girls Generation without scandal is like eat without Kimchi.” Yuri said, bravely.

“Then what are you waiting for. Let’s take couple selcas in here.” Donghae grabs Yuri wrist and drags her to a spot to take a picture together.

 

Yuri can’t do anything about this. She sighs. She lets herself being dragged by Donghae to take a few selcas. The first one is an awkward one. They just stand next to each other without any expression. Donghae doesn’t satisfy with this. He takes another selca with her. It’s better than the first one actually. They smile and yeah, there’re expressions even not much but still Donghae doesn’t satisfy with this.

 

Amber, who watches this whole time, comes out and takes the step between them.

 

“Let’s take selca with me too, Oppa.” She said.

 

Yuri then moves out. She stands back to where she should stand. But her eyes are not focusing on the fans. She changes her look this time to Amber and Donghae’s side. She wants to hold herself to not looking at them but her heart pursues her to look at him. She’s really curious about it.

 

“Yuri Noona let’s take selca together too?” Amber said.

 

Yuri still stands there. There’s no reaction from her. She just stares at her blankly. Knowing that her Unnie will be stiffed, whether she’s doubt of it or so happy about it. She drags Yuri to be with her and Donghae. Yuri now stands in the middle of them. She looks so stiff.

 

“Come on Unnie! Let’s take a beautiful and fun selca together. You won’t do it in other time because we know that this will be the last one, right?” Amber said.


Hint! Hint! Hint!!! 

In the next chapter, their relationship in the past can be seen more clearly. Curious? Well, let me give you a hint of it.

“For that, I am not sure. I don’t feel like he has the same way as I do.” She said, sadly