YURI??

With My Amber

“Let’s go to beach!” Amber said while they are all eating breakfast.

 

They all have been exhausted after practicing all the day of their first arrival in New York. It’s hard but they have to work out to present the best for the fans. But they also a human being so they need to rest too. This is the second day and they don’t want to practice before having fun.

 

“Yeah, it’s a good idea too. I want to have fun.” Taeyeon said.

“I agree too. We can go practice after go to the beach so why not?” Leeteuk also agreed.

“Yeah, let’s go to the beach!!!” Eunhyuk shouted like a kid.

 

They finish their breakfast and go to the beach. When the bus arrives in the beach, they all start to run like crazy. Minho, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Luna, Sulli, and Shindong are shouting like crazy. The girls can’T wait to swim. Yoona, Krystal, Jessica, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon immediately go to swim. Some of the boys decide to go to surfing while the rest just relax by sitting in the beach.

 

“It has been a long time since I go to the beach.” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, the last time we did it is when both of us have vacation together.” Yuri added.

“Yeah, I really miss that time. I hope that we can spend our time for vacation again.” Sooyoung agreed.

“Yah, when did both of you go to vacation together? I really want to go with both of you too.” Sunny joined the conversation.

“Yeah, we will go it another time.” Sooyoung said.

“I want to go with you too.” Victoria joined and begged for it.

“Yeah, we all f(x) generation will go to Bali without the boys. Does it sound fun?” Yuri said.

“YES!!!” They all shouted together.

 

They talk while laughing. It’s just a fun conversation, no serious topic at all. They don’t want to think about the heavy thing that just will make them stress. They will just have fun.

 

“Unnie, unnie. Why don’t you have some fun by swimming like us?” Yoona asked after she has finished swimming.

“No, I am not in a good mood today, Yoong.” Yuri explained while Sooyoung is shaking so hard. Sooyoung is not a good swimmer and she doesn’t like to swim too so swimming is definitely not an option to her in the beach.

“Yah, how can you have a bad mood in the beach? Everyone have a good mood today. Just look at Shindong Oppa who plays sand like a kid with Eunhyuk Oppa even though they are not young anymore.” She gave an excuse.

“But I am really not in a good mood today.” She said.

 

Yoona realizes that if Yuri already said it twice then she won’t change her mind anymore. So she decides not to bring the topic anymore. To change her mood, she talks to Krystal and Victoria who sit right beside her.

 

“I never think that the beach will be crowded in early morning like this.” This time is Jessica, who talks to Yuri.

“Yeah, I do hope that no one is in here so we can enjoy the beach by ourselves. But it seems like my guess is wrong.” Yuri said.

“Me too.” She sighs.

 

“Hey, take a look at that. It seems like someone already being attracted by opposite gender.” Sunny said.

 

Victoria, Krystal, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Jessica, can’t understand her words. They followed her gaze and Yuri smile ultimately vanished. They all can see clearly that Donghae is standing a distance away from the seashore, wet and shirtless, smiling and talking to three girls who are wearing a very skimpy bikini, clearly smitten and flirting at him.

 

“Donghae looks so hot so I don’t really surprise to see him surrounded by girls soon.” Jessica said.

“Yeah me too. Oppa is one of the iest members of SM Town so I won’t be surprised too.” Yoona added.

 

Yuri looks outward again, and the sight still made her blood boil for reason. She can’t wait anymore. The pressure to her heart is so big and she can’t hold it. She stands up and takes her shirt off, revealing her y two-pieces who cover her perfect S-Line body which she was too shy to show everyone.

 

She walks towards Donghae and the girls, while untying her hair. It falls on her shoulders, which make her more attractive. The visitors stop on their track and gazes at her. Those who are still doing another activity like swimming and surfing stop immediately. Even all SM Town members also can’t hide their nervousness. They wait for so long for another moment of these both. They always make attracted performances while they both talk so they can’t wait to see what happen between these two with this kind of situation.

 

“Hey, babe…” She called him. She wraps her hand with him. She wraps it so tight till their bodies stick together side by side. He looks at her. He can notice the voice and the touch. It’s from her, Kwon Yuri.

 

All SMTown members can’t believe what they just heard. Yuri just called Donghae what? BABE??? They all are looking at each other. They don’t know where they should get explanation from.

 

“Yah, yah Luna. What is that?” Tao shouted at the phone.

“Calm down, Tao. I am still here.” Luna said. She finally gets back to reality after spacing out for a while.

“I know but why don’t you answer my question?” He asked.

“I was spacing out. I am dazed. I can’t believe what I just heard.” Luna talked to herself.

“Yah, what do you try to say actually huh?” Tao asked, impatiently,

“Yah, chinggu. Calm down. I said to myself that it was out of my mind.” Luna explained.

“Out of your mind? What is that?” Tao can’t stop to ask.

“Yuri Unnie just called Donghae Oppa ‘babe’. Can you believe it?” Luna asked whether it’s to Tao or just herself.

“What? There must be something happening in there. Switch it to a video call, Luna. We want to see it by ourselves.” Tao said.

“Neh, araso.”

 

Yuri realizes that everyone in the beach, especially SM Town family members, is looking at her. She doesn’t care. She just acting right now so whatever they think is not important to her.

 

“So who are these girls, babe?” She turns her gaze to three American girls that standing in front of Donghae and her.

“Babe…” Donghae asked it because he can’t believe what he just heard even though he has heard it twice.

“Yes, babe. Who are these girls?” Yuri said with her husky voice that makes her looks ier.

 

His heart suddenly beats faster than before. When he is around Yuri, he can always feel that his heart beats faster than usual but this time is different. It beats so fast like a F1 car which races in a lap for a fastest lap. He believes that even she can feel that because their bodies stick to each other.

 

“Hi girls my name is Yuri and I am his girlfriend. Right, babe?” She gives a light peek in his cheek.

 

Donghae gets surprised from her action and so do the SMTown family members. They all look at each other to question about this sudden action.

 

“Hi…hi… Kwon Yuri. My name is Kimberly and these are my two friends, Ashley and Mandy.” One of the blonde girls introduced herself and her friends to Yuri. She looks so scared.

“Hi… my name is Ashley.” The other girl said.

“I am Mandy. Nice to meet you… Kwon Yuri.” The left girl said.

 

Yuri can feel that she is the winner in her hand right now. They all look scared of her.

 

“So you are really her girlfriend?” Ashley bravely asked.

“Yeah, fortunately I am his girlfriend. If you don’t believe it then you can just ask him, right babe?” Yuri turns her gaze to Donghae. With a very sweet smile and very cute voice, she already melts Donghae heart without she realizes.

 

He, in another way, finally realizes that this all just an acting. She, just probably, helps him to let him off from these blonde girls. But why does he feel like she is really jealous of them?

 

“Yes, she is my girlfriend.”

 

He doesn’t care if this is all just an act or what. He just can’t miss this opportunity right in front him so he kisses her forehead.

 

“Hmm… I am sorry then. We permit first. We still have a lot of things to do.” They run away from Yuri and Donghae.

 

There’s a silence moment between this two. They don’t know what to do or to say. Yuri, feels guilty and a bit regret but she feels relieve too because she gets what she wants. Now, all she can do is just avoid him. Yes, run away is a really good choice from her so she can’t be questioned by him. It’s so hard for her to answer any question from him. But if one of the SMTown members asks her, she can’t silence instantly and she can’t avoid them. So again, run away is the right choice for her.

 

“Stop!” He grabs her hand while she is walking.

 

She can’t look back. She is so afraid to face him.

 

“What?” She said, coldly. It’s really different from what she said to him before. Her cute voice and her sweet smile disappear from her beautiful face. She’s back as the cold Kwon Yuri.

 

“Thank you.” That’s all he can say. He doesn’t brave enough to ask about her sudden action but all he can guess is just for a help then he just can say thank you.

“You’re welcome.”

 

The rest of SMTown members just left dumbfounded. They can’t really analyze what has been going on right in front of them.

 


 

Sorry for the late update. Please don't forget to subscribe and comment. Thank you and here is the hint for the next chapter:

“I have made my decision Unnie.”Amber said.