Y is Yuri???

With My Amber

Yuri looks at the food. She doesn’t have an appetite since yesterday. The last food that she ate is for the lunch. She doesn’t even bother to take a bath. She maybe can sleep but it just for couple hours. She then leaves all her members to go to their van which will head towards to the SM Building. Today is the drama show so they can’t miss it.

 

She looks at her phone and there’s no message or call from him. She sighs. It must be the end. He will not going after her anymore. She should be happy because this is all she wants but still, she can’t hide it. Her heart doesn’t feel that way. No matter how hard her brain tries to push her to stay away from him, but still her heart can’t lie. She desperately wants to meet him.

 

“Let’s go!” Jessica, the last members of their van comes out.

 

They separate their car into four and five members for each car. Yoona, Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Yuri are in this car. It’s a really deep silent. It’s kind of awkward. They really want to ask Yuri about yesterday but they don’t dare to do it. To hide their curiosity, they do their own things. Jessica backs to sleep mode again, Sooyoung hears music, Yoona practices her line, and Tiffany just plays with her phone. They sometimes take a glance to look at her. She knows that but she pretends that she doesn’t notice it. She knows that they will absolutely ask her right the way so she pretends to read a book but it’s actually the note that Kyuhyun gave her last night.

 

Y

 

When I see you, I only smile- even shy smiles

Your eyes that look at me- are they sad and talking of goodbye baby?

 

Are you that tired of seeing the same person

and doing the same things every day?

Will you forgive me?

Please think about it one more time

I won’t let you go now

 

*I’m a fool to have made you cry

Letting you go was because I was lacking

Forgive me for trying to erase you

Please- so that I can breathe again

 

When I see you, I cry- you make me into a fool

When you have a change of heart, I will be standing there on your way back baby

 

The breakup that you prepared

hurts me so bad that I could die, even after time passes

There’s still so much that I have to do for you before I let you go

 

*Repeat

 

Rap

Where do I start? Starting at some point, we lost the preciousness (you know even if I don’t say it)

But I miss each second of each minute and

Your beautiful, eye-blinding smile

I hope this touches you heart

Will my sad prayer pass this rain and pass on to you?

I’m so in pain right now because you have left

I’m so in pain- why is it so hard?

I think about you every night

Do you know how anxious I get if I don’t think about you for just one day?

You probably don’t know- there’s no way you will know

If you think of me once in a while, then please come back then

 

**Saying I love you, saying it to you

Saying I miss you, Saying I want to hug you, and only you

I want to protect you

For you, who will come back to me

 

It’s very touching and it melts her heart. But she doesn’t cry. No, she doesn’t cry anymore. She cried enough last night and she promised herself that the tears will not come out from her eyes anymore. She closes it. She doesn’t want to read it anymore. She knows that she is wrong and now all she wishes for is a miracle for her. No, it’s a miracle for their relationship.

 

“Yuri, we have arrived.” Jessica said.

 

Yuri looks around. She is the only one that left in the car. She then takes her bag and leaves the car. They walk silently together. Jessica opens a backstage room and goes in. Yuri just follows her silently behind. All the discussion in that room suddenly stops. It all feels with a weird atmosphere. It’s a really serious silence. No one dares to moves. They just look at her blankly. Again, she will just pretend not to see or hear anything.

 

“Please prepare yourself. The show will start in one minute.” Taeyeon signaled them to come out.

 

Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sungmin, and Siwon leave that place immediately. They go to the stage as being ordered by Taeyeon. Yuri is the one who stills in the room. She looks around. Looks like that he won’t come. She sighs. She looks at the mirror and tries to convince herself.

 

“I should know this and I should be strong. Everything will be okay, Kwon Yuri. You just need to pretend not to know anything then you will be okay.” She said to herself.

 

Then she walks to the stage. She sits in the backstage. It looks like Yoona and Siwon are the first one who will act. They have finished just by Yuri came in. Sungmin, Sooyoung, and Jessica are the next one. She looks at her side. Seohyun is in there alone. She is so busy to read her script.

 

“Unnie, you will be the third one. Please prepare yourself well.” Seohyun informed her.

“How do you know about it?” She asked back.

“Well, the draw has been taken just now and you and Donghae Oppa will be the third one.”

“Who was the one that take our drawing number, Hyunie?”

“No one. It just left with that one so you don’t have another choice besides it.”

“Okay. Don’t worry I prepare for the worst.” She smiles.

 

Seohyun looks at her. She is the one who worries the most. She really cares about her Unnie but it seems like her Unnie decides to keep the problem alone.

 

“Me too. Kyuhyun Oppa still does not show up until now.” Seohyun said.

“Yeah, it looks like both of them ignore this stage because of me. Mianhe, Seohyunnie.” She said.

“It’s okay for me, Unnie. But I am so worry about you.”

“Me? I am okay I guess.” She smiles again.

“Don’t pretend about it anymore, Unnie. We can look at your red eyes.” Seohyun said.

“It’s okay. Don’t need to worry about me, maknae. Ah I think it’s my show time now. I’ll go first.” Yuri said as she saw Sungmin, Sooyoung, and Jessica walked pass them.

“Okay. Good luck, Unnie.”

 

She smiles. Then she walks to the stage. SMTown family members who are watching now immediately turn their gaze to focus on her. Some of them smiling because they know that she is a tough girl so she won’t hide herself from the showcase, some of them questioning her decision to show up, while the others worry about her. But she doesn’t care about it. She’s a professional so no matter how difficult her problem is, she will still do her job.

 

But actually she doesn’t know what to do. She’s standing alone in the stage without her partner, Donghae, which is obviously won’t come today. She looks around for a while then she looks at her right side. There’s no hope anymore. He won’t come and she’s obviously will be alone

 

She takes a deep breath. She was about to start her narration but then a music start to play

 

Y

 

When I see you, I only smile- even shy smiles

Your eyes that look at me- are they sad and talking of goodbye baby?

 

Are you that tired of seeing the same person?

And doing the same things every day?

Will you forgive me?

Please think about it one more time

I won’t let you go now

 

*I’m a fool to have made you cry

Letting you go was because I was lacking

Forgive me for trying to erase you

Please- so that I can breathe again

 

When I see you, I cry- you make me into a fool

When you have a change of heart, I will be standing there on your way back baby

 

The breakup that you prepared

hurts me so bad that I could die, even after time passes

There’s still so much that I have to do for you before I let you go

 

*Repeat

 

Rap

Where do I start? Starting at some point, we lost the preciousness (you know even if I don’t say it)

But I miss each second of each minute and

Your beautiful, eye-blinding smile

I hope this touches you heart

Will my sad prayer pass this rain and pass on to you?

I’m so in pain right now because you have left

I’m so in pain- why is it so hard?

I think about you every night

Do you know how anxious I get if I don’t think about you for just one day?

You probably don’t know- there’s no way you will know

If you think of me once in a while, then please come back then

 

**Saying I love you, saying it to you

Saying I miss you, Saying I want to hug you, and only you

I want to protect you

For you, who will come back to me.

 

She looks at her right side. It’s his voice. He shows up while singing the song for her. She can’t hold it and, again, her tears falling slowly from her pair of beautiful eyes. She doesn’t dare to look at him.

 

“Kwon Yuri, look at me please?” He said as he stands in front of her.

 

She bows her head. She’s still not brave enough to see his eyes.

 

“I can’t.” She said.

“Why?”

 

She stays in silent for couple minutes. She can’t answer him even she knows exactly what the answer is. She doesn’t dare to tell him. It will just remain him of their past.

 

“Are you mad at me?” He asked.

 

She’s surprise. He sounds that he is afraid that he has made a mistake that will make her mad at him but the truth is she is the one who afraid that he will mad at her.

 

“I am not. I am afraid that you are the one who mad at me.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you will mad at me.”

 

He smiles then he touches her chin. Slowly, he raises up her face. She now faces him with her teary eyes.

 

“Don’t cry! I hate to see you crying. It feels like there’s a pain in my heart when I see you crying.”

 

He puts his hands in her cheek then he starts to wipe out her tears.

 

“You just can’t do it. I have hurt your heart really bad and it’s not worth for you to be good with me.”

“Who said that? I think that I…”

“Stop talking, Donghae Oppa. I want you to listen to me because this will be a very long statement.”

“Go ahead, my Barbie princess.”

 

She takes a deep breath then she starts to talk.

 

“I am sorry to everything that has happened right now. From all the Super Junior, SNSD, F(x), SHINee, EXO members, it’s probably, no, it must be just you who don’t understand about the situation yet. Let me give you a bit explanation. Super Junior and SNSD members tried to figure out the reason why we always argue to each other. They wanted to know if something really happened in the past. While F(x), EXO, and SHINee members tried to figure it out too but with the different reason. They wanted to help me to solve my problem with you because they are very sure that we have an intimate relationship in the past.

 

I don’t know if they know this or not but I know that they made plan to make us slip out and tell them the real reason because they don’t dare to ask us directly. The blind date, the photos, the plane’s accident, this showcase, and even the girls in California beach too are all just plans. I didn’t realize it at first but after think of it clearly I realized that something didn’t right. Then I finally knew it after I saw D.O. and Suho in our bllnd date. There must be something weird then I also felt weird with Amber so I gathered them and I was right. They have planned something.

 

In conclusion, the day after our incident in Han River, I knew that if there was something weird then it must be a plan. But I didn’t know why even though it was just a plan but I can’t help it if I see you with other girls like when you talked and laughed with Amber or that beach girls. I knew it was just a plan but I can’t help to be jealous. It feels like my heart going to explode and I can’t control my mind. I hate this but I have to admit that this heart is always yours and this mind can’t stop thinking about you. I am sorry I shouldn’t feel this way anymore but I can’t help myself to erase it.”

 

He smiles. It a really big relieve to him.

 

“I am not gonna lie anymore Oppa. It’s hurt.”

“What it feels like?”

“It feels like I can’t punch everyone who tries to get close to you.”

“Are you really that jealous?” He asked, with a bit of laugh.

“Yes I am.”

 

He stays in silent and she is too.

 

“I miss everything about us.” She said to break the silence.

“What?”

“I miss when we used to hang out after the practice in Han River. Even we just sat there, read books, or played gadget, but I miss it. I miss when we used to disguise ourselves just to buy a dinner. I miss when you called me and asked me what I was doing. I miss when you have to pretend that we didn’t have any special relationship in front of them. I miss when we used to share our problem together. I miss you that much Oppa.”

 

Donghae looks at her then he smiles. He’s so glad that it’s not only him but she feels the same way too.

 

“I am afraid that I want to be back with you. I want to get back to the old days. I really miss everything about you and I want to have it again in the future.”

 

He looks at her blankly. Come to think of it, is this girl crazy? Or she maybe doesn’t realize that there are so many people who are watching them right now.

 

“Yuri ah, do you think about it before you said it?” He asked.

“Ah?” She doesn’t get it.

“I mean we have hided this for this past two years and it will reveal now?”

“Yes, I don’t care. They will find it soon too that we used to have a special relationship in the past.”

“Okay, so you don’t care if I do a love confession in front of everyone?”

“Saranghe.”

 

She then hugs him really tight.

 

“You don’t need to answer Oppa because I know what you will say to me.” She releases the hug even before he hugs her back.

 

“But I still want to say it to you. I love you too, Kwon Yuri.”

 

Then he kisses her kiss passionately even though he knows that everyone is still in this place watching them.

 

“Let’s go then!” Yuri suggested.

“Where?” Donghae asked.

“Of course our place, Han River.”

 

Donghae holds Yuri’s hand and drags her to leave the place. They left the rest of them dumbfounded.

 


 

Wow, like I said before that this story will end up soon. It will end up in the next chapter actually. I will post another story about yulhae too soon (this week maybe). But before that I want you to ask you something:

Do I need to tell the story about their past? 

Please do leave me suggestion in the comments box. Thank you. 

 

Hint! Hint! Hint!

“But it was all just a misunderstanding. I just like Noona as a Noona but not as a woman. You know what I mean, right, Hyung?”

 

*Y is a song from Super Junior 5th Album Mr. Simple. This song was written by Donghae. And the rumor said that it's a true story of Donghae love's life. So I just assume that the song is from Yuri ( the speculation in the internet said that it between Yuri or Yoona )