Her Reaction

With My Amber

 

Yoona, Seohyun, and Jessica bid goodbye to their boyfriends. They head back to their dorm. They take a time to go to F(X) dorm and BoA dorm to take the picture that they need. But they have promised that they won’t tell anything to anyone about this idea because more people to know it, then the secret will be revealed easier.

 

“Here my photo with Donghae.” Victoria gives the photo to them.

 

 Victoria doesn’t have any idea why they want this. She asked it but they don’t want to answer it. She gave up in the end by giving the photo to them.

 

“Here is ours.” Krystal and Luna give their photo too.

 

Sulli and Amber appear too. They give their photo too. Yoona surprises to see so many photo that Donghae have with the girls. If it’s counted with the SNSD members that it will be more than ten photos.

 

“Thank you for the photo. I will make sure it won’t use publicly.” Jessica said.

“Yeah, I will make sure that we do it for a good use.” Yoona said.

“And one more thing, you won’t regret it. I promise you.” Seohyun said.

 

They wave their hands and say goodbye, leaving f(x) members frozen. They don’t wait until they wave back and then they just walk to the car.


“We don’t polite to leave them like that, Unnie.” Seohyun, who sits behind the driver’s seat, said.

“I don’t think so, Hyunnie. If we still stay there, they will ask a lot of questions that we don’t allow answer.” Jessica, who in charge of drive, said.

“It’s not the time to think about that now. Let’s think how do we can get the photo of SNSD members?” Yoona changed the topic.

“I can take Hyoyeon Unnie from my room since we share the same bed room.”Seohyun suggested.

 

They look at her while widened their eyes. They can’t believe that she can tell that evil idea.

 

“What do you get that idea from?” Yoona asked in disbelief.

“I think we know it. I am pretty sure I will kill that evil maknae when I meet him.” Jessica said in anger.

“Oh yeah, absolutely it’s him. Anyway, should we go back to our business?” Yoona changed the topic again.

 

Seohyun just pouts in the back.

 

“But I think it’s a good idea Unnie. Should we do that?” Yoona said.

“Yeah, I hate that idea but I think it’s a good idea too. We should do it. But as far as I know, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon, don’t have any picture with Donghae Oppa.” Jessica said.

“Oh yeah, you’re right Unnie. Me, you, and Tiffany have the most pictures. I think Sunny has it too. Hmm… Seohyun, you have the one that you get while you took it in the stage of SMTown, right?”

 

Seohyun nods in silent.

 

“Okay then we have seven pictures and I think it’s enough.” Yoona said.

“No, wait, just seven?” Jessica asked in confusion.

“Yes, I think this one can’t be used since Krystal gave the picture that consisted of you and Heechul, Unnie. And Luna too can’t be used since it’s a SMTown picture together.”

“BoA Unnie too, Unnie. Her picture was from the past and it won’t affect Yuri Unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Ah, I will call Hara for help. I suddenly remember that Hara told me that she took a picture with Donghae Oppa while they were in Pattaya.” Jessica said.

“Great but can you call her now, Unnie, since we have to do the mission tonight?” Yoona asked, impatiently.

“Araso.”

 

Jessica stops the car and parks it in the side of the road. She takes out her mobile phone and starts to press on Hara’s number. It takes a while for Hara to answer it.

 

“Yoboseyo, Unnie.” Hara answered her.

“Yoboseyo, Hara. Hara, I want to ask you something. Do you still have the picture of you and Donghae Oppa in Pattaya?” Jessica asked straightly to the point.

“Yes I do. I keep it in desk. Why do you ask it, Unnie?” Hara asked in confuse.

“Well, may I borrow it for tonight? I make sure that the picture will save in my hands.” Jessica tried to convince Hara.

“Fine but make sure that it won’t be go public.” Hara said.

“Araso.  I will go to take it now.” Jessica was glad.

“Okay, then meet me in Kara’s dorm. You know where is it, right?”

“Neh, wait for me. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

 

Jessica hangs up the phone. She tells Yoona that they will go to Kara’s dorm to take the picture. Yoona is so happy about it.

 

“What is this for Unnie?” Hara comes out to meet them in the car.

“I am sorry but I can’t tell you now.”

“Konchanayo Unnie. Anyway I come here because I want you to help me to bring me to F(X) dorms since I and Nicole will sleepover in there.” Hara said.

“But where is Nicole? I don’t see here anywhere.” Seohyun asked.

“She’s already there so can you girls take me there, Unnie?” Hara asked again.

“Okay, I will take you there.” Jessica said.

 

They take Hara to the f(x) dorm first then they go back to their dorm. No one is in there. Yoona sighs. She gives the signal to Jessica and Seohyun to find the picture.

 

“After you do it, you may come to my bedroom. We have to arrange this properly in my bedroom so she will not suspicious about this.”

“Okay but I want to stay here to see her reaction too, Yoona.” Jessica said.

“Okay. I have an idea. I think I should put this in the bed randomly then we go out to the kitchen for a while. We have to wait for about twenty minutes to finally enter the room. We have to pretend that we want to arrange the photo for Oppa. What do you think of my idea?”

“It’s quite a great plan, Yoong. Okay, we will go according to your plan.” Jessica agreed.

“I agree too, Unnie.”

“Fine, let’s put it randomly now then we have to go to the kitchen.”

 

Yoona’s phone suddenly rings.


“Yoona, is Jessica with you?” SNSD manager is the one who call Yoona.

“Yes, she is. I will give the phone to her now Oppa.”

“Yes, Oppa?” Jessica answered it.

“I want you, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun to meet me in the drama room tomorrow, araso?”

“Neh Oppa. But what don’t you tell Taeyeon since she is the leader?” Jessica confused.

“No, she doesn’t have any schedule of it so why I should order her. Anyway, meet me tomorrow by ten, okay?”

“Okay so five of us will go to the drama room in ten to practice our acting skill, right?” Jessica repeated is so she won’t miss anything.

“Yes, you’re right Sica.”

“Okay, but don’t hang up the phone Oppa. Seohyun wants to talk to you.” Jessica realized Seohyun signal. She wants to talk to her manager Oppa.

 “Okay.”

 

Jessica gives the phone to Seohyun. Seohyun actually have an idea to this plan.

 

“Oppa, I heard that tomorrow we all have to practice our acting skill in the dance class right?” Seohyun said.

“Yes, Seohyun si.”

“Oppa I want to give a suggestion then.”

“Yes, please tell me.”

“I think we can practice it alone since this is about acting so you need someone as your partner of your acting so may I suggest to have someone accompany us tomorrow?”

“Just go straight forward, Seohyun.”

“I want Super Junior Oppa or DBSK Oppa for help us. Siwon Oppa and Yunho Oppa are the best in acting and we all know that. So I think they will help us a bit.”


“Hmm… I don’t know about that Seohyun but I think you just give me a solution to my problem. Okay I will ask for Super Junior members to help but I am not sure about DBSK since they are so busy.”

“OK! Kamsahamida Oppa.”

 

Yoona and Jessica can’t believe it.

 

“Wow, since when you are so loyal to the plan, huh?” Sica asked, coldly but excited.

“Well, Unnie. She has her boyfriend who taught her all of this, right?”

“Oh yeah, Kyu.”

“It’s not like that Unnie.”

“Well, then let’s hide first before she comes.”

 

They go straight forward to the kitchen. Yuri comes a few minute later to the room. She shocks to see a lot of picture in the bed. She collects it one by one. She takes the picture of Victoria and Donghae first.

 

“Unnie and Donghae? Ah this picture was taken a year ago when we were in MBC Music Core End year show. Donghae Oppa always like a beautiful girl and Unnie is a very beautiful girl. I think they are match.”

 

Yuri looks at another picture. This time is the picture of Jessica and Donghae.

 

“Ah, Haesica couple. Everyone loves Haesica couple. They have rumored to be together too. Jessica is a ice princess, no one dare to involved with her but Heechul and Donghae can melt her ice to a warm heart. They match too.”

 

“Hmm… Sulli and Hara. Ah, Hara once asked me for make her and Donghae become closer. I agreed with that. Now, they become so close. Sulli is also close to every member in Super Junior except Kyuhyun Oppa.”

 

“Ah this one, Yoonhae couple.”

 

She doesn’t say anything about this couple. She sighs. She knows that Yoona is Donghae type of girl. A very innocent girl with deer eyes and sweet smile is Yoona. Compare to her, she is nothing. She’s not as beautiful as Yoona, she doesn’t have that pair of beautiful deer eyes, and she’s not that innocent too. She sighs. She can never be like her. She is the way she is. If someone finally loves her, it must be because of her own personality, and her own charm that no one else has.

 

“Unnie, you have came back home?” Yoona asked.

 

Yuri quickly hides Yoona and Donghae picture in her back. Yoona knows that she hides it because she is standing there over that time without Yuri noticed it.

 

“Uhm… Unnie do you hide something from me?” Yoona asked, innocently.

“No, I don’t.”

“Okay then.”

 

Yoona doesn’t want to force Yuri to say anything. She will try another way to make her say the true by herself. She takes the photo in the bed.

 

“I screwed this. Donghae Oppa will mad at me.” Yoona mumbled to herself.

“Why?”

“Oh, Unnie. Donghae Oppa asked me to put all these pictures to an album. And now I lost one of it.” Yoona said.

 

Yuri feels guilty. She takes out the picture and gives it to Yoona.

 

“Thanks Unnie.”

 

Yuri sighs. She knows this since the beginning. Donghae only likes a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile and deer eyes like Victoria, Sulli, Yoona, or Seohyun. She sighs. Then she walks to the bathroom. She closes the door.

 

“How long we will have to fight?” Yuri looks at her phone’s wallpaper.

 

Her tears fall from her beautiful eyes. She can’t hide it. It hurts her so much.

 

“Do we have to end up like this? I hate this. Not every story should ended up happily ever after like fairytale.”



 

So how do you think so far? Do you like it? I think I will make it at least ten chapters like my other stories, my while valentine. Oh anyway, please read my other stories too:

My White Valentine

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/25117/my-white-valentine-kyuhyun-seohyun-seokyu

Love and Dream

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18761/love-and-dream-gdragon-kyuhyun-leeteuk-sandarapark-seohyun-sunye-taeyeon

Best Friends Forever

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70719/best-friends-forever-donghae-jonghyun-krystal-kyuhyun-seohyun-victoria-yuri

 

Thanks for reading you. Please comments and subscribes!