The Plan

With My Amber

 

Yoona, Jessica, and Seohyun are waiting for the boys in SM Cafetaria. This is the only place that they can hang out freely without have to hide themselves from fans and paparazzi.

 

“Aish, how can this two so late like this?” Jessica can’t wait patiently.

“Calm down, Unnie, they are on their way to this place.” Yoona tried to calm her down.

 

Seohyun just smiles to her Unnie. She knows that her Unnie always angry if their boyfriends come late. Seohyun shakes her head. She knows the risk to become a girlfriend of famous evil maknae, Cho Kyuhyun, so she doesn’t mind to wait for him even it has to be forever.

 

“Why do you never mad at your boyfriend, Seohyun ah?” Yoona asked her.

“No, he always makes me smile all the time so I don’t have a reason to mad at him, Unnie.” Seohyun explained.

 

This time, her unnies, shake their heads.

 

“You’re still so innocent, Hyunnie. You will know it someday that love is not always that happy.” Jessica, the oldest between them, said.

“Unnie is right, Hyunnie.” Yoona nodded.


Girls Generation make you feel the heat and we do it and we can be beat

We born to win better tell all your friends ‘cause we get it in, you know the girls, bring the boys out.

 

Suddenly, Yoona’s phone rings. She excuses herself to answer the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” She said.

“Yoboseyo, Yoong, it’s me, Hyoyeon.”

“Yes unnie.”

 

Hyoyeon quickly tells Yoona about the situation in the dance practice room. Yoona sighs. She knows that it’s a bad idea to take Yuri to the training room where Donghae and s usually hang out. But it has happened so all she can do now is just to fix it.

 

“I have an idea to drag her out from here with force. I know it’s rude but I have no choice so will you allow me to do it?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

Yoona thinks for a while. Hyoyeon is right. It’s rude to drag her out just like that if she doesn’t do it then they can’t be stopped forever so she gets no choice too except say yes.

 

“Yeah, I allow you to do it Unnie.” Yoona said. She gives up. She doesn’t know what to do with her best friend.

“Thank you then I won’t do it without hesitation.”

 

Yoona hangs up the phone then she walks back to their table. She shows that the boys have sat in the table. But what surprise her is her boyfriend, Choi Siwon, is in there too.

 

“Woonie Oppa?” She called her.

“I thought that you can’t come since you are so busy filming your drama.” Yoona immediately hugs him. She misses him so much even though they just met yesterday.

“No, it has finished couple days ago and I am free again for sometimes.” Siwon let go off the hug. He drags her to sit beside him.

“Really? But it’s so not right because I am the one that will have to film a drama for the next two months.” Yoona said with a sad expression.

“Yoong, don’t be so worry! We still can meet even though we are so busy, araso?”

“Neh, Oppa.” Yoona smiled.

 

Siwon was about to kiss Yoona but the rest of them giggle.

 

“You two, lovely dovey, do your romantic thing in your private area.” Heechul said.

“What if I try it too with my seobaby?” Kyuhyun spills out his crazy idea. It makes Jessica immediately smacks his head while Yoona smacks his arm.

“Why, why?”

“She’s still young and innocent so I warn you not to do anything to her.” Jessica said.

“Araso, ice princess. I won’t do anything bad to her, happy?”

“Yes.”

 Yoona smiled.

 

“Okay, then everything has been cleared, right?” Yoona said. They all nod.

“Then I want to talk about Yuri Unnie and Donghae Oppa.” Yoona continued her words.

“What about them?” Jessica asked in worry since she is very close to both of them too.

“Like usual, Unnie. They always fight so I think we should do something about this.” Yoona sighed.

“Yeah, you’re right Yoong. I hate to see this two never ended their fight soon or later. I know that it must a reason why they have to fight each other like this.” Jessica sighed too.

“Oh about why do they hate each other? I have no idea about it. Does anyone in here know?” Yoona asked.

“No, we don’t know, Yoong. I thought you are so close with both of them so you must have known about it.” Siwon said.

“Unluckily, I don’t know it too.”

“But I think the reason is not important right now. Now all we have to do is stop this fighting.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Kyuhyun, who busy with his gadget all the time, finally said something. He always has thousands crazy and evil ideas on his mind. But this time he can’t think any of it. But fortunately, Yoona helps him this time. She has an idea to stop this two.

 

“WHAT? Are you out of your mind?” Jessica can’t believe it.

“No, Sica. I think Yoona is right. I agree with her.” Heechul said.

“But, Chullie Oppa, don’t you think that they will mad at us if they find out about this?” Sica said in worry since they are her best friends.

“Unnie, calm down. I think it’s the best idea that I can think so far. Besides, it won’t hurt anyone right?” Yoona tried to convince Jessica.

“Fine, fine. Let’s try it first but if they mad at us then I will directly point it to you, araso?” Jessica said.

“Araso.”

“Then explain your idea more detail, Yoong.” Heechul said.

 

Yoona takes a deep breath then she starts to explain.

 

“My plan is consisted of three steps. First, we should find the reaction from Donghae and Yuri to make sure that they hate each other, not in love with each other…”

 

“What? Wait a minute, in love with each other?” Kyuhyun widened his eyes, same like the others.

“Yes, I doubt it myself all this time. Do they really hate each other? But I doubt it. When they fight, they don’t fight like an enemy but more like a lover fight.” Yoona explained.

“I didn’t notice it. But okay, let’s assume that we have to make sure that their fight is a lover fight or enemy fight but how do we know it?” Jessica said.

“First of all, we have to show some photo us Donghae Oppa with other girls to Yuri Unnie but we have to do it accidentally. We have to do the same thing to Donghae Oppa too. We can see their reaction when they look at the photo then we will know about it.”

“I get it, Unnie. Then what do we have to do then?” Seohyun asked, excitedly.

“If they have the enemy reaction then we have to clear this thing up and if they have the love reaction, then we have to make them realize their feeling toward each other and we have to make them become a couple.”

“May I add it?”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly got an idea to Yoona’s idea. His evil idea suddenly pops out again.

 

“I think I have an idea how to make them become a couple.” He smirked.

“I hate when this evil maknae tells his crazy idea because it will be such a rude idea.” Heechul said.

“But all my rude and evil ideas always success, right?” Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah, that’s why I hate it the most.”

“You’re just jealous to me.” Kyuhyun can feel the winning on his hand.

“Whatever. Just tell us your crazy idea.” Heechul pouted.

 

Kyuhyun smiled then he explains about his idea.

 

“Let’s make a drama musical.”

“WHAT?” They all shouted at the same time.

“I mean a fake drama musical where they are the main role. Just use an excuse that they will get an offer to as a main role in their new drama so they have to practice it. But we all have to do it too to make sure that they won’t suspect it.”

“Then…”

“Then we can make a good scenario as a couple like holding hands, hug, romantic dance, and kissing. We can make sure that they have developed feeling to each other and they can easily confess to each other.”

“Wow, it’s an awesome idea, Kyuhyun Oppa.”

“I agree with Jessica. I think your idea and Yoona’s idea are good. We should do it right the way.” Siwon said.

“Tonight?” Seohyun asked.

“Great. Tonight then.” Kyuhyun said.


 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!