BEHIND THE SCENE

With My Amber

 

Taeyeon sits SM canteen by herself. She orders orange juice. She then waits by herself in the canteen. She looks at her watch. It has been one hour and how come no one comes to approach her. They can’t find her? No way! She has told Leeteuk and Hyoyeon that she will be in here.

 

“I thought you lost.” She said when she saw Hyoyeon came to sit.

“No, you should be there, Taeyeon. Our plan is a success.” She said.

“But why is no one come to approach me in here? They don’t care about me, do they?” She said, dramatically.

“Don’t be such a drama queen, Taenggo. The acting has over and you played your role well so please stop doing it, araso?” Hyoyeon sighs.

“So I am deserved an Oscar, right?” She said.

“Yeah, you should switch your job from a lead singer of SNSD to be a high class actress from SNSD like Yoona.” She said in sarcasm.

“Yeah, she’s right babe.” Leeteuk suddenly comes and approaches them.

“You’re good too, babe.” Taeyeon kisses Leeteuk’s cheek to express her happiness.

“Don’t do your lovey dovey scene in front of me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Find Hyukjae and do one, Hyoyeon.” Leeteuk said, while laughing.

“Aish, I won’t do that with that stupid monkey.” She murmured to herself.

 

“So all of these are your plan?” Jessica suddenly comes to approach them.

 

She, Yoona, and Siwon take a sit with them. They can’t believe what they heard. Jessica is the one who really mad at this situation. All her efforts are useless. How can she believe in Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s acting? Aish.

 

“What’s your purpose on this?” Sunny also joined the conversation.

 

Yes, she, Yesung, Ryeowook, Tiffany, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Sooyoung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Seohyun come to approach them too. Shindong, Eunhyuk, Sooyoung, and Sungmin who know about this situation stay in there, silently.

 

“It was our plan to make Yuri and Donghae release all the fight and the problem between them.” Eunhyuk, who decided to silent at first, finally speaking. He thinks that he should be honest because it’s not worth to lie anymore.

 

“What?” Jessica again shouted. She can’t believe that they are not the only one who plan this all but Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Eunhyuk also in this.

“Who are else in your team?” She believes that they still have members of the group.

“Leeteuk Hyung, Shindong Hyung, Kangin Hyung, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sungmin Hyung, and Hyoyeon.” He said.

“Aish!” She said.

 

They all look at her. They’re curious about her reaction. It must be something that she hides this whole time too.

 

“We plan the same thing too.” Tiffany said to break the silent.

“You plan to do what, Fany?” Jessica said.

“We want to know what exactly happen between those two so we plan to do a lot of things too. And it’s all fail.” Tiffany said, sadly.

“Not at all, Fany ah. We finally can make them go to a blind date, right?” Ryeowook said to support her.

“Ryeowook Oppa is right, Fany. At least we can let them spent their time together even we still don’t know the reason behind the fight.” Sunny agreed with Ryeowook.

“So all the blind that make me suffer was your plan?” Jessica again can’t believe it.

“Yes.”

“Aish! You all four make us suffer too.” Leeteuk said, impatiently too.

“I am sorry, Oppa. But we need to do something to make sure that there’s a problem between them that we need to solve.” Sunny said.

“Ah, I am sorry Oppa to shout at you like that. I don’t really mean it. I just want to protect Taenggo.”

“It’s okay Fany. I understand.” Leeteuk said.

 

Jessica still in mad by herself. She looks at her watch then she looks at Kyuhyun. She’s so worry right now.

 

“Should we tell them the truth too?” Yoona whispered between her, Jessica, and Kyuhyun.

“I think Yoona is right. We should tell them too. I think if all of us unite, we can make a pretty good team.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah, you’re right.”

 

“I think all of us should unite to become one team.” Kyuhyun said.

 

They all look at Kyuhyun right way.

 

“What does it mean by unite?” Shindong asked in curiousity.

“Siwon Hyung, Heechul Hyung, I, Seobaby, Yoona, and Jessica also plan something to know what the real problem is. But we failed at our first plan then we are ready to do our second plan right now. But before we will do our second plan, we have already disappointed to hear that Yuri attended the blind date.”

 

“No, no, wait, what did Oppa just said?” Hyoyeon interrupted.

“Their plan failed.” Eunhyuk, who sits beside Hyoyeon, said.

“No, no, not that. I mean who are in their team?”

“Siwon…”

“Not, the girl, Lee Hyukjae.” Hyoyeon said, impatiently.

“Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun.”

“Seohyun?” Hyoyeon looks at Kyuhyun, weirdly then she looks back at Eunhyuk. “No, he said something like ‘Seobaby’?”

“Yes, it’s his nickname for Seohyun. Is that important now, Kim Hyoyeon? We still have a lot of things to discuss besides it.”

“Aish.”

“How can you become so sensitive like this today?” Eunhyuk can’t believe it.

“Whatever.”

“Yes, Hyukjae is right, Hyoyeon. We should talk about the united at first and I think I agree with you, maknae.” Ryeowook said.

“Aish, again, without manner. But I agree with you, we should unite.” Donghae Kangin said.

“Okay, okay, looks like we all agree with it, am I right?” Kyuhyun said.

 

They all nod.

 

“So, let’s reveal what we have planned in the past and what your future plan. So we will start with Leeteuk Hyung first.”

“Gosh, it will be a long conversation. Ahjumma, 17 orange juice please.” Tiffany said


I have planned Yulhae moments in chapter 22. Keep waiting, okay? Fighting!

 

PS: It's not Donghae. It should be Kangin. My mistake. Thanks for remind me @cathymika. I am totally apreciate it.