TAEYEON MAD

With My Amber

 

Tiffany runs to the practice room. Yesung, Ryeowook, and Sunny follow her from behind. She just can’t stand of it. How could it be Taeyeon who fight this time?

 

“YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Ahjumma Taeng…” Leeteuk said, calmly.

“DON’T CALL ME LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I DON’T LIKE TO HEAR IT.” She said.

“Don’t be like that. It’s just a misunderstanding, okay?” He convinced her.

“Yes, at first I thought it too but now I am truly mad Oppa.” She can’t hold it anymore. It too hurts for a young girl like her to feel this pain.

“I am sorry. It’s the management’s decision and I can’t do anything about it.” He said.

“But, still, you can reject it like Ryeowook Oppa. He can do everything just to make Tiffany’s happy. He did it only because he thought of Tiffany and for me, that what’s called love.” She said.

“But…”

“Stop it Oppa. Don’t say it anymore! You make it worse. You even ask Donghae Oppa to follow your step and you both are so stupid. Even I and Seohyun regretted our decision to enter the show but both of you. Aish. I don’t know. It’s all your problems and I don’t care anymore. Just go with your stupid wife.”

 

Taeyeon’s tears are finally falling down. She can’t hold it anymore. She leaves Leeteuk without hearing what he will say next. She just wants to be alone for a second to calm herself down.

 

“What did you do again, Oppa?” Tiffany takes a step between the scenes bravely. She can’t stand it to see her best friend crying like that. Everyone doesn’t surprise anymore. They know that she did that too once when Leeteuk decided to get to ‘We Got Married’.

 

“I will go to honeymoon with Sora.” He said, lower his voice.

“WHAT?” Tiffany shouted.

“Calm down, Fany ah.” Sica said.

“How can I do it Sica? Is it too much? First, he entered ‘We Got Married’ without discussed it with Taeyeon and now he decided to go to the honeymoon with that old face girl. What the hell is this?” Tiffany shouted again.

“Calm down, calm down, Fany.” Sunny finally steps forward too.

“DON’T TRY TO ASK ME TO CALM DOWN ONCE AGAIN!” Tiffany screamed with her highest note.

 

Sunny and Jessica immediately back off. They stand beside their boyfriend calmly and watch Tiffany from afar. Yuri can’t stand it, so too the others. Yuri finally steps forward to solve this problem.

 

“Oppa, you know the situation really well right? I think Tiffany is right. This is too much even though this is just a fake one.”

“This is just a show Yuri.” Leeteuk explained.

“I know but it’s still too much.” Yuri stayed in her opinion.

“It’s just a show like Hyung said.” Donghae also steps forward. He can’t stand of it too.

 

SHINEe, F(x), SNSD, Super Junior, and EXO members are looking at the scene nervously but also excited. It will be a good scene if Yuri and Donghae start to fight for them because they feel like they are watching a drama scene.

 

“Amber, amber.” Krystal shakes Amber’s arm, who standing right beside her.

“What? Don’t bother now Krystal. It will be a good scene.” Amber so excited more than before after Jessica told her about the problem.

“I know so why don’t we have snacks and colas to enjoy the scene.” Krystal said.

“Yeah, it’ll be good, Krystal.” Jonghyun added.

 

Krystal smiling

 

“Then you go and buy it yourself. I don’t want to miss a little thing in here.” Amber definitely doesn’t want to do it. Like she said, she didn’t want to miss it.

“Don’t fight, girls. I bring some snacks and soft drinks. Here!” Sehun said.

 

They take it without any words and start to watch the scene again. Meanwhile, Yoona and Siwon who just arrive, knowing nothing for sure, come to the place innocently. No one notice them because they are too busy with Yuri and Donghae.

 

“Welcome back, Yoona, Siwon Oppa.” Jessica hugs both of them.

“Thanks Unnie.” Yoona released the hug, so does Siwon.

“I bring you all lots of things from London.”

“Thanks Yoona.”

“You’re welcome Unnie but what has happened in here actually?” Yoon asked.

“Well, Taeyeon mad with Leeteuk earlier and Fany can’t stand of it so she came out to ask about it but she can’t control her temper so she was mad right the way. I and Sunny have tried to calm her down but it won’t use. She even shouted us to back off. We immediately backed off that time. Then Yuri came out to calm her down but Donghae Oppa also came and he asked Yuri to calm down.” Jessica told the whole story.

“Wow, it’s been a while since they both argue with each other. Okay, let’s hear it first then we can decide what we should do next.” Yoona said.

“Here we go!” Jessica said.

 

“CAN YOU BOYS AT LEAST USE YOUR MIND TO CONSIDER HOW A GIRL WILL FEEL TO SEE HER MAN COUPLING AND SEDUCING THE OTHER GIRLS? Even though it’s just a fake one, it will still hurt that girl’s feeling.” Yuri shouted at first then she makes herself calm in the end.

 

Donghae keeps in silent. He needs to think what to say first before saying something. It’s not only because there are a lot of people in here but it’s also because he doesn’t want to hurt Yuri’s feeling.

 

“IT’S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND A GIRL. If they like us, they will hide it and they will play hard to get. They don’t like to confess, they just will wait for a man to make a move. If they want a diamond ring or expensive branded bag, they can just tell us right the way and we can buy it, but they keep saying that they don’t want it. But if we don’t buy it a gift, they will mad at us. I just don’t get it.” Donghae said.

 

“Don’t you learn from the past?” Yuri said quietly but everyone in the room can listen to it clearly.

 

They all look at each other blankly. Past? What did it mean? Did something happen in the past that they don’t know? Donghae shocks too. He can’t believe that she can say it. He remains in silent.

 

“DON’T YOU GET WHAT THE HURT FEEL LIKE? IT WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER MORE AND MORE. You can’t eat and you can’t do things properly. You try to forget that person but you can’t because what you feel is so deep to him. When you have forgotten about him, the memory suddenly appeared again without you notice it. It’s so hard. She has tried to avoid her feeling because of the company’s rule and when she finally can be together with her lovely one, everything feels like against her. She has to fight against her feeling to see her boyfriend doing romantic things with other woman. She hurts. ”

 

Donghae again remains in silent.

 

 “Unnie, unnie.” Yoona shakes Jessica’s arm.

“Waeyo, Yoona?” She said without looking at her dongsaeng.

“They are not talking about Taeyeon Unnie and Leeteuk Oppa, right?” Yoona said.

“Yes, it looks like they talk about something else… DONGHAE OPPA!!!” Jessica suddenly shouted when she saw Donghae dragged Yuri from the practice room.

 

Yoona suddenly looks back at the scene.

 

“Oh My God, Unnie! I think we should go after them. We can finally find out what exactly happen between both of them.” Yoona said.

“No Yoona. I think you all, Super Junior and SNSD members should chase over Taeyeon and calm her down. We, Shinee, F(X), and EXO members, will chase after them. Don’t worry, okay?” Onew said.

“But Oppa…” Yoona doesn’t want to miss this opportunity actually.

“I think Onew is right, Yoona. Let’s chase after Taenggo at first. Don’t you worry about her too?” Jessica said.

“Sica is right, Yoona. Let’s go. Please chase after Yuri and Donghae, Onew.” Kyuhyun said.

 

After the agreement, Super Junior and SNSD members chase after Taeyeon. So it left only F(X), Shinee, and EXO members in there.

 

“So should we catch them now?” Jonghyun asked.

“Silly Jonghyun. Of course we have. Now you, Su Ho, and Victoria Noona better take the cars because we need a lot of cars to chase since there’re lot of us too. Ah some of the EXO members better separate the way to follow one of Victoria Noona or Jonghyun’s car, araso?” Onew ordered them because he is the sunbae among them.

“Araso!” They shouted at the same time


Another update and it's quite quick, right? kekeke... I try my best to update if I have idea and time. Anyway, I post the chapter to celebrate Yulhae and Seokyu moments that I just found out in one of my friend's blog. Both of the couples attended a wedding ceremony together and if you want to find out the detail, I give you the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/248780

 

I am also so happy because the Hallyu Wave Leader, Super Junior, just make a comeback with y, Free, and Single. I love it. Gosh! It can't stop playing on my mind. And have you see the MV? Oh My God! Lee Donghae melts my heart with his iness. I also can't stop see Siwon abs and I can't stop Yesung 'party' and Kyuhyun 'let's go' from my mind. 

 

Anyway, thank you for reading and please don't forget to subscribe and comment.