It's All Amber

With My Amber

“Good job, girls.” Amber said.

“Thanks Amber. I never expected that it will a success plan.” Jennifer said.

“Yeah, me too. How can you come a great plan like this, Amber?” Kimberly said.

“Well, I have thought about this since they plan to do something about them. When I knew that we would go to have a concert in States, the plan suddenly stacked on my mind.”

“Well, but tell me honestly why would you guys do something about them? Does it really clear enough that both of them are in love with each other.” Ashley said.

 

Amber looks at Ashley. She’s quite right. She can see that their chemistry from their eyes right then.

 

“Can you see that the girl, I mean that Kwon Yuri girl, immediately came to us after she saw us with that hot man. She didn’t even think twice to approach us. I think she must be really jealous that time.” Ashley explained it since Amber looks confuse.

 

“Yeah, I realize it too but this is the first time I feel that they really like each other.” Amber said.

“But there is something weird about this? Why don’t they look like they hate each other? Do they just pretend or acting?” Kimberly said.

“Yeah, that’s I think too. I think it’s not acting. They must have a reason for it. That’s what I want to know.” Amber said.

 

She then permits herself to all her friends then she goes back to the hotel. When she about to reaches her room, suddenly Jessica appears and drags her to her room. When Amber enters the room, Tiffany is already in there. She knows that they must be curious what just happened earlier today.

 

“It’s my plan, Unnie.” Amber said without they even ask first.

“Amber, why don’t you tell me earlier about this?” Jessica shouted.

“Calm down, Sica. Don’t need to over react like that.” Tiffany said, calmly.

“I am okay actually, Fany ah. So, Amber I believe in everything you do right now. You have my trust as the leader mission to do anything that you need but you have to inform to us at least me first before you act.”

 

Amber gulps. It will useful if she needs to tell them first. Her tactic with the SHINEe, EXO, and F(X) members will not go smoothly. She needs to do something about this.

 

“I don’t think it will work after I tell you Unnie, because we all will act really weird in front of them so I am afraid that we will get caught with the plan.” Amber explained.

“I think Amber is right, Sica. She can tell us about the plan after she has finished it like now.” It’s so fortunate that Tiffany is on her side.

“But Fany ah…” Sica said.

“No but, Sica. But she’s right and there’s nothing to be argue about. I left now. I will let both of you discuss this. Sooyoung and Sunny asked me to go, do you want to go or not?” She asked, impatiently.

“I will follow you in ten minutes. Just wait for me in the lobby.”

 

Tiffany takes her bag. She waves goodbye to Amber then she leaves the room. It left only Amber and Jessica.

 

“I have made my decision Unnie.”Amber said.

 

She gives up. It’s hard for her. She doesn’t know that if her decision is right or not but she feels guilty if she doesn’t tell her Unnie about her plan.

 

“I will tell you my plan about Yuri Unnie and Donghae Oppa but please keep it a secret until it works out.” Amber said.

“Really?” Jessica screamed. She can’t believe it.

“Neh, but you have to promise me.” Amber said.

“Neh, araso. I will not tell them as you wish but I want to know now.”

 

Amber sighs. She promises herself that she will tell her about her plan but not all of it. She will just tell her about half of it while she will share another half with her shineexofaction members. Well, she is the master plan of this game actually, right?

 

“This is my plan…”

 

She tells Jessica her plan but then she promises something to herself. This is gonna be her last plan. She won’t do it anymore in the future. 

 


 

Hint! Hint! Do you all love the hint? Well, to anyone who like it, here I give you the hint:

“Yeah, I miss this moment so much.” Yuri replied