Help Me!!!

With My Amber

Yuri looks at the mirror. It’s hard to believe that she cried all night because of that stupid picture. Yeah, a stupid picture that made her cried all night. She hates it. Why does she have to see it? They can’t pretend not to see it and hide it from her but why do they have to make her see it?

 

Wait, it’s weird. There’s something wrong about this. This shouldn’t be this way. She tries to remember what has happened in the back and she realizes it now that there must be something wrong with this. She quickly washes her face and wipes it. She takes her phone and car key. Without permit to the other members, it’s useless too, because none of them in the dorm right now, she leaves the dorm and drives to a café.

 

“Kris, goes to the usual café right now. My tolerance late time is only fifteen minutes.” She said.

“But Noona…”

“I don’t want to hear any excuse Kris.”

 

She ends the phone call without hearing anything from him first. She knows that whatever he says, he will come to in the end. That was what always happened in the past so without no doubt, he will come. And she is right. He comes even though he’s late.

 

“I said fifteen minutes, Kris, not thirty minutes.” She said, coldly to him.

 

She looks at him from head to toe. She smiles. She knows that he doesn’t mean to late. He must be in the middle of his schedules.

 

“I am…”

“You don’t need to explain anything. I can guess it by myself.” She said, confidently.

“Yeah, kind of like that. It’s hard for me to can run away from the schedule to meet you Noona so you better not waste my time.” Kris warned her.

“Araso. Anyway, I have ordered your favorite latte in here. You’re okay with it, right?”

“Of course. It’s my favorite.”

 

Kris drinks it. He’s so exhausted right now. After drinking it, he feels alive again. He then changes his attention to her. He can see that there’s something wrong with her. Her eyes look so red. She looks like she has been crying all night. Her face also looks so pale. She must be not sleep all night. He curses himself. It’s all because of him. Why did he have to agree with that stupid plan? He must not realize it or he pretends not to realize it but deep in his heart, he knows that it will just hurt her, his best friend.

 

“Noona I am sorry.” He decided to tell what he has been hiding this whole time. He can’t hold it anymore. He doesn’t want to hurt her and the way to heal his fault is by telling her the truth even though he will be cursed by everyone but he doesn’t care. The most important thing that he cares now is his best friend.

 

“It’s okay. You don’t have to tell me anything.”

“But noona, you have been hurt this whole time. And I am so guilty about it.”

“You don’t have anything to do with this Kris. All that has happened this time are just my fault. It’s me who has been stupid all this time.”

“So Noona, all the tears and the arguments are just because of a stupid action from me. How can I say I love you at that time?” Kris so regretted. If he can go back to the past then he will not ever say that words to her.

“No, it’s not your fault. You were drunk that time and you were mistaken me as someone else so you are not wrong so don’t blame yourself.”

“But noona, I hugged you and said it in front of him so it was my fault.” He keeps blaming himself.

“No, it’s all because of my fool and it’s his fault too not to listen to my explanation. But I don’t think I can blame him too, right? I was the one who broke our relationship.”

“But…”

“I am blind this whole time. I can’t see it or maybe I just pretend not to see it. I don’t know too Kris. This thing just keeps stuck n my head. All the questions that I ask are stuck in my head without having an answer. All my minds are chaos. In one side, I want go back with him but in the other side, I want him to find another girl. I just can’t explain the craziness in my head.”

 

Yuri tries to hold her tears. She doesn’t want to cry in here, in front of everyone and especially in front of her best friends.

 

“You don’t need to hold your tears in front of me, Noona. I am your best friend, so you don’t have to pretend that you’re not sad.”

 

He knows her so well. She wants to let the tears out but she can hold it.

 

“It’s not the first time I see you cry Noona. Don’t you remember when you broke up with him? You cried a lot in front of me.”

 

He’s right. That time, she’s too sad. She cried out all night. It’s too painful for her that time and right now, too. She tries to erase all that pain but it seems this happiness can’t cover the pain really well. It’s hurt. It’s hurt her more for remembering all the happiness that she has with him.

 

“But I don’t feel like crying right now. It all has happened so I don’t want to think about it anymore.”

“Are you sure? I don’t think so Noona. Don’t lie to yourself in front of me! I know you so well, Noona. So tell me honestly what do you feel after see his picture with Amber, Yoona, Sulli, or Jessica?”

“I can’t lie to you, right? I feel like I was stabbed right in my heart.”

“So can that mean…”

“Yes.”

“Thanks God that you’re honest to me Noona. So what do you plan to do right now? You want to go back with him again?”

“For that, I am not sure. I don’t feel like he has the same way as I do.” She said, sadly.

“I can see it from his eyes that he is still in love with you.”

“I don’t know. I am not sure.”

“Want me to prove it to you?” Kris said, impatiently.

“How?”

“Trust on me Noona. Honestly I hate the word ‘plan’ lately but I guess I have no choice besides to tell you that I have a plan. It will be included only me and you. No one will know about this. So Noona, we just need to become a really good actor so we can fool them. So my question now is do you allow me to do anything to prove it to you?”

“Neh.”

“Don’t regret it Noona because I am not a bad planner like them. Once I said I have an idea, it’s gonna be the extreme one but trust me it will one hundred percent work and yoou will get what you want, araso?”

“Neh, araso.”

“Good. Then let Kris in action.”


Now, you know why they broke up, right? So what do you think Kris will do to help her and make them back together? Let me give you a hint about that.

“So do you mean that all your feeling for me is real?”