Miss You

With My Amber

 

Jessica looks at her watch. It’s already five hours since Yuri goes to her blind date. She so worry if anything happens. She tries to make herself calm by watch TV but still, she can’t.

 

“Everything will be okay, Sica.” Tiffany who also watches the TV said.

“I don’t know Fany ah. I so worry right now.”

“Well, as one of her best friends, I can tell that she is a nice girl so whoever she meets right now, she will surely handle it and that someone will like her.”

“I know that Yul is a nice girl, but still, I need to worry.”

“Let’s calm down and just watch the movie, araso?”

 

They both remain in silent and watch the TV. Then by it, Yuri suddenly shows up and looks at them coming to her then hug her tightly.

 

“Why?” She asked.

“I thought you were missing.” Sica said while releasing the hug, so as Tiffany.

“I wasn’t Sica. I am on the blind date. And you’ve known that, right?” Yuri said.

“I’ve told you too Sica. Why do you need to be overprotective like that?” Tiffany added.

“I am not, Fany ah.” Jessica said.

“Okay, okay. Let’s stop this. I am so tired Sica and I want to take a bath then sleep. You both have eaten dinner, haven’t you?” Yuri asked them.

“Sunny and Hyoyeon are preparing for us right now.”

“So are there only four of you in here?” She asked again.

“No, it’s eight of us except Yoona.”

“Okay. I will go first and don’t wake me up for dinner I won’t take it, araso?” Yuri said while walking to her room.

“Do you on your diet?” Fany asked, worriedly.

“No, I have eaten it, Fany ah.” She stops her step and looks back at Tiffany and Jessica.

“YOU HAVE IT ALREADY?” They shouted at the same time.

“Neh.”

“Don’t tell me it with your …”

 

Yuri just smiles. She left Jessica and Tiffany dumbfounded. They both start to guess about it. Yuri doesn’t care about it and she just walks back to her room. She lays down herself in the bed and looks at the room. She can’t believe what she did today. She has a date with Super Junior Lee Donghae? Wait, a blind date? Ah, GO HARA!!! She just remembered about her. Aish, that girl, should she call her and ask her why she has to do it or should she just pretend that everything will be okay?

 

She should call her. For the God sake, how can she set up two bad blind date for her and how can both of her blind date is her sunbae? Aish, that Go Hara! She decides to talk to her later. She needs to take the ribbon first out so she can match it with her dress.

 

“What is this?” She said to herself while taking out her things from the shopping bag once by once.

 

She opens a small baby blue box. It turns out to be a necklace. It’s a half heart necklace with the ‘miss’ word. She looks at it closely. It should be a couple necklaces since it only has half heart.  Tears are falling slowly from her pair of beautiful eyes. She can’t hold it. She cries. Miss, can’t it be miss you?  She holds the necklace tightly and put it near her heart. She then looks at a doll in her table.

 

“What does this mean?” She asked the doll. She knows that it’s so stupid to ask a doll but she can’t ask anyone besides that doll.

 

She then moves on to a mirror. She looks at herself. She decides to put on the necklace.

 

“It will be too obvious if I use it like this. They will find out that this is a couple necklaces. I don’t want them to ask too much. I will need to use something to cover this.” She said.

 

She decides to use a turtle neck clothes or a shawl to cover her neck part and it can cover the necklace too.

 

“Mianhe, Donghae Oppa.”


This chapter is the end of their blind date journey but don't worry I will still put their moment in maybe, my plan, in chapter 17. 

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks you