Changing The Plan

With My Amber

Jessica and Yoona are walking in the hallway after the end of the drama lessons. Seohyun, Yuri, and Sooyoung have backed to the dorm and so the others. Jessica and Yoona take that chance to talk about their upcoming new plan.

 

“I feel something wrong about this two. I am actually not a type that wants to know about something if it’s not related to me but I am pretty curious about their relationship, Unnie. I believe that they actually have a special feeling toward each other.” Yoona said.

 

“Well, I think it so. But I don’t have any proof to it.”

 

“It’s easy if you want to know if they have that feeling called love or not.” Yoona smirked.

 

“Don’t smirk like that! You just remind me of that evil prince, Cho Kyuhyun.” Jessica said.

 

“Stop talking about that crazy Oppa! We are here to talk about Yuri and Donghae. So don’t you want to listen to my plan?” Yoona continued

 

“Araso, what is it?”

 

“Well, let’s play a game called jealousy.”

 

Yoona smiles with her evil smile once again.

 

“Jealousy?”

 

“Well, jealous is the game that will make people feeling’s become notice by others and it will make people realize about their true feeling too.”

 

“I agree with you Yoong, so who will be the third party?”

 

“That’s the problem. I don’t have any good candidate for the third party role, any suggestion?”

 

“Well the first one that comes to my mind is we should just use our family member because I don’t think that it’s a wise idea to make this plan become the public secret among idols.”

 

“Okay, it’s great then…”

 

“Then I think we can’t make Donghae Oppa jealous toward someone because I am pretty afraid that his emotion will raise up and it will make him punch someone already so I think it’s safe for us to use a girl becomes the third party.”

 

“Okay, continue your words please!”

 

“Well I want to use someone outside SNSD because I don’t want any hot intense in the dorm so the choices that left are BoA Unnie, Dana and Sunday Unnie, or f(x) members.” Jessica said.

 

“It’s impossible to use BoA Unnie since she is in Japan now and for Dana and Sunday Unnie, it can’t too since they are not close enough to Donghae so I think it will be better to make one of the f(x) members to become one of the third party is a wise choice.” Yoona said.

 

“Well I want to say this but I know that you will kill me right the way Unnie. But I think Krystal is the good choice. Auch!” Jessica smacks Yoona’s head. She then glares to Yoona.

 

“Fine, let’s not make Sulli and Krystal become the third party since they are still under age!”

 

“We can’t use Victoria Unnie too since she has a boyfriend already.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right Unnie. Onew Oppa will kill us right the way if he knows about this.”

 

“So how if Luna?”

 

“No, no, don’t you know that Luna is pretty close to SS501 Kyujong this lately and I don’t want to take a risk because of that.”

 

“Then we don’t have a choice besides…”

 

“AMBER!!!” They shouted at the same time.

 

They smile.

 

“But I think we still have a lot of times to do it. We better relax for a second.” Jessica said.

 

“Yes, I agree with you Unnie. So where will we go?”

 

“SHOPPING OF COURSE!”



 

Hey, I am back with the new chapter. It has been a long time since I updated. I am very sorry. Anyway, please enjoy the new chapter. I think that this story won't end up that soon like I promised in the beginning so please stay tune for the story. 

 

Thank you for reading you, please don't forget to comments and subscribe