Again, Another Kiss

With My Amber

 

Siwon, Yuri, and Donghae finally sit in the pizza restaurant. After ordering pizzas, Siwon starts his mission.

 

“I will go outside to call Kyuhyun first. Tell me if the pizza has arrived.” Siwon said then he leaves them to go outside by himself.

 

Yuri sighs. She knows that it will be this way. She hates when they are only two of them. She then looks at him. He is looking back at her too. And there’s something weird about him. He looks like he worries about her.

 

“I am okay, Lee Donghae.” She said, confidently without asking what’s on his mind first.

“But you look so pale.” He said.

“But I am here to eat pizza with you, right? So it means I am okay.” She explained again.

 

He sighs. He then takes his handkerchief from his pocket. Then he takes it to sweep her sweat in her forehead. He’s so nervous. The truth is he is afraid that she will reject it. But she is not. She just looks at him blankly. He can feel that she is nervous too. Yes, she is as nervous as he is but she manages herself to stay calm. That’s what the difference between them. He can’t manage himself to stay calm. Even his heart is beating so fast. It’s too fast till it can’t be controlled by him anymore.

 

“Thank you but you don’t need to do this to me.” She said, coldly. She then removes his hand from her forehead.

 

He suddenly feels warm in his hand. It’s the first time since a long time that she touches his hand. He smiles. He can’t ask for more than this. This is enough to make him happy.

 

“I am sorry.” She tries to let go off the hand but he insists to hold it.

 

They look at each other for a long time. It’s not that long actually but it feels long for Donghae. Yes, it’s long enough for him to think what should he do now? Should he just kiss her? Should he really do that? He is already this close to her so he should do it. He should KISS HER RIGHT NOW!!!

 

He’s actually not brave enough to do that but he doesn’t want to miss this time. He doesn’t know that he will have this chance again in the future. It’s the right time because no one knows them in U.S. and no one from SM Town are in here too. So he will just waste his time. Besides, it looks like he won’t be rejected because she looks straight to his eyes.

 

He leans closer to her. Just in a second, their face already separated just by couple inches. It’s just too close till he can’t hold it anymore. He places his lips into hers. They finally start to kiss. His afraid is nothing because she doesn’t even try to stop the kiss. More to his surprise, she even responds it. It’s been a while since it. And she hated it when he did it that last time. Additionally, she slapped his cheek.

 

Donghae tries to calm himself. He tries to kiss as romantic as he can. He doesn’t want to make her afraid by kissing her passionately. Awakened by her brain, they finally stop kissing. They look away for a while. Things have been surrounded on their mind. They look awkward to each other. To make it look worse, they act like they never kissed before.

 

“I am sorry.” He said, to broke the silence.

“I am sorry too.” She said.

 

He sighs. She actually doesn’t mad at him. It’s so relieving.

 

“I promise you that I won’t do that anymore. And I promise you if I do that again, you can kick me or slap me.”

 

She remains in silent. He can’t guess it. Does she mad or does she sad? Or does she regret it? Yeah, that is the worst probability that left.

 

“The pizza hasn’t come out yet?” Siwon asked without noticing what has happened.

“No.”They both said in unison.

“Wow, why did you two say that at the same time? I guess probably something has happened, right?”

 

They shake their heads and remain in silent.


Sorry I haven't updated for weeks. But I update today. So please enjoy the story.

 

I will give you again the teaser for the next chapters like I did before. Here it is:

“Yeah, fortunately I am his girlfriend. If you don’t believe it then you can just ask him, right, babe?” Yuri turns her gaze to Donghae. With a very sweet smile and very cute voice, she already melts Donghae’s heart without she realizes.

 

So from now on I will continue to give the teaser for the next chapters. Thank you for reading and please don't forget to leave comments.