Kris Confession

With My Amber

 

Today is a big day. Everyone gathers in the hall to hear an announcement from the CEO. The first who come are DBSK and F(X), EXO and SHINEe come next. BoA and Kangta are also in there a few minutes later. But there’s still no sign from Super Junior or SNSD members.

 

“Where are they right now? It’s about to start soon.” Onew sighed.

“I texted Sica Unnie and she said that they are on the way to here.” Krystal explained.

“Super Junior members are already in here but they have to meet the manager in a room in here first before come to this hall. They will come a bit late I guess.” Changmin added.

“Ah, it’s okay at least we have something to tell the CEO about this.” Onew relieved.

“Neh.”

 

When they have just finished their talk, at the same time SNSD members are arrive in there. Kris, who notices it, comes to Yuri and stands beside her.

 

“Hi Noona.” Kris bowed to her and he waved his hand too.

 

They all are not surprise though since they know that they both are really close.

 

“Neh, annyong. So have you waited for so long?”

“Not as long as I wait for you to be mine, Yuri Noona.”

“What?”

 

Yuri can’t believe she just heard.

 

“It’s hard.”

“What?” Yuri said it again.

“To lie to myself all this time.” He said.

“What? Just get to the point, Kris. I don’t get it.” Yuri said, impatiently.

“It’s hard to pretend, it’s hard to avoid, and it’s hard to lie to myself, to you, and to everyone that I am not interested in you Noona.”

 

Yuri remains in silent.

 

“I mean I like you Noona.” He said.

 

All people in that room remain in deep silent. They look at each other. They don’t believe what they heard just now even the planner, SHINEe, EXO, F(X) can’t believe this. So all the lie this whole time becomes real???

 

“Huahaha…” Yuri laughs like crazy.

 

She doesn’t believe it. Why he has to say something like that in front of everyone? It’s impossible to anyone to believe in his act. But she looks at her surroundings. It looks like everyone believes in him. She tries to be serious again.

 

In the other side, Kris can’t believe that this Noona laughed at his act. He tries his best to help her and now all she does is just laughing. Gosh! It’s not easy for him but he tries to do his best. He can’t lose his plan just like this. He has to say something so this plan won’t be ruined.

 

“Noona, I am not kidding.”

“So do you mean that all your feeling for me is real?” She knows that he just acts so she tries her best to act too so it will look real.

“Yes.”

“Who do you have to say it suddenly?”

“Just tell me your answer Noona.”

 

She remains in silent. If this is a real one, she can answer it directly. But it’s because this is a fake one, she should think about it first. She needs to be careful in her decision. But why is he has to do it right now? It’s useless. There’s no one from Super Junior in here so Super Junior members won’t know anything about this.

 

“I like…”

 

Before Yuri finished her words, there’s a sound of the slam door behind them. They look at the direction of the door and they can see some Super Junior members are standing in there. There are… only eight. Where’s the other? Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Yesung are in there. So that means the other two must be the one who left the door and… OH MY GOD! How can she be so dumb?

 

“No way!” She shouted.

 

She runs through the door and left the hall. They don’t understand about her or what just has happened in front of them. They all left there blankly,

 

Yuri runs to SM parking lot. She looks at that place. It seems that no one is in there. She sighs. She lost him. She has lost him forever. She sits in a bench and crying it all her pain. She can’t hold it. She should just believe that he really loves her. He wants to solve everything but all she does is just playing on his feeling to her. She now regrets it.

 

“It’s so sad, right, Kwon Yuri?” A familiar voice said while sitting beside her.

 

She takes a look at that source of the voice and it turns out to be Kyuhyun. She turns her face away from him. She doesn’t want to let anyone to see her crying. It will just hurt her pride. So she wipes out her tears and she tries to answer him as usual as she can.

 

“Why do you have to turn away like that?” Kyuhyun asked.

“It hurts my pride if you see me crying out like this.” Yuri said the reason why her face faces the other side of the parking lot.

“Your pride?” He can’t believe what he heard just now.

“Yes, my pride. For me, I have promised to myself that I won’t be a weak Yuri anymore and that means that I won’t cry anymore but it seems like it’s all fail.” She wipes out her tears again.

“Yuri ah, I know that you are not close to me like Jessica or Yoona, but you are one of my favorite SNSD members so as a sunbae and as a fan too, I have to protect you no matter what happen, okay? Can you trust me to protect you?” He puts his hand on her to move her face to face him.

 

He finally can see the tears in her eyes right now. She cries too much till her eyes are becoming red and her breathe become irregular. He feels a bit guilty. He should never agree with their plan at first. He should just do that with Seohyun so it won’t be like this. It turns out that everyone includes in this chaos directly or indirectly.

 

“But it hurts right?”

“It can’t be described by words Oppa.”

“I don’t want to explain it too much because I believe you’re mature enough to realize it by yourself.”

“Yeah, I know. I am a woman but I keep thinking like a teenager.” She said.

“I am glad that you have realized it but I want to know how you will resolve this, Yuri ah.”

“I don’t know and I can’t think straight, Oppa.”

 

Kyuhyun smiles. He then hugs her.

 

“I believe that you will know what to do after I give you this.”

 

He releases the hug and gives a letter to her.

 

“What is this, Oppa?”

“Just open it by yourself and I believe that you will know what to do.”

“Neh.”

“Ah, one more thing, please make the right decision this time, Kwon Yuri. It will be last chance for you.”


Wow, it has been thirty chapters already. I have to confess something to all my readers too. This story will end up soon.

Hint! Hint! Hint!

“Don’t cry! I hate to see you crying. It feels like there’s a pain in my heart when I see you crying.”