PLAN NUMBER TWO

With My Amber

 

“Hyunnie, come here quickly. Manager Oppa has something to announce.” Tiffany shouted from the living room.

“Neh, araso, Unnie.”

 

Seohyun and Yoona runs from the room to the living room. The other members have sat patiently in there.

 

“Today I will announce something. This past month you have done the promotion of The Boys in so many variety shows and music shows. And as expected, the result is awesome. In the next month, you all will focus to promote Mr. Taxi in Korea and The Boys Japanese version in Japan at the same time. I know that it’s so exhausted but don’t worry I promise that you can relax more in the next year. Speaking about next year, the members will have different schedule in the first half of the year. Sunny and Hyoyeon will focus with Invicible Youth season 2, Tiffany and Taeyeon will focus with musical, while the rest will focus more on acting.”

 

They all wait for the explanation.

 

“For the one who will act, I will make you all learn how to act first because I don’t want you all get criticized because you are rookie actor. Five of you will have an acting class in this month with the experience teacher so you won’t be nervous in your first act.”

“I thought Yoona is the only one that will act next year.”

“No, Sooyoung and Yuri get the female lead role in the drama, Jessica is the second lead actress in a drama ‘Wild Romance’, while we still on the negotiation phase for Seohyun’s first drama.”

“Wow, we gonna have our own schedule next year so it will be hard to see each other.”

“Not that kind of busy too. I mean you will still see each other during SNSD activities or when you girls back to the dorm so don’t be so concern about it.”

“Fine, fine, Oppa, then what about the class?” Sooyoung asked, impatiently.

“Oh I totally forgot. The class is not an official acting class, it’s just a practice that you need before you really act. I ask for the expert to help you. You girls can go with me after this to start your class.”

 

Yoona winks to Jessica as a mark. Jessica knows that it will be so hard for both of them but they still need to do the best.

 

“Okay let’s go then Oppa!” Jessica stands up and walks to the car. Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yuri follow her.

“For the rest of you, you can relax today and enjoy your spare time, araso?”

“Neh.” They shouted.

 

It takes half hour for them to finally arrive at SM Building. Now, they already gather in the acting room. There are so many acting stuff in the. The acting class is the less busiest than other class. But this class is the most precious one because only special people that can get it. This class is an awesome class too. It’s so big and it placed in the same floor with Lee Soo Man’s office. The decoration of the room is awesome too. It has a mini stage for act. It has a very good lighting, a sound effect, a very big amplifier, and it also has the real set, like the kitchen set, living room set, hospital set, and so many more again.

 

“I am in love with this class even I just seen it for one time.”

“Yeah, me too.” Jessica agreed with Sooyoung.

“It’s awesome. I want to act like a through musical actress so here’s the place to learn…”

“From the basic to an expert.” Siwon continued Yoona’s words.

 

Siwon enters the room, follow by Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heechul, and Donghae.

 

“Let’s welcome Super Junior who will practice with you too.”

 

They all look at them. Yoona, Jessica, and Seohyun can’t believe that they request is fulfilled by their manager. Now they really want to scream for victory but they can’t do it so they just shut up.

 

“Okay so I will start to announce the couple. Yoona and Siwon, Kyuhyun and Seohyun, Sungmin with and Sooyoung, Jessica and Heechul, then Yuri and Donghae. Okay here’s how it works. Yoona and Siwon will play scene from Princess Hours, Kyuhyun and Seohyun will play the role in My Girl, Sungmin with Sooyoung will play the scene in 200 Pounds of Beauty, Jessica and Heechul will play the scene in Boys Before Flowers and the last but not least is Yuri and Donghae. You guys will play the role of Lee Young-jae and Han Ji-eun in Full House.”

 

“No, no, wait, it can’t be like this. Yuri and Donghae already always fight in a real life so it’s useless if they’re practice it with that role too.” Jessica protested.

“Well, let’s see then! You will present your practice in a real stage in the end of this week. Your group mates, and all SMTown family will come to see you.”

“WHAT?”

 

Yoona and Jessica look at Seohyun. They can’t believe this. Seohyun also can’t believe this. Yoona and Jessica wonder if Seohyun also said those words. Seohyun, who gets the point of the look, immediately, shakes her head.

 

“Okay, so focus on this practice for this week and let’s see your progression in the end of this week. Bye!”

 

Super Junior and SNSD manager leave the room. They all remain in silent. They can’t believe this. Seohyun just realizes that she made a big mistake.

 

“So what will we do now?” Seohyun asked.

“Let’s just practice first!” Yoona said.

“Yeah, maknae, since we don’t have any choice left.” Jessica said.

“Mwo? So I will practice with him?” Yuri can’t believe this. She comes back to her sense. She and Donghae? It’s impossible. It won’t work. They will absolutely fail for the stage. It’s just way too impossible.

 

“Geez! Hold on a sec, Sica. I will not do it with her? She can’t act.”

“Oh really? So I can’t act, huh? You better watch your mouth, young man. At least I am better than you. I have learnt in the college.” Yuri can’t stand it.

“Oh yeah? Learn without practice, it same as zero. You should try then you will know it.”

“Just shut up both of you!” Jessica screamed.

 

They all remain in silent.

 

“Stop this crazy fight! You both are a mature men and woman. You should talk like you’re a mature human too.” Siwon said.

“Ask him to do it Oppa because I will not mad with him if he was not the one who started it.”

“Really?”

“Then why do you have to respond me back?”

“You forced me to do it even I don’t like it. “ Yuri said.

“Fine, whatever. I will just practice this for this week and let it pass because I won’t see your ugly face again next week.”

“Oh yeah? Really? I am the one that should be happy because I won’t see your cocky face again next week.” Yuri shouted back.

“Stop this, guys! It hurts my ear so much!” Jessica screamed to make them stop.

“You better start to practice so you will do well or everybody will laugh at you at the show.” Jessica said.

 

They both remain in silent. Seohyun and Kyuhyun move to the right corner to start practice, Sooyoung, Jessica, and Sungmin also stand away from them to start practice, same with Yoona and Siwon. It left both of them in the middle of the room.

 

“Should we practice now?” Donghae asked Yuri.

 

Yuri doesn’t answer him. She just walks into the corner alone. Donghae follows her. Then she grabs the scenario paper from Donghae’s hand. They start to discuss about the drama. It can’t be called a discussion because it looks more like an argumentation but a soft one. Yeah, it sounds soft at first but it becomes another argumentation, a big one.

 

“It won’t work out.” Yoona sighs.

“Yeah, I think so.” Jessica nods.

“So what will we do now?”

“I have another plan but it needs someone to sacrifice to do this. It’s a big risk but I believe that it will work out this time.” Yoona said.

“What is it Yoong?”


Hi I am back with the new chapter. i am sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Oh by the way, I just want to tell you that I am a co-author for Rainy Soul | One Shot Request. And from the name, I guess you all know that we will make one story for the couple that you have requested. So do you mind to subsribe and request for it. You can request any couple that you like but I won't do any 'you' or couple. But I don't mind to do any couple beside super generation like shineeefects, after2pm, taramblaq, beastminute, or any other else. 

 

Anyway, here's the link for the story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/91317/rainy-soul-oneshot-request-shop-changyoon-haefany-oneshot-seokyu-supergeneration-taeteuk

 

Ah you can request by leaving comment in my wall, in this story's comment, or Rainy Shop comment section too. Thanks. 

 

Thank you so much you>. Please don't forget to subsribe, comment, and request.