A Secret that shouldn't be revealed

With My Amber

 

Heechul, Kyuhyun, and Siwon go back to their dorm too. They talk about their plan when they on their way to the dorm.

 


“I think we can show it normally to him or snatch out the pictures in his bedroom like Yoona’s suggestion.” Heechul started the conversation.

“Yeah, you’re right. I want to change that plan too.” Kyuhyun said.

“Well, then how will we do it then?”

“I think we should just talk about her in a random thing when we get back.” Heechul said.

“But don’t you think it will be looked so suspicious if just us who talk about this thing?” Siwon asked.

“Hey, guys, we will not look that easy okay? Don’t  you ever think that we have a lot of members that can so easily spread out news, I mean, big mouth?”

 

They look at each other. They know that this evil prince is right.

 

“Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Shindong. This trio is the best for as a big mouth. Ah don’t forget Ryeowook too!” Kyuhyun said.

“Well, you’re right, maknae. We should just talk a bit in the living room then they will absolutely ask us so it will be easy for us to see his reaction.” Heechul said.

“That’s right. We just need to talk randomly a bit then with their help, we can see his reaction. I bet this will be so fun.” He smirked with his famous evil smirk.

“Yeah, whatever. I just want the best for my dongsaeng.” Heechul focus back to his drive.

 

They arrive in the dorm ten minutes later. They quickly do their mission when they arrive.

 

“I thought Yuri getting more beautiful this day.” Heechul started it immediately when he saw the members sit together in the living room. He even raises his voice so everyone can hear him.

“Yeah, just look at the way she moved when she danced. Wow, she’s so hot.” Siwon added. He’s actually not the kind of guy who look at a girl from her body, line, or whatever called iness, but for their mission, he has to do it, so it can be successful.

“Yeah, I agree with both of you. She’s getting better and better this day. She sings well, she dances well, she’s a good mc, and I heard that she’s even act too. She’s so awesome.”

 

Eunhyuk, who listens to them this whole time, suddenly bumps into their conversation too.

 

“Kwon Yuri, I thought that she’s not as good as my Hyoyeonie, but it seems like she’s now as the same level as my girl.”

“No, I think she’s not about talent only. But it’s also about her look. Yoona is the first girl that attracted me when I see SNSD for the first time, but now it changes. Yuri becomes more beautiful this day and she’s become one of the male favorite members.” Leeteuk joined the conversation.

“She’s probably not my favorite dongsaeng, but still, she is one of the talented among them. I never thought that she will become this big when I first saw her couple years ago.” Shindong said.

“Well, it different from side. I mean at first time I saw her debut couple years ago, she’s still a cheerful teenage girl with a bright smile and her dark skin that made everyone said that she’s not that attractive between her members but she grows up to become not a Barbie doll with white skin and blonde hair with glamorous style but she becomes a young mature woman with a y and perfect S-Line that makes everyone’s favorite.”

“She has the best S-Line in Korea according to a poll.” Shindong said.

“Yeah, even some idols and actors choose her as their favorite SNSD members and their ideal type.”

 

“Don’t you know start to love her? I heard that Lee Joon of MBLAQ begged you about her phone number, Leeteuk.” Heechul said.

“Yeah, G.O. is the one who asked me the phone number. He seems interested in her too. Both G.O. and Leejoon asked me but I don’t want to give them her number since it’s not a good thing to give SNSD members phone number. Soo Man si will kill me right the way.”

“Taeyeon, the leader, will be the one who kill you at the first.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah, but I won’t give it too since I know you all have a crush or girlfriend between them.” Leeteuk said.

“But Yuri and Sunny are still single.”

“Excuse me???” Yesung interupted.

“Yeah, they are not single anymore.” Donghae added.

“Yes, Donghae is right. Sunny is my crush. Yuri...”

 

Yesung stops his words. He looks at Donghae, as well as the others. As far as they know, Yuri is still single, a happy single woman, that loves being single. Some of them are curious, while some of them are suspicious. Meanwhile, three of them, Heechul, Siwon, and Kyuhyun, smirk. They already know that this plan is right. They will get what they want just in minutes.

 

“Can you explain it to me, Lee Donghae?” Leeteuk said while widened his eyes.

 

Donghae is speechless. He doesn’t know what to say. He regrets what he said before because it just make everyone curious and questioning about it. He should close this secret, like he used to do back this couple years. He can close it in this whole time but he doesn’t know why he reveals it with his own mouth this time.

 

“What?”

 

He pretends not to know anything. He hopes that they can’t change the topic to the others but it seems it will be failed this time because they still look at him.

 

“I think I will not explain anything.” He said in the end.

“REALLY?” Leeteuk said.

 

Donghae lost this time. It’s impossible for him to ignore this question. Aish! He hates his big mouth. But he doesn’t have another choice besides tell them. One exception, he won’t tell them the exact fact, the exact secret that he hides this whole time. A secret that shouldn’t be revealed.

 

“It’s a secret of us that shouldn’t be revealed and it can’t be mentioned too.”

 

He said and he goes to the room. Heechul and Siwon smirk. They know something. It’s not an enemy fight between them but a lovey dovey fight between them.

 

“I think they must be like each other but they try to hide it.” Siwon said the conclusion.

“Yeah, I think we should help them together.” Heechul agreed with Siwon.

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun sits in there speechless. He knows that something musn’t right about this. He stands up and left Super Junior members talk about Donghae words just now. He then walks to Donghae’s room. When he is in there, he sits in the bed besides Donghae. He doesn’t ask him any question like them because this evil prince know that his hyung won’t answer him. This hyung is the one that consistent with his words and his actions. Once he said yes, then it will be forever a yes, but when he said no, he forever will consist with that no word.

 

“Feel guilty, Donghae?”

 

He never called any of s hyung because he wants to be friendly with them. He, Donghae, in the other side, don’t mind it now. He used to mind it but he get used to it so he won’t mad at him anymore if he just calls him by his name.

 

“Guilty about what?”

 

He knows what he means but he pretends not to know it. It’s not comfortable for him to get back to that sensitive topic. He hates it. No, he doesn’t hate the person and the secret. It’s actually a lovable secret that he can’t forget. It makes him smile just only remember it. Even though it already a pass, but he still loves it. What he hates is when everyone bring back the topic that he wants only keep it by himself.

 

“Don’t lie to me! You know so well that you can’t hide anything from the evil maknae, Mr. Lee Donghae.”

 

He doesn’t want this evil maknae knows everything. He’s afraid that he will tell everyone about it. But he knows that it’s imposible to not saying anything to him because he won’t give up till he gets what he wants.

 

“I don’t mind to tell you as long as you promise me not to tell anyone else, including your girlfriend, about this.”

 

He knows that this evil maknae can be trusted so he in the end he said it to him.

 

“Promise?”

“I promise to you with all my heart, soul, and life. I won’t tell anyone about it before you reveale it by yourself.”

 

“....”

 

“My guess is right.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“I just know that you can get it in my first word, right?”

“Yeah, but it suprised me when you said it to me by yourself.”

“Me too.”

“But what can I do to help you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You can help me by not saying this to anyone and it’s enough.”

“Okay.”

“Thanks.”

“Last words before we change the topic. I hope and I know that you will get a happy ending of this story.”

 

Kyuhyun left the room. Donghae looks at his wallet. There is an image of her in his wallet.

 

“I wonder when we will be together. Don’t you know that it hurts me a lot to see you with another guy? I really wish that you know that… aish, it was a mistake and I don’t want to hurt you AGAIN.”

 

Sorry for not updating like 'forever'! Hope you enjoy this chapters and thank you for read you, and please don't forget to comment and subscribe!