BEHIND THE BLIND DATE

With My Amber

“It doesn’t work babe.” Fany said beside Ryeowook.

“Don’t be too much, Fany ah.” Sunny joins them and sit beside Yesung.

“Hey, Soonkyu.” Yesung said.

“Hey, Oppa. Sleep enough?” Sunny answered while looking at his boyfriend’s eyes.

“Don’t worry! I’ve changed my habit to sleep at least six hours a day.”

“Great job, Oppa! I never thought you will do as I say.”

“Of course since my girlfriend asked it so I have to do it.”

“Ehmm...  hello both of you. We’re still in here.” Fany said, a little mad.

 

Sunny and Yesung turn their head. They smile.

 

“We are both couple but at least we should respect each other when we are together, okay?” Fany said.

 

She looks at Ryeowook for a signal to support her.

 

“You’re right, babe.”

“So what should we do to make them forgive each other? Aish, why is it so hard?” Sunny said.

“I don’t know. The blind date that we set up with Hara’s help was not that good.” Tiffany said.

“Who said? I heard from D.O. that they finally met in the cafe and drank tea too.” Ryeowook said.

 

“But hyung please don’t tell them that I didn’t follow them till the end since I have a practice.” D.O. begged Ryeowook.

“Araso. I will be killed by Fany if she find out about this.”

“Thanks hyung.” D.O. said.

 

“Is it true just it?” Fany asked, curious.

“Yes, it’s just it. D.O said that they head to the home after that.”

“But did they just drink in there for couple hours.”

“Ah, D.O. said both of them late and the cafe was so crowded too so they spent couple hours in there.” Ryeowook lied. He will be pretty sure killed by Fany if she finds out about this.

“Yeah, so like I said, nothing really happened yesterday. So what should we do now?” Tiffany asked, desperately.

“Don’t you think we should just make them realize it by bring their memory back?” Yesung said.

“It will be a good idea, Oppa.”

“So what do we have?” Fany asked.

“I think what Hyung means are like photos, videos, some old memories like that, right, hyung?” Ryeowook said.

“Okay, it’s quite a good idea too but where will we get it?” She asked again.

“I don’t know about that. I think we should search in both of their rooms secretly.” Yesung said out his crazy idea.

 

They look at Yesung. They can’t believe what they heard just now. It can’t be right, right?

 

“It’s across privacy, hyung.” Ryeowook, the one who put privacy in the top than everything, said.

“I know, Wookie but we don’t have another choice, right?” Yesung said.

“Okay, okay, what do you think girls?” Ryeowook gives up and asked for the girls’ opinion.

“I don’t think we have another choice.” Sunny said.

“I think so too. So where should we find it?”

“For the best, let’s find out tonight if we have the chance.” Yesung said.

“Okay.” They all said.

 

Then Fany’s phone rings...

 

“Hello, Sica?” Fany said.

“Where are you, Fany?” She asked in her high tone.

“I am at a cafe eating, why?”

“You better come to the practice room RIGHT NOW.” Sica said.

“Waeyo? Is it that important?”

“Someone fight again.” Jessica explained still in her high tone.

“Oh My God! Don’t tell me it’s Yuri and Donghae Oppa again?” Fany asked, worridly.

“Too bad, you are wrong, Fany. I hope you don’t surprise and don’t scream if you find out about this.”

 

Tiffany gives them signal to go to the car. They follow her quietly and they head towards the car. Ryeowook drives as fast as he can to the SM Building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm... the blind date was actually planned by Ryeowook, Tiffany, Yesung and Sunny. It becomes more complicated because everyone makes their own plan. 

 

Hint: A taeteuk, yoonwon, and yulhae for the next chapter. 

 

Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to subscribe and comment you